AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Phill shrugged not wanting anything to do with it. "i'm fine i'll just have to find a apartment and get a job." Phill didn't want his brother changed and hurt more, He decided he would have to take care of himself. Phill was done eating and handed the plate back.

Abbie took the plate. “Are you good at gardening? If you are I’d hire you, Romero has a black thumb and kills everything he plants, I need someone to tend my garden when I’m gone. I will pay you enough to take care of yourself and get a nice apartment in a good part of town. And when you do my painting, that check will go in the bank toward a college fund to a college of your choosing and would earn interest as long as it’s in there. Sound like a deal?” She spoke and a cool tone, so he knew she was serious about this. “I know I just met you, but you seem like a nice kid. I will not have you walk down a path alone, not without something to help you get on your feet.”

Phill didn't know how to thank her "i'm an alright gardener. Thank you it means a lot to me." Phill looked down and purred rubbing against abbie trying to get comfortable.

Abbie nodded. “Why don’t you go out now and look about the garden? Just so my son can come out of his room, he is a little freaked about your... um scent. He locked himself in his bathroom and I had to drag him out, now there are scratches on the tile floor…. It’s a big garden so you might as well go out so you know your way around. And be mindful of my herb garden I need that to make our soaps, human shampoo and soap irritates my skin.”

Phill whimper/hissed as he heard he freaked out romero. He nodded walking outside to the garden making sure that the plants were in good shape no animals were trying to eat them. He spent a little while out there getting rid of weeds, making sure he knew his way around the garden. An hour later he came back in and went to the theater sitting in the comfortable chair relaxing.

Abbie had forced Romero to take a shower and do his chores by the time Phill came back in; he was locked in his room again. He couldn’t help himself, rubbing up against the spot where Phill had slept purring so loudly it sounded like he had a lawn mower in his room. Man this smell was everywhere! And what the heck was it anyway? It was so nice and sweet, he just wanted to find the source of it and- He shook his head cutting off the thought. What in the name of all the gods of Egypt is going on ?

Phill was walking to his room and he heard romero. He looked in through the crack and blushed loudly at seeing romero rub against the spot phill layed before. Phill looked down purring before sitting by the door.

Romero heard the latch open and smelled the scent again, and moved to the door, until he recognized Phill’s tail under the door and backed away to his bathroom again, mentally cursing himself in two different languages.

Abbie came up with pamphlets, for apartments and small condos. “Here,” she hands them to Phill. “There is a phone in the sun room. You can call around to get price lists.”

Phill went to the sun room calling around until he found a tiny apartment not too far away. He decided on that one and set up everything to go live there though he didn't have the money right away. Phill finished setting stuff up and put a note under romero's door saying "sorry i upset you i'll leave you alone for now. i didn't mean to make you mad i hope one day you can forgive me, i should go look at my new apartment."

(I have to get off, I’ll try to post on my phone)

Romero saw the note and was confused, he wasn’t mad at him, just didn’t know what the heck was going on. He sighed and laid by the floor curled in to a ball.

Abbie gave him some cash; it was enough to cover the apartment for a month plus food. “Here, for starters. And what you’re going threw would only last a week then after a couple years it’ll come back. Hopefully your bond with my son would be so new at that point. I’ll take you to get your things and to your new home.”

Phill took the money and went to his new house, it was different not having anyone else there no ones stuff but his own. it felt empty and lonely but phill paid for it and looked around. The bedroom was an alright size with a full sized bed a night stand and a lamp. The living room had a couch, chair a tv, and a coffee table. He had all that he would need in the kitchen as well as a bathroom. He sat down in the chair rubbing his head "if he doesn't hate me too much already.."

Phill Went to school his ears and tail hidden and he listens too music. He was sadder than usual and snapped at a girl who hit on him telling her he will not date her ever to leave him alone."

Romero saw Phill and walked up to him, he ignored the smell, although it was stronger and he fought his impulses as he talked to him. “What is wrong Phillip? I’m not mad at you, confused yah... but not mad… …………… if…… I upset you….. I am really sorry…” He stared at his feet biting his lip hard battling his instincts with his reason. “I’m sorry to have upset you...” He turned and walked away opening the locker and getting out his things before heading to class.

Phill looked down and rubs the back of his head shyly."my brother died im in heat and you didn't want anything to do with me. I assumed you were mad at me not wanting me around." Phill faught his instincts and looked away opening his locker to get his stuff.

Romero flushed when he said he was in heat. “So that’s what I’m smelling...” Then he realized he said his brother died and turned pale. “A-are you ok? Do you have a place to stay? Food or anything?” He put his hands on his head and swallowed. “I was avoiding you because I was confused, the…” He waves his hands indicating smell. “It was driving me crazy, and I didn’t know how to react to it. Um... I am really sorry...”

Phill sighed "yea your mom let me be the gardener and helped me get a small apartment so that i have somewhere to live, its lonely but i can't complain too much at least i have a place to stay. I don't feel good i don't even want to be here but i need to have an education for when i am older. "i know i tried not to let you know but when you were in pain..i had to help you then you fell asleep on me and i...i understand though." Phill was nervous sad and on edge and it was easy to tell so most people were leaving him alone.

Romero looked at his sad friend, and then fought back an urge to kiss him. If he did that here and now the whole school would give them both hell and Phill did not need that right now. “I can come visit you, after the whole… in heat thing.. goes away… I started on those beads, and got a couple of them done… for your cosplay….”

Phill looked down and he nodded "ok.. sounds good to me, i'im not going to be in school the rest of the week the funerals this Thursday and i cant handle these people. Phill Growled as riley had thrown a book at him. That was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. Phill jumped onto riley and hit him until a teacher pulled him off. Phill got suspended for 5 days though he would still need his homework and stuff.

Romero snarled at Riley. For the next few days he collected phill's. Homework and his mom delivered it to him. He and his mother showed up to the funeral bringing his mother's black roses to lay on the grave.

Phill was a wreck at the funeral not talking or anything completely isolating himself even slightly from romero and his mom that day being really hard on him.His homework was all done the day he got it and when sunday came around he was finally out of his one predicament but he still had another day of suspension at least.

Romero tried to talk to him but got rebuffed. His ears where hidden by a hat.He wanted to confert him but didn't know what to do.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill had them take him home wanting to go rest. He offered his hand to romero "visit me please? i get lonely.."

Romero held on to his hand. "I'd be glad to keep you company. " he smiled and hugged him sneaking in a kiss on his cheek. "Stay safe. Keep in touch .. " he slipped his cell number into his pocket. He rubbed his back a little murmuring to him. "You are my friend Phill. Friends have each others backs. I'll always be there when you need me. I'll come over tomorrow and bring a couple movies and start making your shirt. That is if you still want to go to comicon. ..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

hill purred loudly as he felt the small kiss on the cheek. Phill put the number in his phone and rubbed against romeros neck happily. "aww do we have to wait till tomorrow?" Phill put on his most begging face "cant i come over and we watch movies tonight and hang out then we can work on my shirt tomorrow?"