AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Phill let out a slight oof as the bed moved. He slowly nuzzled againstt the big cat on his bed, his tail was stuck under romero's belly wiggling slightly as he blushed. He blushed as he was nosed around and licked.

Romero slowly shrank in to a boy wrapping his arms around Phill and cuddled with him. “Are you ok mein Freund? “ He traced his jaw again and sighs. “I was really worried about you..”

Phill purred his tail curled around romero's and he enjoyed cuddling. He nodded slowly " i am ok, you saved me." Phill blushed as a soft almost moan slipped as his jaw was traced gently. He was enjoying his time with romero now and he played with romeros ears.

Romero kept tracing his jaw and begins to purr when his ears were rubbed. “I couldn’t let him hurt you... I care for you to much to see you get hurt by that jerk. I just… snapped...” He blushed and cuddled up even more against Phill, careful of his ribs and scratches. He pulled up the blanket and covered them both. “I’m going no where... you need sleep...” He spoke softly then started signing Once Upon a December. It wasn’t a Disney movie, but he still loved Anastasia.

Phill slowly relaxed "you helped me a lot, thank you." Phill enjoyed being cuddled up as he relaxed. He kept one leg out of the blanket and he listened as romero sung his eyes slowly closing. Phillwas a light sleeper but he did have a tendacy to talk in his sleep and wound up saying a lot of embarrassing stuff to romero.

Romero stopped singing when he heard him start speaking, he tried not to giggle, his face one big blush he keeps rubbing his ears trying to get him to sleep even deeper. He shook his head when he said he wanted to be more like him murmuring “No mein freund you don’t...” and giggled when he said something about his “lucky birthmark”

Phill fell into a deeper sleep slowly but surely. He slept throughout the night whispering many things and even answering anything said to him like he was awake but his conscious was answering for him not allowing him to say he doesn't want to talk about it.

Romero hums to himself and purrs smiling at some things and decided to ask him a few things. “Have you ever been kissed by a guy or a girl before? Dated anyone?……… Any hidden talents? ……. What would your dream date be like?” He listened carefully at the answers trying to get a better understanding of him, he wouldn’t tell him what he said in his sleep, but he’d keep it a secret, just between the two of them.

Phill answered honestly "no kisses from anyone. i haven't dated either, i can run faster than most people can draw well and i am flexible though i rarely show it. my dream date would be just me and the other place in a forest or on the beach talking and maybe playing around." Phill would roll around side to side in his sleep.

Romero asked him other questions before settling down to sleep himself. he snored a little and cuddled close to him.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill woke up early the next morning and kissed romeros cheek purring. "wakey wakey, i need to be measured today just dont pressure my ribs please."

Romero woke and yawns murmuring something about adorable Percy and woke up. “Okay… I got the beads done to…” He got up. “um you should probably change.. if you need help ah…” His ears flat and a blush crossed his cheeks. “I’m down the hall.”

"can you help mewith my shirt though? i dont want to struggle and hurt myself please?" Phill lifted his arms up as he wasn't wearing a shirt showing his lean and musular torso.he had a slight blush across his cheeks, "besides don't you need to measure me?"

Romero nods and takes his tape measure righting down the numbers on a piece of paper and then helped him in to a shirt. He excused himself and headed to his room before getting dressed and headed back to his waiting outside.

Phill came out slowly biting his lip as he wore a pair of sweat pants. He purred softly as he wiggled his tail "what are we going to do today romero?"

Phill smiled as he went and picked up the sword "some people won't get it if they don't see the sword form." Phill purred as he sat really close to romero purring.

Romero painted the Greek sword bronze and had the Greek name on it as well. He hands him a leather necklace with the beads expertly painted with shadeing on the little beads "here is you necklace. "

Philll put on the necklace as well as grabbing the sword. He smiled as he watched romero work on the shirt "this stuff is awesome."

Phill blushed thinking about romero as nico and he looked away "what else do you wanna do today romero?" Phill started playing around with a ball of yarn.

Phill giggled "i would say i want something more active but my ribs agree with you wheres the system?"

"ok if it makes you happy." Phill giggles as he sits in a beanbag grabbing a controller. His tail around his waist his ears flat. "i hope he doesnt tell on us or reveal us though.."