AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Romero blinked and nodded. "Okay..... how bout I walk you up there so you don't get lost.... Are you sure you're OK? You seem like you have a fever..." He didn't want his new found friend getting sick on him.

Phill blushed and quickly went upstairs not paying attention ran into abbies door falling on his butt rubbing his head but quickly making sure romero wasn't geting close to him.

Annie opened up her black painted door. You could see a oak wood coffin in the bare room behind her. "What's up?" She studies him and leaned down nose twitching. "Ahhh I see. Come on. You can sleep in this room." She opened a door next to here's and waves him in to a dark blue sparse room.

Phill blushed as she sniffed him. He went into the room going into the bathroom taking 4 showers. He was uncomfortable and feeling weird not liking this feeling. He put perfume on making sure his odor was completely masked before he went towards his own room.

Romero was singing in his room playing with some string, his door open. He saw Phill and jumped up throwing him the ball of yarn. "Here!" He trotted to him and hugged him before he could slip away, purring softly. "Thanks for being my friend Phill............." He rubbed his cheek against his chest before stepping away. "Sleep tight and chase mice." He said his normal bed time thing his mom came up with.

Phill caught the yarn and was surprised by the hug that was followed by romero rubbing against him. He couldn't help but rub back and lick romeros cheek his tail flicking. "y-you're welcome R." Phill looked down glad it worked before responding with the same saying.

Romero purrs when Phill nussles him back, then blushed when he licked his cheek. He was back in his room door closed wondering what was going on with Phill, he started acting odd. Maybe he made him uncomfortable with his singing? He sighed and slipped in to bed curling up in the soft sheets and fell into a fitful sleep full of nightmares and bad memories. Around midnight he woke up with a yowl, his tail on end and his claws shredded the mouse pillow he snuggled with. He was painting and in a cold sweat.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill couldn't sleep he felt bad for it but his shower was on all night as he sat in it, his shower could be heard all down the hall he was sure. He leaned his head against the shower wall as the water poured over him the pajamas on the floor as he tried to lose his scent and get more comfortable.

Romero sighs and puts on his headphones and starts drawing out the beads. He couldn't sleep now after that....he shivers. It felt like the cold sharp claws where digging into his skin all over again. He winced under the ghost pains in his back. He should have NEVER brought that up!!

Phill had heard the yelp and now he slowly walked to romeros door opening it. He slowly walked in after putting on a ton of cologne before walking up and sitting by him. "r-romero?"

At that exact moment, another set of ghost pains racked at him and he jumped up ripping off his headphones with a snarl, claws digging in to the hear purple wood desk, the sound of scratching on wood sounded as he brought his hands closer to his body, back arched to where the bones showed threw the tight tank top. On the bed stuffing was everywhere, the mouse pillow a shredded carcass on the floor. The two cats darted out in to the hallway for safety. He held the arch for a moment then relaxed slightly, a whimper escaping from his lips. He smelled the cologne and peeked under his arm with one fully red eye. “What?” It came out as a snarl as he winced; his sharp k-9’s showing threw gritted teeth. “I’m fine Phill ok? If you’re sick you should get some sleep...”

Phill was watching and though it scared him slightly he wasn't going to leave his friend to suffer though. Phill gently took romero's shirt off and lay him on his stomach not caring if romero hurt him or not. Phill rubbed romeros ears as he sat beside him "i'm not sick it's more embarrassing than that. no you'r not ok you're in pain, i don't like you in pain so i am going to stay here with you."

Romero scratched his arm when Phill touched him then whimpers again. The muscles in his back twitched and he hissed curling up in to a ball, before changing in to a tiny fluffy white cat, his fur soft, but on end, and he was small, about the size of a three month old kitten.

Phill put pressure on the cut more concerned about romero. He laid down on romero's bed and watched him, it pained him knowing he couldn't help his friend. Phills tail curled around his waist and his ears were folded flat as he worried for his friend. phill tried thinking of ways to calm romero down unsure though an idea came to mind. He lifted romero up placing romero on him as he pulled out a ball of yarn that was yellow in color. Phill placed it in front of romero as he played Adam Lambert on his ipod hoping to get romero's mind off the bad stuff and help him relax.

Romero’s ears twitched when a song started playing and he looked up seeing the yarn and he pawed at it, the ball being slightly bigger then he was. He winced every now and then, but after a half hour his fur laid flat and he was trying to get on top of the ball.

Phill used his hand to scoot romero gently onto the ball. He kept playing Adam Lambert songs finally the one romero sang before came on causing phill to blush and chuckle a little. He looked at romero and gently rubbed his ears "good kitten your a cutie pie you know that?"

Romero mewed, not being able to speak as a cat; he jumped off the ball and rubbed up against Phill purring before crawling in his lap and licking the cut on Phill’s arm. His purr was loud for such a little kitten. He rubbed his cheek against this hand and stomach before trying to reach his nose and licked it as a thank you and rubbed his cheek against his chest needing the black shirt with his tiny paws. He curled up on his lap and fell asleep.

Phill purred softly petting romero after putting the yarn so it wouldn't be in the way as phill stretched out laying down. He was blushing at all the affection he was getting but when romero fell asleep in his lap he was at a hard decision. He knew that if he stayed there the whole night romero would smell what was happening to him but looking at romero he couldn't disturb him. Just as phill finally decided to try and sneak off he was too comfortable and fell asleep with romero still on his lap.

Romero woke up slightly, his brain still lost in dreamland, around nine, as a human, curled up against Phill, his tail tangled with his, rubbing his cheek against his chest again. Then he realized what was he doing and leaped away and dashed in to his bathroom closing the door face red. What the heck was he doing?

Phill was a heavy sleeper and when he felt the bed move when romero ran off phill just rolled over his tail swaying not realizing his cologne had wore off. Phill was dreaming about fish, romero, not having to hide, and being famous.

Romero was leaning against the door eyes wide breathing quickly. “Great Bast, goddess of cats, what on earth is going on ?” He was afraid to open the door to check on his friend terrified of what he would do. What made him do that ? He breathed in the Egyptian spices and cinnamon scents of his bathroom trying to forget that scent but it wasn’t really working. The bitter smell of myrrh and jasmine, dried frankincense and sandalwood normally calmed him but this time it made him riled up. He locked the door and then squeezed himself in a tight corner hoping the confined space would help him clear his mind.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill slowly woke up then realized romero was gone and he smelled himself. He immediately got up and ran to his room embarrassed and he turned the shower on quickly getting in the shower. He had so much going through his head. romero must of smelled it, he probably hates me now, why does this happen to me. Phill stayed in the shower for a good 30 minutes before getting out and drowning the scent in cologne before putting on a pair of jeans a black avenge sevenfold t-shirt and his hoodie on. His phone wrung and he picked it up, after 10 minutes of talking he sat in the corner silently hearing that his brother had gotten into an accident and was pronounced dead on arrival. He didn't often show his emotions but hearing this a few tears slid silently down his face.

Abbie came upstairs with breakfast for the both of them; dropping off Romero’s in his room she saw the scratches on the desk and the shredded pillow and looked around for her son. She unlocked the door making him come out and eat before checking on Phill, she knocked before she came in. “hey... you descent? I have food…” She peeked in and saw him crying and quickly set the food down and hugged him to her. “What is the matter child? Tell me.”

Phill didn't feel like talking he usually just went into himself. He wiped his eyes and looked at the food. He wasn't sure what to say he honestly didn't want to believe it hoping his brother would call him and as long as he didn't say it it wouldn't be true. he shook his head mumbling a low thank you for the food and went over to the food eating slowly his eyes never leaving the plate.

Abbie studied him for a moment. “Where is he at? He’d be a cross breed, but alive none the less... I know a loss when I see one.” She walked over to him and rubbed his head. “That’s the sad thing about living forever. You see everyone’s pain, and grow so used to it that you just don’t feel anymore. I’ll do what I can, just tell me where he is at..”