AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

(alright)

Phill jumped as he heard romero behind him and he blushed "uhm hi, sorry i just was curious who they were, and yea i like nico, he's a cool dude. Yea she was one of the best villains and the male version does look a lot better." Phill Looked over romero "wait there are silk pajamas too how come i couldn't find any?" He always liked smooth things and silk is one thing he had never gotten to feel but heard about how smooth it is.

Romero nods. “Yah, but mom normally keeps the silk for me. And just so you know, the next Con is this up coming spring break…. If you want silk then here...” He hands him a pair of fin silk pajama bottoms, pure black. “These are normally a little long so I have to roll them, they might fit you... and um... “He pokes the red heart on his shirt. “Nice shirt. You can put those on in my bathroom, and pit them on first then pull your tail threw its way easier…”

Phill had already pulled his tail out when he heard the bathroom part "ok thanks R" Phill walked into the bathroom and changed into the silk pajamas throwing the others in the dirty laundry as he brought his tail out. He walked out into the room purring loudly as he put the laser pointer in the pocket. He smirked "you like the shirt it fits and its nice it was this or a skull but i tried to match red with red guess it doesn't match now but the pajama's are just the right size for me." Phill thought about it for a second "would i be able to come with you too the upcoming con? do you have anyone your going as or just as yourself?"

Romero’s bathroom smelled strongly of the oils he uses. Egyptian spice and cinnamon. When he came out Romero was on the bed the white cat was on the cat tree, and he was rubbing his cheek against the Egyptian cotton pillow sheet. He stopped and looked at him. “Yah, we have an extra badge in case one of us looses ours, and um... I’m going as well...a neko Nico. I already made the costume and everything. I made the frames too, I can carve and sew, but I can only draw clothing and cats…” He smiled at Phill’s purring saying the first thing that popped in to his head. “Sie sind niedlich, wenn Sie schnurren. It doesn’t matter. Black matches everything.”

(Translation: You are cute when you purr.)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill enjoyed the smells in the bathroom when he was in there changing. Seeing him rubbing hs cheek against the bed and blushed "at least i know im not the only one that nuzzles pillows. Phill smiled as he thought for a second "maybe i could go as a neko percy? i mean he made it to 17 right? i can draw very well but making things isn't exactly my strong point, i can do it just not as well as i draw. When he spoke a different language phill tilted his head, though he heard it before he didn't know much other than he heard purr "yes black does match everything and what about my purr?"

Romero played it cool. “I said you have a loud purr in germen. You know a bit of it? Or you could go as Will Solace…or have you gotten that far yet? If not you can go as percy. If you’d like I can take your measurements and make you a camp half blood shirt and some of the clay beads.” He rolls on his back, looking at him upside-down; he did have some tone to him, but just enough to see it. “Would you like a tour now? Mom rings a bell when dinner is done; with our ears we could hear it outside in the garden, or any ware in the house.”

Phill looked down "oh sorry i just was really comfy.. no i have only read the first 3 or so. I would like it if you could measure me for it please, also i wouldn't mind a tour anytime."

Romero grins and rolls over and gets up. “Then you can go as Percy… I think that’s better anyway. Its fine... I got to kitties that purr in my ears all the time. Oh the white one is Jewel and the grey one is her brother Merlin. Now come on, let the tour commence!”

He giggles and tugs on Phill’s arm, he smelled like the spices in his bathroom, he tugged him down the hall stopping on the balcony where the stairs where. He waves his arms back down the hallway they just went down. “Guest rooms bathrooms and my room. “ He waves to the left. “Guest rooms bathrooms and mom’s room and office is down that way.” Then he turned to the large double oak doors. “Library. Everything interesting is down stares and in the basement.”

Phill was trying to keep his purr quiet as he looks down thinking. "i like percy too,nico is cool too though they are nice kitties they didn't attack me so that's good. Phill couldn't help but sniff at the spices curious as too how he smelled like that. Phill smiled "that must be a big library and the interesting stuff? like what i wanna see i wanna see"

Romero leaned in and wisped. “Yah, there’s a theater and an arcade room, and a room full of pillows mom puts me in when I have a ton of sugar.” He pulls away and slid down the banister. “It’s kinda big, not as big as the public library but still, it has a lot of history books in it. Not a lot of fantasy though. Come on it’s a big house and there are lots to see! Follow me kitty kitty.” He giggled and curls his tail around his fingers waiting form him to come down.

PJill wiggled giggling "an arcade room and a theoter nice! you have a hyper thing with sugar?" Phill slid down after him hopping off landing on his feet. "aww i like fantasy books. kitty kitty? who you talking to little kitten, i may have to make you climb a wall." Phill giggled after speaking happy to have someone to joke with.

“Little kitten?” He purrs. “Never herd that one before...” He said sarcastically and flicked his fluffy tail at him. “Now follow me and don’t get lost, I have a cat caller with a bell on it I’ve just been itching to use…” He lead him in the living room and parlor and dinning aria, then he went the other way showing him his sewing/craft room, a sun room and his mothers soap and shampoo and candle making room. Then he heads back to the dinning room and heads to the basement, hitting the dark grey carpet with a light blue walls and a pool table, air hockey, ping pong table and bean bag chairs all around along with a pin ball machine and a large TV hooked up to the latest gaming consoles, and a few older ones. There was a small bookshelf filled with games. There where other doors leading off the central aria. “Arcade room!”

Phill purrs happily "yes little kitten, you are younger and smaller than me. You wouldn't dare put a collar on me." Phill follows him around enjoying the scenery around him, When they reached the arcade room he went to the ping pong table picking up the paddle "you want to play R? i haven't played in a while"

Romero grins and picks up the ball and other paddle. “Sure! I can show you the rest after dinner. Then I can show you the kitchen, mom doesn’t like it when I’m in there and she’s cooking. We can watch a movie tonight too. It’s a Friday so we can stay up too!” He serves the ball. “I’m better at pool, then at ping pong.”

((weekends are busy for me, I’ll be off and on every few hours)

Phill flicks his wrist as he hits the ball making it curve as it hit R's side of the table. Phill smiled wide " i really enjoy being here so far, a movie sounds great. After we could just mess around some more, and i apologize now but your going to be hearing a lot of my "loud purring" i personally think i rumori si fanno sono carino non forte ."

( Translation the noses you make are cute not loud)

Romero hit the ball back gracefully tilting his head. “Is that…. Latin?.. Or Italian?..... It sounds like Latin.” He tilts his head thinking hard. “What language was that? And how do you know a bit of German? You know what... how bout we play a question game, we have to answer truthfully, and we can ask whatever we can think of. Alright?”

Phill nodded as he caught the ball in his hand easily "it is italian i took a few different classes of languages through the different schools and brother taught me a couple more. Sure lets play the game then who wants to go first? you can ask first if you want to."

Romero thought form a moment, his head tilted slightly. He decided it’ll be best to start out small. “What marshal arts belt are you?”

Phill smiled as he walked beside him leaning against the table. Phill thought a moment as he looked him over "i am a brown belt in marshal arts. What did you actually say about my purr i still think its an insult."

Romero blushed a little. “I backed myself in to a corner here...I actually said... you… you are cute when you purr…” He cleared his thought staring at his toes. “Um… what is your brother’s name?”

Phill giggled "yes, you did , you think my purr is cute?" Phill purred louder and happily as he looked at him. He looked down " his name is john, is german the only other language that you know?"

Romero focused on the wall looking away from him. “That’s two questions, I know a little French, just what I learned from school that’s it.” He thought again for a moment. “what did you say in Italian?”

Phill blushed a deep red looking away " the noises you make are cute not loud. do you remember anything from before?"

Romero moved away from him going to the book shelf and leaning against it, face turning from a rosy blush to whiter then his hair; he avoided all eye contact with him. “I remember lots of befores… before school, before I picked up figure skating. What one do you mean?” He knew exactly what he meant; he just didn’t want to talk about it.

Phill saw the change and walked over rubbing behind R's ear as he stayed by him "before you were found but it's ok i know its hard on you..i don't remember what happened to me before but i know it hurt. I'm here for you, you can skip if you want and just ask me a question alright?" Phill's tail went over and rubbed against R's back comfortingly.