AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Romero nods. "Sure! I'm all done with the beads! Can't wait for you to see them." He purrs and held him tighter. "You can pick the movie." He let go getting in to the car.

Phill got back into their car after packing his toiletries. He purred loudly and snuggled against romero laying his head on his shoulder."what kind of movies you have?"

Phill licked romeros cheek just happy now "how about a disney movie a good one or maybe we can just read to each other the Percy Jackson or act it out." Phill blushed "they were a lot of cool dudes in there.

"Yah....... Have you seen Frozen? Or Brave? They where good... and I don't mind reading Percy Jackson again... but I'm not becoming "one with the plumbing". Nine. Not for me. Nooo water for me." He purrs and rubs phill's neck.

Phill giggled as he waited foir them to get to their home. "i haven't seen brave. aww but we have the costumes in the make you dont have to be water boy." Phill giggled and thought "or maybe we can just play more?"

"And swords. I made those too. Details are important to a cosplayer. We can play pool. I'm good at that... " he puts an arm around phill purring still. "We'll watch Brave first, I love the Scottish accents." They got to his house and he got out.

Phill purred louder and snuggled as they reached the door. "can i uhm get into something more comfy when we watch tv? i'll play pool with you im ok at it."

Edited by voltage

Romero nods. " that's fine I'm going to change too. " he heads up to his room getting changed in to a white T-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans that had a tail hole.

Phill smiled as he walked up the stairs. He changed into a pair of short shorts with a tail hole in them and just a shirt with a wolf on it. He then waited for romero to come out.

Romero walked out, the skinny jeans really bringing out his muscular legs, and unlike most guys in them; they didn’t seem to halter any movement. His t-shirt was one from the Vancouver winter Olympics, and was signed by the male figure skaters, female skaters, skate racers, and ice dancers from the American and some from the German team. He purred when he saw Phill. “I never thought short shorts would look so cute on a Neko.”

Phill playfully hit romero's shoulders "what about you mr skinny jeans? they don't even hinder your movement." Phill chuckled as he counted all the signatures on the shirt "how did you get so many signatures? also you want to play a little or movie first?"

Romero laughed. "I wear spandex; I'm used to confinement! And my mom is a private sponsor. She got me in to see them. I want to be in the Olympics. That's my Dean movie first."

Phill smiled a soft purr vibrating through him as he moved closer to Romero giggling "I may have to see how you can move in spandex." Phill let his tail brush against r's as he thought for a second "that's awesome I'm glad you're happy with it and I'm sure you'll get there."

Phill giggled "I thought you meant something tight." Phill slowly walked with Romero his tail curled around romeros as they made it to the theater. Phill rubbed his head on romeros neck "can I tell you a secret?"

Phill giggled as he sat down in the chair trying to grab Romero. After a little bit phill got a hold of Romero having him sit on his lap. Phill leaned in purring "I think your very handsome and I kinda like you." Phills tail was rubbing r's side now.

Romero cuddled with him and snuck in a kiss on phill's lips. "I think you are adorable and I like you as well " he purrs and snuggled up against him rubbing his ears. His tail curled around his as he played the movie.

Phill blushed as he got a small kiss from romero. He purred loudly though his purr softened as the movie began. Phills arms rested around romeros waist hands locked as he put his head on romeros shoulder.

Romero smiles and quotes parts of the movie folding his hands over Phill’s and snuggling up against him almost falling asleep at one point, he was so convertible. When the movie was over he took it out and put it back in its place. “How bout this…” He said as he turned everything off and headed out to the game room flipping on the lamp above the blue velvet, mahogany pool table and picked up a cue, and set up the came placing the cue ball in it’s place for the break. “We make a bet. Looser has to do what the winner dares him to do… do we have a deal?” He holds out his hand for a shake, a mischievous glint in his eyes. “Dare must not be inappropriate, and must be with in the house grounds. What say you? ..... kitty kitty..” He grins his curled cat fangs bared. His hand still out for the shake.

Phill giggles purring as he snuggled romero his head lulling slightly. phill racked up the other balls before tilting his head "i'm not good at it but ok i guess i'll make it." Phill shook romeros hand though he wasn't sure about this the kitty kitty making him want to make the bet. Phills grin mirrored romero's as he purred. "you can go first."

Romero grins wickedly and breaks the group getting a solid in a pocket. "You're stripes... " he hits again pocketing another and barely misses on the third. "You're up.. " he tapps the butt end of the cue on phill's tail end. "Go on kitten." His tail twitched and his eyes glowed devilish in the light of the lamp. He knew something Phill didn't know....... all the better to place a bet. His personality seemed to change, stronger, more assertive and collective. This was his cat side; a tiger laying in wait.

Phill wasn't sure right away where to aim but one thing that no one knew is why had a four leaf clover tattoo on his thigh, in his cat form it was a pattern on his lower back that had always been there. It symbolized his luck even when not knowing a game he usually won unless they were highly skilled. Phill purred as he shot randomly sinking one, he made 4 balls in missing the 5th one. "i believe that it is your turn and remember no inappropriate stuff so when i win or you win don't try to do anything inappropriate.

Romero tilted his head purring. "Really?" he started hitting the balls, expertly trick shooting them until the solid 8 ball was left. He walked over to him dragging a finger on the felt. "My dad did teach me one thing; pool. It was in his good moods and he left me a stick and a few old balls. I only heightened my skills here."