AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Romero nods hiding his face from him. Abbie tugged on his sleeve, having walked on the ice with out slipping. “Come on, let Bram have the ice to himself, he has to practice his routine.” She led him off the ice and handed him his shoes so he could take off the skates. “And of course you can come to ComiCon with us! In fact you and your family can come over sometime for dinner, like Bram said he doesn’t get many friends. You’ll love our cats too! We have two, both are Bram’s.”

Romero skated around the rink as he calmed down and then skated to the center, waiting for the music. Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol started playing and he started to skate, going threw spins weaves backward skating and axels with fluid grace, using his cat like ability’s to their fullest.

Phill put his shoes on looking down at the mention of his family. He looked down at his feet "i'll visit whenever you guys will have me, my family..my brothers really all i have and he works too much he barely comes home let alone has enough time to go places with me." When the music started he looked up seeing romero start his routine, phill took out the sketch pad he always had and started once again drawing as he watched.

Abbie smiled softly. “Well you’re always welcome at our house” She watched him draw seeing the previous two of her son as he flipped to a clean page. “You’re good, can you paint that well? If you do I’ll higher you for my portrait, I do it every decade, and it’s getting to that time.”

Romero stopped for a breather as Fever by Adam Lambert came on and he just dances to the music and starts singing to it sounding almost the same as Adam, only a bit more velvety tone to his voice.

Phill nodded "anything artsie i have always been good at. You have anything special you like done for the portrait? Thanks for the invite do you know what romero likes other than music? also may i come over tonight for dinner?" As phill listened to romero sing he relaxed a soft purr slipping signaling he is relaxed.

Abbie shook her head at his fist question. “Just oil paints, I have everything you just need to come over and paint it, tell me a time and date and I’ll be all ready. And yes you may come over tonight, you’ll like dinner too, it’s um...” She wisped. “Smoked salmon and oysters, Bram’s favorite.” She returned to her normal voice. “He likes skating, Anime and being outside when he can. Climbing things, string, laser pointers make him go nuts.” She chuckles. “Disney movies, all of the cartoon ones. Mythology and History, although he gets it from me. I told him all the first hand accounts of every historical event dating back to ancient Greece. And yes I am that old. Bram… well with out me he would have been god knows were. I found him hiding in an ally way in Berlin, he had an iron collar on his neck and his eye was bleeding as well as his back. It looked as if he was whipped and bad. I know you learned of the World War II concentration camps; well his body looked like those pictures you see. He was about five then. I know he remembers what happened before that but… he refused to tell me. I’m glad I found that poor boy.”

Phill smiled "alright i will paint you maybe later tonight? I have a laser pointer maybe we can have fun later i wonder how nuts he gets over that, what about catnip? Also that sound's very good." He paused looking down at the sad story "my bro found me to but all i remember is what he told me and that was that i was barely breathing and looked like i was left for dead in a dumpster, he said i had 4 broken bones but i don't remember which or anything like that. Maybe he will open up fully with time, right now though he is like a fly trap he is open for the most part but if the wrong word is said he closes up like when a fly lands in a Venus flytrap."

Abbie tilted her head. “I never thought of it as that. Hmmmm I never tried catnip, he was to hyper for it, I was afraid it’ll make him break the sound barrier or something….” She lifted her hand and started rubbing his ears in soft circles. “We all have our harsh beginnings though, but we are strong enough to pull through. Oh... he also absolutely loves it when someone rubs his ears neck and back.” She giggles as Romero came on over and puts the guards on his skates. “I’m going to change back ok? “ He walks over to the changing room.

((might disiper for tonight here soon.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Phill chuckled "now that you mention it its probably not a good idea." As she rubbed behind his ears phill nuzzled her hand purring mumbling "i'll remember that." As romero walked past talking about changing phill watched him go by blushing whispering mostly to himself "hows it so fluffy.." Before he stood up and went to go get his bag from the room he had left it in hoping romero went all the way to the changing room again.

Abbie muttered to herself as she watched Phill walk off. “Young love...” She shook her head and smiles getting her own things packed up to head home.

Romero was in the changing room changing back, he had pulled off the top part and slipped on a tee shirt and was brushing his tail out so it was silky smooth before he pulled off his skates. Then he brushed his hair and ears before getting on the cargo paints and his boots again, sighing, and picked up his things Turing to head out.

Phill heard abbie and he blushed a deep red looking down. He had started opening the changing room door as he saw romero in a shirt brushing his tail. quickly closing the door as Phill picked up his stuff putting his hood up to hide the blush on his face. He lifted up romero's things, as romero came up he lifted it for him "h-here you go cute i mean R, who names their kid cute."

Edited by voltage

Romero let out a surprised squeak and took his things, hiding his black eye under his hood so his mother doesn’t freak out about it until they got home. “Thanks?” A slight blush crossed his nose, he was a little confused at what Phill said...

Abbie walked swiftly by twitching her fingers and the door unlocked from several feet away, she handed Phill her cell phone. “Call your brother and let him know you’re at a friend’s house, I was thinking you could stay the night to night. Don’t worry about clothes, I have lots of all sized and styles and ones where you can have your tail out too. After a few centuries of living, one tends to be prepared for anything. Now come on lets go! I don’t know about you boys but I’m starving! She headed out the door and to their 2014 Jaguar JX and gets in. Romero heads out the door too. “Come on, I need to lock up before we leave. You can get front seat.”

Phill looked away shyly and Pulled his hood to make sure his eyes were cover as well. He had his headphone around his neck as he walked towards the jaguar calling his brother, "yes bro i'm going over to a friends house, i dont know if im spending the night. You wont be home at all tonight? ok, yea, i understand." Phill got in the front seat handing her the phone "he said it was ok and he couldn't be home tonight so it may be best if i spend the night if it is ok with you?"

Abbie started the car taking her phone back. “Of course it is ok! I’ll be making dinner and Bram needs a shower when he gets home so you can explore to find your room. Each room has all sizes of cloths and the sides of the hallway are separated, boys and girls so you’d should find one that suits you. I’ll give you a tour when we get there.” She waited till Romero was in the car and buckled before she left, driving down a long country lane.

Phill relaxed his eyes closed as he purred "alright i need a shower as well so ill find some medium shirts and 36 32 pants and that will be my room i guess." Phill stretched as he waited to get to what he was sure would be a nice big house. "i just will need to try and figure out which rooms i can't go in"

Abbie laughed. “That’s an easy one, the ones with the painted doors; Romero has a German flag on his, my office and bedroom. There are some that are painted that say Guest under them, like the gym and the library, those ones you can go in. I think there are some of those sizes in the red room. Bram show him where that is at and where the guest bathroom is.” She pulled down a long driveway, the gate was already open, and automatically closed be hind them. “Here we are!” They pulled up to their house.

Romero got out and went up to the door. “Come on!”

Phill nodded and walked up to the door with romero "not everyone can be as fast as you R"Phill chuckled ruffling between R's ears giving one a quick joking rub before he entered the house looking around as he pulled his hood down. Phill was amazed at how huge the house was and he saw halls with tons of doors "i'm probably going to get lost in here."

Romero purred when he rubbed between his ears and then shook his head stepping in. “Do you want a ball of yarn so you can follow it back to the front door?” He walked over to the right set of two sets of stairs curling up to the second floor along the wall. “This is the kid’s side; the left is for the adult guests. I’ll show you the bathroom and your room then after our showers I can give you a proper tour around the place.”

Phill giggled and followed R up the steps on the right Purring as he saw all of the rooms. He stayed close to R so he wouldn't get lost and he looked down "so maybe after i'll get to see your room and we can hang out?"

Romero blushed at the mention of his room. “Ahhh… well, ok... but um... my room isn’t all that……………clean….” What he meant it wasn’t like a guy’s room at all. It looked like a cat took it over and refused to let it go, that among other things. “Here is your room.. “ He opens a door to a mediem sized room painted dark red with a black bed spread and dark wood furnisher and a semi-walk in closet. “Bathroom is next door. “ He tapped the door on the right. “My bedroom is at the end of the hall. “ He points down the hall to the vary end door painted with a German flag and his name in cursive under it. “See you when you get out, oh and you should be able to find some pajamas that have a tail hole, so you can relax… “ He heads for his room and quickly slips inside.

Phill walked over to the closet looking inside seeing all of the different clothes and pajamas that they had in here. He found a nice pair that were black and had red poka dots along with a black shirt with a red heart on it, They didn't match but phill really didn't care they were close enough. Phill went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water adjusting it so that it was warm before getting in and taking his shower. Once done with his shower he got out combed his hair and put the shirt on first. He struggled getting his tail through the tail hole while getting the pj bottoms on because he had never done it before but he finally got them on. He figured romero should be out by now so he put the laser pointer from his bag into the pocket of the pajamas and he made sure his hoodie headphones ipod and the rest of his stuff was on his beg by the bed. Done with that he walked down to romero's room knocking, not hearing an immediate response he cracked the door to look in just to check if he was in there or not "romero you in there or still in the shower?"

Romero was still in the bathroom that was attached to his room; the blow dryer was on so he didn’t hear him. His bedroom was big, the walls where black, some string was on the four poster bed post and a ball was on the floor. A lanky white she-cat lounged on the blood red sheets of his bed. The desk, bed frame, bedside table, dresser, and his desk chair where all a dark purple wood. He had three waving cats, two statues of Bast and a small cat climbing post, where another larger light grey and white male cat slept. He had several posters on his walls, one was of Adam Lambert, and several others where of the Disney movies, but they where male versions of them. They where small photos so it was hard to tell who they where from the doorway.

((be prepared for several links poping up!)

Phill figured that romero must have left and gone to the kitchen and would be back after. Once again being curious he slowly walked into the room closer to the posters curious to see who they were, He didn't hear the blow dryer so he kept looking at the pictures and his tail flicked back and forth as he noticed the string playing with it a little purring.

The posters consisted of Megera and Jasmine, Curella, Esmerelda, Elsa and a book character named Nico DiAngelo. Each one was in a decorated frame, Nico’s was bones with skulls on the corners, Curella was in a furry tiger striped printed one, Meg and Jasmine’s looked like Greek columns, and Elsa had snowflakes and icicles and was painted a light blue white. Esmeralda had a purple cloth frame with tiny bells on the corners.

Romero walked out of the bathroom silently and froze seeing Phill in his room, his cheeks crimson, and ears pink. He wore a pair dark red silk pajama bottoms on, and a tight black tank top.

(on a few links let it load all the way up. k?)

(i got to go for a couple hours soon like 10 minutes.)

Phill looked them over his tail swaying happily as he recognized most of them. He Traced the frame for nico and cruella as he purred. He didn't notice romero and he looked at the yarn more gently pawing it.

(ok I wont be on later tonight I have guests over.)

Romero cleared his thought and stepped on to the plush red carpet on the floor of his bedroom. “Uh… hi……” He saw him trace Curella and Nico’s frame. “You know Nico DiAngelo? I never liked Curella until I saw that photo, the whole thing with the tiger fur and such, but still Curella was possibly the best Disney villain that everyone actually hated, until that picture came out. Then everyone loved the male Curella”