AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Phill nodded as he kept tracing that mark, "you are not like your father yes you may have the same type of cat in you but you are not violent. you scratched me because of him, he abused you so you thought i might do the same thing but i can assure you if i ever hit you it'll be playful not to hurt you." Phill purred softly glad that romero is at least starting to open up to him.

"I'm supposed to be a tiger, anda fully grown one but I'm not.... that mark... my mom said I was blessed by Bast. The cat goddess of Egypt. Not may neko's she met could shift in to a big cat. ...." he looked at him over his shoulder.

Phill sighed "look maybe you aren't because your afraid, your afraid that if you become a tiger you will be like your dad and you wont be. Being a tiger wont make you like your dad. you are who you are just remember that and try to become one, practice helps too picture a white tiger or a regular tiger other than your dad picture it and try to become your tiger form.

Phill sighed "why aren't you hungry?" Phill stood up as well worried about romero. He stood close his tail flicking as he watched romero curiously.

Phill followed romero keeping him close as they walked. Phill wasn't sure what happened maybe he really confused romero and he didn't know how to fix it. Phill looked around in the woods as they walked unsure what else to say or do.

Riley stepped out of the trees with a snarl, several other boys stepped out as well surrounding them. “Well well, you two are kitties, how… fitting! Both of you will pay for what you did to me at school… “ He snarled and landed on all fours turing in to a wolf.. a rather large wolf.

Romero cursed. “A Greek werewolf… a descendent of Lycon, they have no need for the moon cycles. This is bad. Real bad…” He helped when three guys pulled Phill away from him and held him still; three more did the same to him. He struggled. “Let him go you filthy mutts! You’re no bader then a junkyard dog !”

Phill stayed calm his hands still in his pocket. He looked from riley to the others "this is not a good idea im not just any cat and neither is my friend here though i don't think i need to bring out any of my cat forms. I believe you guys are out matched and it would be best if you leave."

Riley barked in laughter and shook his head. “You’re out numbered cat…” He snapped his teeth as one of the guys, bigger and stronger looking the Phill socked him in the stomach hard, before swinging his fist across his face splitting his lip.

Romero yowled and struggled kicking at the guys but riley was right, right now there was at least 15 big guys here, and six of them where holding Romero, the rest where focused on Phill, holding him up and beating him as riley watched stalking closer, he snapped at Phill’s tail.

Phill moved his tail just out of reach of riley as he let the pain encourage him. He had to protect romero and he knew that he could if he tried. He pulled a pencil out of his hoodie stabbing one of the guys in the neck while donkey kicking riley in the jaw. The panic gave him a small opening as he rolled forward and pulled out his cell phone "i can have 20 guys here in a matter of minutes, i can last that long, let romero go and be on your way so this doesn't have to get messy.

One guy collapsed to the ground pulling the pencil out of his neck snarling as the wound healed. Riley back peddled and shook his head, then launched himself on to Phill slamming him into the earth, before sitting on his stomach and lifted hid front paws to put a couple scratches on his face. Romero creamed and transformed…. In to a tiny kitten and leaped up on Phill’s chest hissing at him. Riley howled with laughter and hit the kitten aside with his massive paw. “Naww!! You are cute enough to eat… but I’ll deal with this cat first!” He snarled wickedly. Romero hit a tree then the ground. He turned back to Phill and pressed his paw on his chest nails digging in jaws two quick to fallow.

A earth shaking roar cut threw the trees.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill yelped in pain as riley dug into him with his paws but just before the jaws got to him his knee slamed right into rileys crotch and he threw riley off. "fine i guess i have to show my big cat form just to get away from some cowards who need so many people for 2 people." As he spoke he heard a roar and he stopped curious. He knew they would kill him if he stayed so he started to back of though he backed right intoo two stronger guys who held him still for when riley got up though he wasn't sure what was happening.

Edited by voltage

Riley got up snarling at Phill, seeing his cuts and some scratches where his teeth barley scraped him; he knew that would have a nasty burning feeling. He took another step toward him when another massive roar made him whip his head to look to the tree that Romero had smacked in to, but the tiny fluffy white kitten wasn’t there. Instead the biggest of the big cats, a stark white siberian tiger; his scars criss-crossed his stripes, his birthmark was a twisted outline from a stripe on his flank. His shoulders hunched and fangs exposed. Blood red eyes showed no fear only pure rage. Riley’s ears went down and tail lowered instinctively stepping away from the big cat, he may be large for a wolf, but this tiger was bigger then he was. The tiger stepped forward and growled a challenge to the werewolves.

Phill had his eyes closed accepting his fate still unsure what the roar was when he was dropped harshly. He thought he was going to feel riley on him but he didn't which surprised him. They had seemed to run off. Phill opened his eyes slightly to see a big tiger in front of him. He was curious "romero?"

Romero looked at Phill and saw the rips on his shirt then locked eyes with riley who was frozen in fear, his pack had left him alone. In a moment of stupidity, the wolf leaped at the big cat, who promptly smacked him aside as easily as he did the kitten before. When the wolf attacked again, the tiger leaped and pinned him slicing the wolf’s arm before taking him in his jaws and throwing him aside, before watching the wolf limp off whimpering. He turned to Phill and head butted his belly gently.

Phill slowly pet romero though he did let out a smell hiss of pain due to his bruised ribs. He played with romero's ears as he slowly stood up. He Took his shirt off ripping a piece off bandaging his neck so that it would help stop the bleeding as it healed slowly. Phill aalso wrapped his shirt to cover the cuts on his chest. "can we go home now?"

Romero rubbed against his hand and grumbled in happiness, that he was ok. He bumped his legs and laid down his tail flicking hitting his back. He wanted him to get on his back, to carry him back to the house.

Phill slowly got on romero his arms around his neck staring to purr but stopping as it hurt him. He rubbed his head against romero's neck lovingly.

Romero got up smoothly and trotted at a fast but gentle pace to the house. Abbie was out looking for them, and saw the tiger and shrieked dropping the glass she had, and it shattered against the ground and backed away as it approached then saw Phill. And gasped, and rushed forward helping him off the back. “Oh my poor boy! Come inside, I’ll tend to those wounds... and um….. Bram? Wow... so much for my cute little kitten.

Phill slowly purred instinctively though it hurt. Phill waved at abbie as he saw her drop the thing she held. Phill groaned as he got off romeros back and slowly walked in with her after kissing romeros nose as a thanks.

Abbie tended to his wounds and had him lay down after carrying him to his room. Romero lay down on the floor next to his bead with a sigh. He liked this form, he felt strong and powerful, unstoppable.

Romero shook his head and jumped on the bed, it sagging under his weight, he lays carefully by him and curls around him nosing him lightly. He licked a little Phill’s cheek a little and grumbles happily.