AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Romero purred leaning against Phill’s hand for a moment. Then he pulled away and lifted off his tank top. His back was scarred, to anyone else they looked like whip marks, but to a neko, they where claw marks, from a big cat. “My dad was a tiger shifter neko. He was a player. He was an albino tiger, no stripes, and blue eyes. One day he wasn’t careful, and….. A girl had me. She had a home birth, and called him when she went in to labor, but she and the doctor was human. He liked the girl, but was scarred of being poked and prodded in the lab, so after she gave birth, he killed the doctor and kept her until I didn’t need her and killed her to. That drove him insane and he blamed me. So he treated me like an animal, a toy for his amusement. A cat playing with a mouse…… He hated my eyes. The girl had red brown eyes. He said he would look at me and see her and himself, so... he tried to take them out.” He touched the scar. “That’s why I hate them so much.. “ He leaned against a wall and slid down starting to cry.

Phill lifted romero up in his arms using one finger to trace the scar. " That is horrible, you are beautiful especially your eyes, he shouldn't treat you like that for something that he did. I am glad you were saved and i am here for you, i really do like them though, he played with you like letting you run just to find you and bring you back? is your back sensitive?"

Romero leaned against him, normally he wouldn’t let anyone touch his scar, but he let him just this once. He murmured trying to joke threw his sniffles. “That’s two questions… but yes to both. Abbie said it would be because of the nerve endings growing back….. And he would, the caller he put on me was like a tracking thing. And he liked to hunt...” he choked on the word and shivered. “No more questions about this please..... ……” He calmed down, his tears lessoning a little. “Is your brother a neko?”

Phill gently rubbed romeros ears more as he kept him close to him in his arms. "that's horrible and i think my bro is a werewolf on full moons he goes into the basement with a friend his friend locks the door and doesn't let me see him. phill saw he was sad so after rubbing romero's ears he pulled out the laser pointer and pressed the button the red dot showing up on romeros belly."

Romero purred like a motorboat then spotted the red dot, eyes narrowing as he smacked his belly and jumped up on to all fours eyes fixed on it, pupils cat like in excitement and tail swishing side to side. “Red dot I will get you… my old enemy… you will elude me no longer!” He pounced on it again.

Phill giggled softly moving it each time until he got it onto his own ear to see how romero would react. He hoped R wouldn't put his claws out but this would be a good time to see if he could try something. He did kinda like R this would test to see how R felt.

Phill moved the dot purring "oh no it got you! want me to help i dont think you can get it" Phill blushed as he had the dot on romeros lips giggling. He looked down not sure why he felt this way but he can't question it now.

Romero ears whent back. "I'd you think you can that thing is tricky and always moves before I can get it...." he had a blush across his cheeks this position a little odd for him. And being so close... it made butterflies go nuts in his belly.

Phill leaned in slowly looking to go for romeros ears them moved and quickly kissed romero nipping his lip as he got a small kiss of on him slowly pulling away after a couple second. He was a dark red but he panted out "i got it" He opened his mouth slightly the red dot on his teeth before closing his mouth rubbing behind R's ear curious to if he would be yelled at.

Romero blushed crimson and stared at him purring louder, then he saw the dot on Phill's teeth blushing deeper and kissed him back before leaping off to advoid a slap.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill blushed a deep red and he grabbed romeros hand pulling him down playfully and he wrapped his arm around romero. "hello there, you didn't mind it?"

"Are we still playing the question game? I didn't know we where still playing it." he squeaked speaking fast, trying to hide his red face, his blush reaching his neck and ears. "No.. I didn't mind..." he whispered so quickly anyone without bionic hearing would miss it.

Phill giggled at his speed talking and rubbed romeros neck "calm down bud we dont have school tomorrow we have a long time to talk slow it down a little. We can still play it if that's what you want to do, or we could continue the tour or maybe just hang out." Phill was only slightly blushing and he put his forehead against romeros neck his ears twitching against romeros chin as he purred like a motorboat getting more comfortable.

Romero cleared his thought. "H-how about. C-continueing the t-tour?" He purrs a little when a bell rang and he darted up the stairs. "Dinner." He waited at the top shaking out of nervousness and a little fear, his mom didn't know he liked guys not girls.

Phill smiled as he walked up the stairs and stood next to romero "what's wrong dont be so nervous, wait your mom doesn't know does she? shes cool im sure she will be ok as long as you're happy right?"

Romero nodded. "But I'm afraid letting her down... she keeps going on about me getting a girl and having lots of grandkids, I'm the only child she took in, and she couldn't have any of her own......“ He looked down. "I don't want to upset her." He looked down his ears folded back. “I don’t want to be another disappointment to another parent… not that she would do the things my dad did but, still… I don’t want to feel like I failed her.” He realized he still was holding his tank top and put it back on.

Phill's ears folding down feeling sad about romeros position so he hugged him. "there is always adopting if you wanna get her grand kids, you shouldn't be afraid to be who you are and she would tell you the same thing. You will never be a disappointment to her."Phill looked into the kitchen as he waited hoping to make romero happy.

Romero nods and sighs heading in to the dinning room, “I think I’ll tell her tonight.. ok?” He stopped nose twitching catching the smell of salmon and oysters, and something else, sweeter. “Did you make apple zinnoman pie mutter?” He said cinnamon cutely, his accent coming out heavily in one word.

Abbie smiled and nodded waving to the seats at the end of the huge table. “Come on boys lets eat...” she sat down in a blush high backed chair at the head of the dinner table that had seating for at least ten.

Phill nodded following romero whispering "i'm here to support you." Phills nose twitched as he smelled the food as well. Phill giggled at the accent "che l'accento è carino." Phill sat down next to romero as he waited patiently for permission to eat or to be told to say grace as phill wasn't used to what they were doing or traditions they have.

Abbie gave Phill a look raising a delicate eyebrow tapping her nose in an ‘I know what you said’ way a small smirk on her lips. She waved to the food. “Dig in boys…” then she started eating as well.

Romero blushed a little, kinda getting an idea of what he said , focused on eating, his purr loud as he saved each bite of the hickory smoked salmon and salted oysters.

Phill blushed softly looking away before getting a small plate of food. He took small bites of the salmon enjoying each bite not wanting to rush it and wanting to savor it. Phills purr wasn't as loud as he was trying to be polite and not be distracting to them as they ate.

Abbie suddenly burst out in a fit of uncontrollable giggles. “Oh I just can’t help it! You kitties are too cute! Both of your purring is rattling the silverware! Oh it’s just so adorable!!” She was in such a giggle fit she fell out of her chair still giggling, after a moment she calmed down and got up and sat in her chair and finished eating.

Romero was the first one done, and was cleaning up his dishes when his mom got up with her plate and they both went to the kitchen to clean them. He gave Phill a glance as the double hinged door swung closed, a soft murmur was herd be hind it and then a shriek. Abbie’s voice rang clear threw the wall. “Finally! You came out!” there was a pause and she pushed in to the dinning room saying. “Oh come on! It was obvious to a woman who has lived for hundreds of years boy! And why would I mind? I lived for several centuries; I had relationships with both men and woman so why would I care if my son liked guys? Just as long as you adopt actual kids... not just cats then I’m fine!” She shook her head and laughed.

Phill had just finished dinner when he heard her talking. He giggled when he heard her explaining herself to romero. He got up and walked into the kitchen and cleaned his dishes as he listened in to her explaining to romero and heard her joke about adopting actual kids. "i knew abbie wouldn't mind. yea kids and cats" He luaghed softly and put his dishes away after figuring out where they went. "by the way abbie you were right he really does like the laser pointer.

Abbie smiled at him. “Told you!” Romero looked confused. “What’s a laser pointer?” Abbie pulled one out and showed it to him. “It’s this thing.” He snatched it and stared wide eyed at it. “So this is the source of that blasted red dot! Ha ha!! I got you now and for all!!!” Then abbie set out the pie and he sat down again licking his lips. “I love apple zinnoman pie!” He scarified down a slice before zooming off in a burst of energy and hyper ness, his feet sounded like a herd of horses where running threw the house.

Abbie shook her head. “You better take him down in to the bounce house. It’s a room with trampolines in it, floor and walls, and a rope to climb up in to the ‘catwalk’ made of wooden platforms and wobbly bridges. It’s the only place he could get his energy out quickly.”