AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Phill smiled waited until he was getting ready to shoot the 8 ball and grabbed Pulled out a laser pointer that shined a blue dot out and he put it on the table opposite of romero away from the pockets. Phill also played with romero's tail. "yes really no inappropriate stuff was the rule i believe."

Romero smiled. "Close your eyes, and count to 30. If you lose count then you have to start over....." he grins. "And you can't peek." His words jarred with a purr.

Phill closed his eyes counting to thirty slowly making sure not to lose count no matter what he was slowly counting so he could keep track.

Romero kissed him, lasting the thirty count traceing his jaw before pulling away. He gathered up the balls and put them away. His tail flicked under his chin.

Phill blushed losing count so it lasted a 60 count phill blushing deep red his ears perked as he didn't expect it. Phill grabbed romeros tail holding it as he bit his lip "no fair that wasnt part of what i was to do you didn't say you'd be distracting me." He faked pouting as he was a deep red his tail flicking back and forth behind him slightly.

Romero grins. "I implied it didn't I? And besides, I wanted to know if you would lose count. ...." he flicked his tail out of his grip. "We had a deal and my dare was within the parameters. I mearly took advantage of it..."

Phill wrapped Romero in his arms "your right you did take advantage of me." Phill gently kissed his cheek before pulling him down laying Romero across his lap." Maybe I should spank you for being a naughty kitten."

Phill walked over giggling "you made it more easy for me cutie." Phill lifted the book case up enough predicting romeros sprint picking him up by the scruff "now what naughty boy you gonna let me spank you for being naughty or do I need to think of something else?" He spoke playfully as he knew one thing all cats hated and he may need to use it though he wasn't sure he should do it as the spanking was just an excuse to well he knew.

Phill gently put Romero down after getting bit and scratched enough to anger him. Phills teeth showed and his purring cut off as he looked away. He rubbed the back of his head before deciding something and going to the bouncy room.

Romero turned human phill holding his shirt back glareimg at him. "You will not hit me, I don't care if you are a black belt brown belt whatever I will get you back. "

Phill felt slightly threatened using his bigger size to his advantage he lifted Romero off his feet. "Listen up, I am not someone to threaten. I just wanted a touch but I don't wan it any more." Phill put him down and walked to his room hissing to himself.

Romero stalks to his room, and closed the door a little louder then nessesary. He snarls and hisses scratching his nails on the cat tree in his room. He might have wrecked things for them. He liked phill a lot but, he felt like a cat stalking a mouse..... like his father and it terrorized him. Scared him to his core.

Phill jumped around finally getting to the pole. He had to get his head off things so he focused on the pole. He continued trying to walk across it for an hour unable to do so but at least he wasn't paying attention to the cuts and bites. He sat looking at them "I deserve these.."

Romero stayed in his room and refused to come out for dinner. He scratched up the post before taking a shower. He was sitting on the floor of it letting the water hit him, tears hidden amongst the water flow.

Phill went to the kitchen and after asking abbie he brought two plates of food to romero's room. He knocked on the bathroom door as he sat waiting keeping the cats out of the food as he waited for romero.

Romero was out of the shower at that point. He wore just a pair of soft white tiger print pants and no shirt. His voice sounded stuffy. "Go away momma... I'm not hungry.. ... " there was a sniffle. And a pause like he was waiting for his mom, who he thought Phill was, to leave before murmuring to himself in German.

Phill sighed as he knew he wouldn't come out if he knew it was phill. Phill opened the bedroom door then closed it as he stood by the bathroom door. He was just out of site hoping romero would come out instead of hiding in there all day. He had both their plates of food now waiting.

Romero came out head down. He was muscular in his chest

And belly but he had an.....dark birth mark on his lower back, hidden before by the high waistband of his last pajamas. It was of a tiger paw print, a tiny white heart in it's center pad. Scars also criss-crossed his chest, a light 'X' made of four claw marks over his heart. His hair damp, tail and ears low.

Phill closed the door speaking soft care in his voice "you know you really should eat, it's not good to punish yourself for something that isn't your faut." Phill slowly sat the food beside romero his tail curled around his waist as he hopped he didn't make romero too mad.

Romero froze when Phill spoke. "Go. Away." He tried to put force into his words but they just sounded weak and deflated. He laid on his bed faceing the wall. "What I do to myself is my doing not yours. "

Phill sat beside him and gently rubbed his ears. "i know that its your doing not mine but i worry i care you're my only friend and i don't like it when people are hurt. you and i both know that i'm not going to go away. Phill gently traced the tiger claw birthmark as he sat beside romero "you know you can tell me anything right?"