TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Is there a guide on the carnival so I don't miss any items?

You can find all of the items listed in the art credits on the front page. I don't think there's a guide available yet.

You can find all of the items listed in the art credits on the front page. I don't think there's a guide available yet.

Okay thanks.

Got a few SW's this time and incubated them, hopefully they'll hatch before the new release ^^; *knocks on wood*

My fave Halloweens are still those Black Marrows!

ETA: Ok I HAD to relent and add that I don't know WHY I love the Pumpkin egg so much - it's so punkin - sheen- y and such a great color. Angelicdragonpoppy got it right when she said they looked more like frogs with wings and a tail - but they're still kinda cute. They also look pretty neat when bred to the Sea pygmy or whatever that other aqua one is, altho the Dark Myst is unbeatably kewl with it.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Marrows and SWs are tied for my favorite Halloween, probably something like-

Male Marrow sprite > SW > female Marrow sprite.

Rest of the Halloweens are fine too, but not quite as drool-worthy.

Love the treats ^^

Marrows are my fav Halloween dragons, but I love the others to ^^

I don't have Halloween favorites, although Vampires and Pumpkins are my least favorites.

My favorite Halloween dragons are Graves and Cavern Lurkers, but I love all of them. biggrin.gif

I think Shadow Walkers and Pumpkins are my favorites, followed by Graves and Vampires, and then Marrows and Cavern Lurkers.

They are all great though.

Although I honestly love all of the Halloween dragons, my favorite has to be Graves. I love them so much! Their design is beautiful and the information about them is so creepy. I also adore the hatchlings as they look like scary cats. xd.png

Love them all but my favorite is black marrow

My favorites: Shadow Walkers and Black Marrows! wub.gifbiggrin.gif

I love Shadow Walkers - their sprites and descriptions are great!

Black Marrows are also amazing! Their adult sprites are really very well done ! smile.gif

Graves are my next favorites smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

My favourites:

Male Vamp > Grave > Pumpkin > Shadow Walker > Marrow > Cavern Lurker > Female Vamp.

I hate marrows, cavern lurkers and female vamps. SWs are okay.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

My favorites:

Lurkers >>> Marrows > Pumpkins > Shadow Walkers > Graves.

The Grave hatchies are really cute, but for some reason I can't warm towards the adults. I'm also not a big fan of Shadow Walkers, they look too plain and colorless for my taste. Still, I've discovered that they look good in a lot of lineages, so I've collected quite a few of them this year. It's the other way round with Pumpkins - I really like their sprites, but because they are Pygmies, there aren't many lineages you can do with them...

Vampires, perhaps because of the circus involved in catching them.( Including finding them unexpectedly on the abondoned page, with little time left.)

Vampires, perhaps because of the circus involved in catching them.( Including finding them unexpectedly on the abondoned page, with little time left.)

I remember that! The AP was a wall of Vampires!

One of the female vamps I caught off the AP was already named, and back then there was no rename function. Her name is Leiona Albis.

I remember that! The AP was a wall of Vampires!

One of the female vamps I caught off the AP was already named, and back then there was no rename function. Her name is Leiona Albis.

It was a crazy time just getting them to hatch or mature in time. laugh.gif

I'm still sad I never was able to catch a CB vamp even though I was there for the release :v

I'm still sad I never was able to catch a CB vamp even though I was there for the release :v

I had a similar issue with the Pumpkins and Morrows myself xP So I feel ya.

The Graves were my first CB capture, I am with you both. I also missed all the Christmas dragons.....

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I had fun for 2 days doing the Halloween event. Was so addicting and fun. Also am still getting the trick or treat items too. And in between all that I am painting a plaster haunted house lamp that one has to paint with acrylics that I picked up on sale for $12.00 at the Michael's Craft Store on Oct. 23rd--which ironically was my b-day. smile.gif

Ahaha.... set everything up perfectly, breed my ONLY cb marrow.... both eggs autoed. Turns out i forgot to toss back a messy marrow from the ap. Ouch.

I still dont own any of her marrow offspring either OTL [so in case anyone catches one of these two http://dragcave.net/progeny/0ZVob just... id be eternally grateful to have one back |D]

My fav halloween dergs are, from the top;

Grave

Marrow

Shadow Walker

Lurker

Pumpkin

I really like dimorphism, but the lurker's anatomy is a bit weird for me. And i just completed my 4ish year long lineage plan of a 4th gen PB SW~

Pumpkins are just meh. Vamps not included because of reasons.

I think my favorite Halloween dragons will always be the Marrows. wub.gif I absolutely love how terrifying they would be if you came across one in real life.

Lurkers are probably my second favorite.

I can't wait to see what's to come on Friday. happy.gif

My favorite Halloween dragon is the Shadow Walker. I regret missing their release so much. I also really like Cavern Lurkers and Pumpkins.

Edited by alupe99a