TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I camped Abandoned pile for like 4 1/2 hours refreshing seeing many holiday 2007 eggs. Everytime I clicked it was already taken, then finally I got 1.

Funny part I got every other holiday egg in 1st or 2nd try. Whats so special about the 2007 egg tongue.gif

I'm not really sure,but I think it is because they were the first Christmas dragons.

I camped Abandoned pile for like 4 1/2 hours refreshing seeing many holiday 2007 eggs. Everytime I clicked it was already taken, then finally I got 1.

Funny part I got every other holiday egg in 1st or 2nd try. Whats so special about the 2007 egg tongue.gif

It's special because it is the first Holiday Dragon - and for awhile, was one of the rarest (It was stated on the Wiki that before the 2009 Holiday Event it was confirmed by TJ that there were only 109 Hollies in existence [one of which was in the Wilderness])

Thus- you can see why they were such a high demand egg (they have become more common - but they still are one of the rarer ones to catch)

Isnt the most mana you can contribute is 72 at a time? leaving 1 row of 9 empty as to not delete the other rows >_>

You can manage it without leaving a row empty. Both tiles and mana crystals count towards the total. You win the game when you get 81.

You can manage it without leaving a row empty. Both tiles and mana crystals count towards the total. You win the game when you get 81.

I seem to make it 82. If you win the game - it says you have 81 - but it seems to me (and at least two other people !) not to say you are maxed out till you pick a shard on top.

Picked up a nice 2nd gen Winter Magi, but now I only have 1 slot left for a new egg.....my other eggs better hatch soon xd.png My other hatchlings are close to growing up though so hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I'll have some adult pretties biggrin.gif

Ohhhh snap son! That scale been stolen or lost! Now what? BTW, mega-amusement at the Ice Queen. "Nothing EVER goes wrong when you build a massive tribute to your wealth and power." LOL!

Silly Ice dragon queen. You really should have gone for the ice palace from Frozen.

I seem to make it 82. If you win the game - it says you have 81 - but it seems to me (and at least two other people !) not to say you are maxed out till you pick a shard on top.

Edit: Oops, I think I misunderstood the original poster. I thought they were talking about how much mana you needed to win mana alchemy, not how much you needed to complete your bar total for the day.

Edited by inlaterdays

A pygmy holiday dragon? At first my reaction to that idea was negative, but the more I think about it, the more I think that'd actually be really cool. It could be like a Christmas analog to the Pumpkin. Some sort of 'Snowflake Pygmy' perhaps?

Haha, I love the epilogue for today! Of course that happens xd.png

A pygmy holiday dragon? At first my reaction to that idea was negative, but the more I think about it, the more I think that'd actually be really cool. It could be like a Christmas analog to the Pumpkin. Some sort of 'Snowflake Pygmy' perhaps?

Exactly!

I bet a hatchling took it! Or maybe we have a pygmy Christmas Dragon this year!!

Would be fun! Or maybe a drake - I want more dragons to pair with howlers!

Would be fun! Or maybe a drake - I want more dragons to pair with howlers!

Same here, none of the Drakes so far seem to be good combos for them.

Haha "Nothing bad ever comes of building gaudy, enviable fortresses to flaunt one’s unimaginable wealth and power."

Well, nothing has. And well, scale being stolen... We still had a few more days to go before this ends, after all.

“And if you think it isn’t your problem because you’re Ice dragons, what do you think you’re going to eat next year when everything’s frozen solid?”

*giggles* Oh my I'm loving this story. And who stole the stone??

Merry Christmas everyone!

This waiting for TJ's eggs to post is going to be the death of me. Still 3 hours and 35 minutes. Aaaa!

Just 3 hours to go.... rolleyes.gif

I can't wait to see the next Christmas dragon! I hope to breed it with my GoN to see what Avatar I get wink.gif

Thank you to TJ for one really happy holiday for breeding this year! thumbs_up.png