AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Imagine a high school were you are the “new kid”, the “different one”, the Outcast of the school. But the people around you didn’t, and couldn’t know you where not human. Supernaturals have always been a well hidden society, choosing to be branded as Anti-social, or hermits over humans discovering what you are. A few of these unique creatures are forced to attend a public school called Orasian high school; home of the rams. Will they survive high school and graduate before they are discovered?

Username:

Name:

Race/type:

Grade:

Dislikes:

Personality: (can be rped)

History: (can be rped)

Looks:

Other:

Rules:

*must follow dc rules

*go nuts and have fun!

*this is for Voltage and I

My character

Username: AroaraAngelwolf

Name: Romero Bram Roquez (R or just Romero)

Race/type: Neko (shifter)

Grade: senior (12)

Likes: Cats (of course!) ,Any type of seafood, String, and laser pointers. He likes to be outdoors, and running, Music, and anything about the animated Disney movies. History, and mythology, and the colors black red and yellow

Dislikes: Water, his tail being pulled, his red eyes and scar, bullies and the popular girls who flirt with him. When people call him Romeo, and albino.

Personality: Hyperactive, but quiet. He will fight back if hit first. NEVER make fun of the Disney movies, he will end you. The rest to be developed

History: (in rp)

Looks: Romero and his cat form he has sunglasses and has headphones that have the colors of the germen flag on them.

Other: He was born in Germany but he has a faint accent.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Username:Voltage

Name: Phillip, he goes by Phill mostly

Race/type: Neko/ shape shifter

Grade: Junior or grade 11

Likes: Fish, Cats, Being outdoors, running, drawing, The colors red and yellow, He also enjoys having his hair ruffled though no one knows because he doesn't let anyone do it out of fear of being discovered. He absolutely loves music

Dislikes: Water, people bullying him or others, people trying to take his things,

Personality: He is somewhat quiet though he is trusting and caring. He like to poke fun at people who he becomes friends with and enjoys having time with a few people around him. The rest will be shown later.

History: (rped)

Looks: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/325...isv-d4guroc.jpg Human form but purpleish eyes that he usually wears sunglasses or keeps his hood low enough so his eyes cant be seen as well as his ears. He also wears these http://www.beatsstudiosonline.com/images/b...s-Red-White.png

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/166...ago_Dreamer.jpg cat form

Other:

((ohh he makes a pretty kitty!))

Romero kept his ears folded and his headphones on, pinning the velvety white cat hears down flat on his head as he headed for school. He wore a plain black hoodie; his shoulder bag has the German flag depicted on it, his milky fluffy white tail hidden in his black cargo paints. Cheep dollar store brand sunglasses covered his eyes. Maybe today he might go unnoticed by the other students, but, that was just wishful thinking.

Phill pulled his hood down so that his eyes weren't showing his sunglasses hanging from the collar of his shirt as he listened to his music. He was hoping that he would go unnoticed, The hood of his black with green striped hoodie would cover his ears as a pair of black jeans kept his tail covered and hidden from the other students.The bag he had over his shoulder had the green nike check on it the black background making the check pop out more. He ignored a group of popular girls who tried to talk to him more worried about getting to class.

Romero turned up his music, as he walked by the girls who giggled and batted their eye lashes at him pulling their shirts down just a little more... Ick. A girl should have respect for herself. He was Humming along with “the Circle of life” getting his books out of his locker when a jock shoved him in it, almost slamming the door shut. His foot stopped it and, luckily being flexible as a niko, he maneuvered around and kicked the door back open stepping out, to where the Jock, the star quarterback Riley, was flat on his butt in the hallway holding his bloodied nose. Oh great. Here comes the pain . He thought closing his locker and leaning against it, head down as Riley got up with a sneer on his face, blood dripping down on to his precious leather jacket staining the baby blue coller.

Phill had been walking into school as he saw someone else who was hiding themself as well. He put his stuff in his locker grabbing his stuff for first period when he heard a ruckus down the hall. He closed his locker walking down in time to see the bully he knew get up and get ready for a fight. Phill looked at the sneering bully and stood in front of the guy who was leaning on a locker speaking slowly his voice low but his speaking soft so that they would have to listen close "riley let it go you tried to be the bully and got the recoil of a locker that was overstuffed, just leave and go to your first class before we are all late."

At that moment the bell rang and the other kids left, but not riley. When Romero tried to move, he saw the bigger kid move and jumped back quickly, wincing at the fist dented the locker a little. Riley snarled again shaking his hand looking at the other kid who spoke. “Butt out Phill! This geek asked for it!” He snapped as he grabbed the front of Romero’s hoodie and slammed him hard against the locker. Romero spoke in a low, rich velvety tone, “I didn’t ask for anything, just put me down please?” He barley got the words out when a fist hit his face, splitting his sunglasses in two, a shade fell out as they slipped off his face and hit the floor. That’s gonna burse.

Phill sighed as he hated violence "well you started this" Phill kicked Riley in the crotch watching as he fell down to the ground just as the principle rounded the corner. Phill picked up the broken parts of the sunglassses and gave the other kid his instead. The teacher told them all to go to the principles office and phill sighed deeper "i hate bullies"

Romero took the other kids glasses, peeking out from under his hood at him, his left eye darkening already, and his right eye having a scar down it. “So do I but such is my life. Thanks though.” He slipped on the glasses and had his head down the whole way to the principles office; he turned off the music and pulled off the headphones keeping his hood up. Riley limped ahead of them, talking to the teacher, his voice an octave higher then normal. He snickered at it, a slight purr slipping at his amusement, before he covered it up with a cough.

Phill smiled as he looked at his handy work. "it happens to me as well but i can't stand bullies picking on others. Phill removed the headphones putting them around his neck as he kept his hood up covering his weirdly colored eyes.Phill caught the slight purr and he chuckled whispering "i heard that, don't worry lots of us can purr"

They arrived at the principles office at this point, Romero stopped when the kid walking next to him said ‘us’, his eyes wide. “You’re like me?” He wisped as they entered and sat down in the hard backed chairs opposite of the mean looking principle. Riley had a difficult time sitting down.

Phill nodded and he leaned against the wall claiming that he was sore. He Mouthed the word yes when no one but Romero was looking to answer the previous question. He tilted his head and let out a soft chuckle that turned into a cough as he watched riley struggle.

Romero’s mind raced with questions about this other kid, his leg bouncing quickly as he itched to move, he was just to hyper to hold still. By the time the principle gave them a lecture, heard their stories and Riley’s over exaggerated one, and dished out Romero and the other guy a 2 hour after school detentions for today and let riley off with a warning for the big game tonight; it was third lunch, four periods already passed by. He let them go after that giving them a lunch pass and Romero and Phill their pink slips for their parents to sign. He slipped out of the office and back to his locker exchanging for his last period things and his lunch, heading outside, his mind to preoccupied with questions, then song lyrics, then how lovely it is outside… i got side tracked.. what was i thinking about? He thought as he sat under a tree.

Phill got his lunch from his locker as well as last periods things. He walked outside seeing the kid from before at the principles and he sat under a tree across from him his hood slightly falling showing his purple eyes before he quickly pulled it down. He put his hood up and smirked at the guy across from him.

Romero giggled, more focused on his tiny tin can of sardines then the other kid. He finally pulled it open when he looked up seeing the other kid across from him. He looked around, not seeing anyone before taking off the guy’s sunglasses and hands them back to him. “I think you need these more then I do, I’m Romero by the way…” His hood slipped a little as he leaned forward, a patch of snowy white hair peeking out from the black hood. He quickly fixed it then started eating his sardines, purring happily, humming and softly singing “poor unfortunate souls” as he licked the scales off his lips at he ate the tiny fish,

Phill put the glasses on and nodded "thanks, i'm Phillip but you can call me phill." Phill pulled out a tuna fish sandwich and took a bite out of it enjoying the taste of the fish. He looked up at the sky letting his mind roam listening to the other kid sing his headphones off. He pulled out a sketch pad and started sketching the new kid his new friend so to speak.

Romero nods to Phill then his favorite song comes on, “I’ll make a man out of you” so he belches it out tapping out the beat before jumping up and acting it out, punching the tree at the word “bet” still singing he held his hand for a few word before continuing his acting and dancing around. His hood feel down showing snowy white hair long enough to dust his human ears headphones pinning down his other ones, his red eyes glimmering in the light. He ended in the splits then in a fit of giggles.

Phill had gotten him almost finished when the hood fell and he started to add in the hair instead of a hood making sure that it looked like the real thing, Hearing the other guy giggle he looked up from his drawing smiling "quite a nice performance if i do say so. you are definitely one of the more flexible kids" Phill stood up looking around before hopping up 3 feet to grab a branch and heist himself up on it looking down at the other guy there, he took his hood off revealing his light brown hair though he had dyed the tips a darker redish color so that he didn't look so plain he wanted to make them see him as an outcast and thats what he was trying to do, stick out but not in a good way.

Romero looked up at Phill and pulled up out of the splits jumping up in to his tree. “Nice hair… I like the tips, I tried that with my hair but it washed out… and I have to be flexible” He said reaching for a higher branch. “I’m a figure skater…” His eyes widened and he lost his footing falling out of the tree, landing in a couch his cheeks as red as his eyes, even the tips of his cat hers where pinkish in color, he couldn’t believe he just said that to a guy he just met.

Phill smirked jumping out of the tree landing in a crouch his sunglasses now in his hand as he had caught them when they fell off. He let a smirk cross his face "a figure skater really? i may have to come watch you some time, i am a basketball player myself, though id rather not play any sports i was forced into it after they saw what i could do playing around with one when i thought no one was looking, glad my ears were hidden beneath my headphones." Phill saw the blush and stood up straight as he spoke "What's with the blushing there romeor, romeo, romer, isn't there something easier i can call you?"

Romero took a couple deep breaths and stood up fixing his hoodie. “R. Call me Romeo and I’ll hit you harder then you did riley…” He paused, the blush lessoning a little, but still spread across his nose. “If the guys here found out I figure skate they’ll lever leave me alone. “ He leaned against a tree staring at the grass. “Lots of people think it is girly, and isn’t even a sport, but it requires more physical fitness then a pro ball player. It’s even more dangerous then a person relies. Every time I’m on the ice I risk slicing my leg if I don’t turn right or breaking my leg in two places, or my arm if I don’t land just right. It takes precision, practice, strength of both body and mind to skate like I do…..” Again he was quiet, his voice lower. “I practice at the rink after school every day, if you want to see me of course. My ears and tail are considered part of my outfit, so don’t be alarmed if you see them out.”

Phill pulled up his hoodie and he laughed lightly "ok r though i know you can't damage me that bad remember we are the same you have no advantage on me i take martial arts so don't try me. I won't tell anyone buf i'm not like that, besides i think its pretty good and does take a lot of skill, ill be able to watch you a lot since this stunt probably got me kicked off the team anyways. Well you should be able to land right, i mean you've done it a lot right? i'll definitely want to see you, see you skate" Phill blushed and listened "if no one is around i'll let myself relax too so i wont be shocked.

Romero pulled up his headphones, leaving his hood down, and shrugged. “You see Olympic skaters fall don’t you? You must be pretty flexible yourself for martial arts … like for the high kicks and such…… Only the owner of the rink, my coach, #1 fan, and meine Mutter will be there.” He grins as he picked up his things. “Don’t worry though, she knows about us and wouldn’t care, in fact she’d be happy to see another Kätzchen, so she would call you..” He heads to the school throwing away his sardine tin. “you’d like my Mutter, although she can be a little,… cold and crazy at times, but she’s still a cool Mutter, and a more amazing coach.”

Phill smiled and put his headphones up though the music wasn't turned on. He smiled "true the best do fall and i am a little flexible able to do splits and high kicks but you seem a little more graceful than i can be." Phill picked up his stuff and walked towards the lockers taking care of his stuff. Before walking past he shook his head "alright, i will be able to show up after our detention."

Romero grinned. “Alright. See you after school; I think detention is cleaning room 105. See you there Phill...” He dashes off to his history class, and then next is mythology; he loved both of those classes. To his hyperactive mind the two classes passed quickly and soon it was last period, mathematics for him. He was good at it, considering you have to figure speed and angles and force before you jump in skating.