AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Leon blushed and looked away when he heard romero talk. He tilted his head "i didn't know that they could do that but maybe i'll have to do that." Phill let out a little hiss as he smacked romero on the back of the head playfully "can we not talk about surgeries while in a hospital please?"

Romero yelped and blushed ears back. "Sorry love, it's what they do here anyway... you're just like Minho. " he muttered rubbing his backside. "I'm already sore love."

Venus rolled her eyes. "You better. Rub course sandpaper on your skin and stick fish hooks in it. You'd get part of what I feel. You're my mate, I don't want to hurt. " shockingly, she spoke in the language of his tribe. She spoke to his father and learned the language before she even fought for him. She thought it would come in handy like now, when private conversation is needed.

LEon nodded as he spoke back to her using his native tongue "don't worry love i will see if i can have it done today if you want though if you rather i wait we can do that too."

Phill sighed "i know its what they do here and i'm uncomfortable enough as is without thinking about that stuff." He pulled romero close putting his head on romeros shoulder.

"You can wait. We already have enough medical bills to take care of, we need to save money for the kids. I'm surprised you're not shocked at me using this language..." she smirked and kissed him.

"I'm sorry love. I'm going to be quiet now." Romero held him rubbing Phil's ears.

Leon chuckled "i heard you practicing with my dad, didn't know you got this good at it though."

Phill nuzzled into romeros hand purring softly. He wrapped his tail around romero's waist and kept close to him.