AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

PHill giggled as he ate his pie quickly and shook his head as romero finally caught the red dot. Phill finished eating hsis pie and nodded "alright abbie thank you for the food." Phill grabbed romeros hand and jogged down to the trampoline room and put him inside walking in as well jumping on the trampoline watching over romero.

Abbie smiled and cleaned up. “You’re vary welcome... Take care!”

The room’s floor was six feet below the door and was a large trampoline, the trampolines sloping up the walls for at least nine feet, all the big gymnastic really bouncy brand. Romero ran on all fours around the black surface giggling like a maniac, his pupils a thin black slit in a sea of red. There where several pillows, shaped like fish, cats, and one was like a mouse, two where black with a white fishbone pattern on them. He picked one up and threw it at Phill. “Pillow fight!!” He ran halfway up one of the wall ones before springing off of it and did a couple back flips before springing off the other side then just jumping. The boy was seriously ADHD.

Phill cought the pillow and smiled, he had always had good aim when he concentrating but most the time he couldn't focus on one thing having a.d.d and autism though romero was one thing he could focus on though he wasn't certain why. He focused and threw the pillowing getting romero in the butt and back before going to all fours having not been able to let the more feline side of him show in a while he ran up the side jumping back off and clinging to the other wall looking over his shoulder at romero.

Romero leaps up and snatched a rope and climbed hand over hand up to a wooden platform, it was a jungle gym up on the ceiling with rope ladders that stretched horizontally from platform to platform, rickety wooden bridges that swayed and moved testing one’s reflexes, and pipes linking everything to the walls, some platforms had monkey bars and metal rings under them to swing on. He ran across a rope span on his feet, perfectly balanced. “Come and get me!...” He leaned down grinning. “Kitty kitty!” His tail twitched like a cat ready to pounce.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill had most his power in his legs and arms so it was no problem when he sprung off the wall grabbing the metal rings propelling him up more and right in front of romero "i'm here kitten now what you gonna do." Phill smiled in triumph as he poked romero's nose.

Romero wrinkled his nose and sneezed when he poked it then he grinned wickedly, they where on the rope ladder... “This!” He dropped down threw a hole holding on with his hands, his arms and legs had to be powerful from skating, plus he could use his flexibility to it’s fullest here. He swung under him and hooked his feet in the rings, hanging upside down. He swung there fro a while before he bent back and climbed under to a pipe, running across it in perfect balance and grace before leaping to another flipping up in to a crouch. There was no other way to get to him, except for walking on the pipe.

Phill smiled measuring and calculating in his mind. He smiled "you wanna know why i was called the dunk master? This is why." Phill backed up and took off at a full sprint for the pole, As his right foot just touched the pull he blasted off of it flying through the air higher than anyone else could clearing the pole barely and landing on his feet right in front of romero by the pole quickly balancing himself and wrapping around romero giggling "gotcha again bud."

Romero grins. “Looks like you did….. whatcha going to do? Kitty kitty..” He flicked Phill’s ears and giggled then pulled off the ribbon on his tail and dangled it on front of him. “Dose Kitty want the pretty red ribbon?”

Phill bit the ribbon and purred loudly as he pawed romeros arm pretending to be a cat to see what romero would do. Phill's ears flattened when flicked but soon stood back up as he purred.

Romero, still clearly hyper giggled and pulled the ribbon out, tickling his chin with a finger tip before he backed away tail balancing him on the pipe as he waved the ribbon again. “Naw! Little kitty wants to play! Come here kitty get the ribbon...” He made it on a platform and waved the ribbon in the air.

Phill was strong but balance was his weakness he wasn't as balanced as he should be which allowed him to fall more than most. He wanted to play with the ribbon now but it was all the way across this thin pole and he had no room to run before jumping. He took two steps onto the pole almost falling off immediately. He made it halfway before he lost balancing falling all the way to the floor landing on all fours bouncing up then finally landing down there before laying down hating his lack of balance.

Romero looked down at him making a stuck his bottom lip out in a pout and dropping the ribbon. Then he giggled and started singing, dancing to the song his tail echoing his hips, tip twitching to the beat he heard in his head.

“So hot

Out the box

Can you pick up the pace?

Turn it up,

Heat it up

I need to be entertained

Push the limit

Are you with it?

Baby, don't be afraid

I'm a hurt 'ya real good, baby

Let's go

It's my show

Baby, do what I say

Don't trip off the glitz

That I'm gonna display

I told ya

I'm a hold ya down until you're amazed

Give it to ya 'til you're screaming my name

No escaping when I start

Once I'm in I own your heart

There's no way you'll ring the alarm

So hold on until it's over

Oh, do you know what you got into?

Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?

'Cause it's about to get rough for you

I'm here for your entertainment

Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet

'Ya thought an angel swept you off ya feet

But I'm about to turn up the heat

I'm here for your entertainment!”

(For your entertainment- Adam Lambert. Love it!)

Phill blushed at the song about sex. He had caugt the ribbong and had it in his teeth his eyes following romeros tail and hips as they swayed. Phill slowly worked his way back to romero dropping the ribbon listening to him sing mumbling " bella danza"

Romero stopped signing when the song was over and walked on another pipe humming a different song. “Most of the really good Adam Lambert songs are about that kind of thing, Fever, Voodoo, Strut, By the Rules, If I had you, and a few others but still, he’s good singer. Who wouldn’t like his songs?” He laid down still balanced on the pipe. “The man has a voice of a god! Even my mom starts giggling when his songs come on.”

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill purred as he lay right by the pipe "you have a great voice too almost exactly like his but you get a guy all blushy when you sing that kinda stuff to him. Phill's tail flcked back and forth slowly meaning he was comfortable.

Romero looked at him. “I get you all bushy? Wow, I knew I can sing but not that good...” He rolled off the pipe and landed on the trampoline and did a flip when he bounced up, then landed on his feet again.

(dinner almost done might disappear for a bit.))

Phill hopped off bouncing off the trampoline and opening the door. "yes you are a very good singer. and your very good to be around too." Phill playfully tackled romero sitting on his stomach "i got you!"

Romero blushed his ears flat. “So I see,” He poked him on the stomach “Off!..” He squirmed, trying to slip away but he was out of his weight class. He blushed deeper. “Please?” He squeaked.

Phill giggled " i wish i could draw you like this kitten but i will move, for now." Phill giggled getting off of romero and rolling backwards onto his feet before standing. He bit his lip out of instinct and quickly jumped out of the room a deep shade of red on his face.

Romero laid there for a moment calming down and letting Phill calm down before getting up and leaping out of the room closing the door. He opens one across the game room opposite of the bounce house. “Um... this is the theater... its kinda small and has a projector screen but my mom and I found it better then a TV.”

Phill was still shy and blushing softly. He satin a chair looking at the screen glad it was kinda dark in here and he closed his eyes trying to relax more.

"Um.. the tour is over now.. would you mind if I take measurements for your cosplay outfit now? It'll only take a moment ..." Romero wondered why his friend was suddenly really quite. His tail twitched in concern.

Phill jumped up and quickly shook his head "n-no i can't let you now, c-can it wait a w-week?" Phill knew what was happening and if romero got too close he might be able to tell as well. Phill didn't know why this happened too him but he didn't like it.

He nods. "Sure........ it'll only take me a cupple days to make the shirt. I'll start on the beads tomorrow.....is there something wrong?" He stepped closer to him. "Are you tired? "

Phill took a step back blushing deeper as he tried to scoot around him "u-yea im tired..i need to go into my bed room and sleep. sorry"