Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Can anyone help me with pink (Almandine from alpine) Pyralspite hatchlings? Need for unlocking gendered hatch spot.

Also, I need Scaleless Lumina. Locked with all spots =(

Can anyone help me with pink (Almandine from alpine) Pyralspite hatchlings? Need for unlocking gendered hatch spot.

Also, I need Scaleless Lumina. Locked with all spots =(

I'm no help for the Almandines, but here's my Lumina list again, freshly re-bred!

Should be good for about 23.5 hours from the time of this posting. Hope this helps! smile.gif

I'm no help for the Almandines, but here's my Lumina list again, freshly re-bred!

Should be good for about 23.5 hours from the time of this posting. Hope this helps! smile.gif

Thank you very much!!

*Silver Fox*, Terces, thanks, got them =)

Still need yellow lumina hatches...

The yellow/scaleless/naked/tan does not show up in hatchlings since it is a side effect of breeding with oily dragons. It only affects adults. wink.gif

The yellow/scaleless/naked/tan does not show up in hatchlings since it is a side effect of breeding with oily dragons. It only affects adults. wink.gif

Oh, ok, I didn't know that. So there will be shadows in Encyclopedia...

I have mine filled in, actually. Even for the 'scaleless' Luminas. I don't know what you need to look at to get them, but I definitely have no shadows in my Lumina entry.

...though they just look like normal Lumina hatchlings, so maybe you need to just look at more baby Luminas.

Edited by silver_chan

blink.gif *takes a look at the Lumina page* blink.gif

The egg and hatchlings must have been added with the Encyclopedia updates in the last week or so. I think it was egg, s1, s2, normal male, normal female, scaeless male, scaleless female in one row when I last checked the page. There are two rows now, but mine are not shadowed.

I have a question/concern, and I think I might need help with it. For the black dragons, I have all unlocked for the regular ones. For the alts, I have the standing alt hatchies and their adults. But then for the sitting alts, I have the hatchies unlocked but the adults are still shadowed out, despite viewing a buttload of alt-adults. Do I have to specifically view adults that came from sitting alts? And... how do I do that? Does anyone *have* alt black dragons that they know came from sitting alts? It all seems very complicated.

edit: Aaaand it just unlocked. Yay!

Edited by Marie19R

Bless you both for posting the naked Luminas! Did you know that's the first time I've ever seen them like that? I don't check here nearly often as I should have.

Just need a few more of them to unlock.

Edited by Gryphonic

Bless you both for posting the naked Luminas! Did you know that's the first time I've ever seen them like that? I don't check here nearly often as I should have.

Just need a few more of them to unlock.

I have some on page 15 of my scroll (500 dragons per page).

Huzzah! Now I - FORTY NINE PAGES OF DRAGONS?? blink.gif

Ah, right, reset to 500/page. Now it's only 25 pages...

I missed the Lumina's last week, but with that I officially have everything except for the neglected egg unlocked! biggrin.gif

...Err, well that and some holidays and seasonals. I haven't had the chance to get those.

Edited by weaseldale

blink.gif *takes a look at the Lumina page* blink.gif

The egg and hatchlings must have been added with the Encyclopedia updates in the last week or so. I think it was egg, s1, s2, normal male, normal female, scaeless male, scaleless female in one row when I last checked the page. There are two rows now, but mine are not shadowed.

Yeah, I they changed it in the most recent update. I'm not sure what I think about it just yet, but it does make it look somewhat cleaner, I think. Maybe the way they had it before was confusing to some users...? Idk.

Edited by silver_chan

I just unlocked all my Spirit Wards biggrin.gif

I also bred a Sunset eggy to complete that page as well.

All is now well in Quinney's encyclopaedia world!!

Double biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Huge thanks to everyone here. wub.gif

PS - my scroll is always available for anyone who needs it. smile.gif

I'm looking back through this thread and I see that sometimes, people post Neglected egg shells. It's one of the few eggs I haven't unlocked yet, so if anyone has any, I'd be forever grateful!

I only have the holiday eggs that I need, with some holiday hatchlings from the last year, but I'm planning on waiting until the respective holidays to unlock them. xd.png

However, like the poster above, I have only seen two neglected egg shells, and I need at least 3 more to unlock the image for my encyclopedia. sad.gif If anyone has any, I'd be forever grateful! <3