TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Me as well for the broken treat image. I have a total of 38 but a nice invisible space between my treats. I guess new batches are being rolled out like last year?

Edited by plumeriarose

Yet another player who just collected a broken image treat. Looking forward to seeing it; in the meantime, YAY NEW TREATS!!

vanishing treat? xd.png

*crosses fingers no surprises on Halloween treat wise* XP

Will be at my mother's till 8pst so uh yeah lol

Yup got the same thing...broken image #38...

it's the invisible man

I just got a broken image treat.  blink.gif

Same here - perhaps a sign of more treats to come as I now show myself as having 38...

*Edit; That would actually be an awesome treat, it honestly is the broken image icon

Edited by ShorahNagi

Are we at 38 or 39 now with the broken images?

Well I have 2 broken image treats so 39 for me .-. really curious about what they are laugh.gif

Huh, that is strange. I kind of hope it would stay like that, rather than have it fixed, and be an invisble treat! tongue.gif

Same here - perhaps a sign of more treats to come as I now show myself as having 38...

*Edit; That would actually be an awesome treat, it honestly is the broken image icon

Yeah, collecting a treat that was intended to be a broken image would be pretty neat. Especially if it was animated, and something creepy peeked out from behind~

Edited by Tehya Faye