AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

chooses his character. "He won't! He's a werewolf. If he tells he'll have to tell why he was there ... on MY land. And mom has some..... powers over the mind too.. " he started to play.

Phill started playing the game after choosing his character "i'm more worried about him pulling my hood and headphones off in school.." Phill wasn't very good at the game but was learning.

Romero just button mashed tilting the controler like it would help. "How did I do that combo? I don't think he will, I think I made him pee himself when I turned tiger and kicked his sorry tail! Agh! Square square circle triangle. Square square circle - no! I hit 'x'! Up right right square! Narrgh!" He thrashed in the bean bag as he desperately tried to remember combos.

Phill did combo's for a bit though he still moved quite rapidly. "i don't know and yea he was scared."

"I do NOT know WHAT I am doing!" He rapidly was hitting two buttons and just spazing out. He lost. "Again! I think I got it down now!"

Annie came down. "What's with the yell- oh. Me and Bram just button mash. Have fun kicking his tail Phill." She headed back upstairs.

"NEVER!!" Romero whent to the character screen. "I only know the moves of one.... guy. King!" He selected the guy with the jaguar head and grinned. "Now I'll beat you"

Abbie came down with popcorn and sat behind them watching. This'll get interesting.

Phill picked king as well enjoying the jaguar headed guy. "lets just see about that kitten, i am a quick learner. this should take no effort to learn his moves."

Phill blocked all the kicks and punches before staring up getting a huge combo off almost killing romero's character as he went back into a defensive position to block the combos waiting for an opportunity to strike again.

Romero did two big combos and beat him just barley. He jumped up "ha! I got you!" He kisses his cheek. "No hard feelings though right mein freund? " he rubbed phill's ears and ruffled his hair.

Phill shrugged "its fine i beat you with the other ones, and no hard feelings at all." Phill purred nuzzling his head into romero's hand having his hair ruffled comforted and made him really happy.

Phill blushed petting romeros tail as he purred "a little bit my ribs still hurt a little but i'll be ok. how are you?"

Phill smiled as he kisses romeros nose. He purred softly as he spoke "see embracing yourself is a good thing. I still wish I could repay you."

Romero frowned at his fleeing mother and at blushing phill, then tilts his head to the right just a little. "I was just going to say you can rub my back for a while ..."

Phill giggled "alright Romero, take your shirt off and lay down then cutie." Phill looked r over and giggled "just your back right?"

Phill slowly worked his fingers into romero's lower back getting rid of the knots of stress that romero had there. He also made sure to focus on the birthmark as he guessed that was sensitive and would help enhance the massage as well.

Romero stretched his arms in front of him fingers kneeding the plush carpet as a hiss mangled with the our excaped his lips. His ears whent flat, a blush crepped across his cheeks as he moaned softly. He was really tight, stress eating at him for a few days.