Jump to content
TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, nordana said:

I have to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of all the nocturnes and Khusas in the AP these days... 

How about a Seasonal Mass Breed? The Springs are so cute and i rarely see them anywhere. Maybe I'll find something with a lovely lineage... 

 

Where did you see the khusas?? Where was I???? 😭

Share this post


Link to post

Im trying to grab seasonals from the cave, does it affect cave spawns? If not yeah a spring spree would be amazing!

I really adore guardians and red dragons, a massive spree of them would be amazing! I have a few of them which I can breed but not the masses required for a spree

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Im trying to grab seasonals from the cave, does it affect cave spawns? If not yeah a spring spree would be amazing!

Supposedly, it does. That's why projects like the Holly Contests exist.

Share this post


Link to post

Bred all my messiest reds to each other. There should be some truly horrendous lineages up for grabs in a few days. 😋

Share this post


Link to post

I see my blacktips have hit. Before anyone panics, I did NOT breed all 800 blacktips this time around so no 12 hour salt wall! I was just pairing off new blacktips and celestials I've picked up since February, only sent 93 blacktips and 25 celestials to the AP with this batch. ("Only", she says... ^^; )

Share this post


Link to post

What have you bred recently or are going to breed or want to see bred? Spring is Here, Seasonals and Green Things? What about some Water and Air and Thunder Elements for the Rain and Storms? What about Easter Coming Up? Maybe some Bright Colors, Rainbows, Gems to Find to Win The Egg Hunt? Favorite Pairs to Breed During this Heavily Breeding Season, Finding some new dragons to Pair together to try and woo? Some Sun and Some Flowers and some.... other spring things? Green and Recycle and Earth/Forest Stuff for upcoming Holidays and Events and Months? What other Theme you wanna see, Elements, Dragon Patterns, Dragon Types, Breeds, etc? Or some more CB AP drops?

Share this post


Link to post

I need more undines to drop. I need 3 more alts to reach my scroll goals. Last time I managed to catch 8 eggs in one batch and they all hatched regular. 😭

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Finished breeding all 300+ of my Xenowyrms. Don't worry, some were refusals and some were Xeno fails so it won't be a total Xeno-fest wall when they finally hit in a few days. Lots of them are 2Gs mated with Anatareans, so hopefully someone likes that pairing.

Edited by Suzumiya

Share this post


Link to post

I would love to see a BSA wall. I've been actively mass-breeding all my BSA every 7 days but one effort is just not enough.

Share this post


Link to post

I have a ton of Pinks, Reds, and Magis. I could mass-breed all of those in collaboration with someone else who wants a wall of random BSAs. Or just a wall of a certain type. 

 

I personally want to see a Purple wall. I need more Fertility (I have like 5 purples) and incuhatchable eggs would be perfect for me to stock up on.

Share this post


Link to post

I would love a wall with Aeon (I have only 3)

but, I could help mass-breed /Red/Pink/Purple and maybe white.

Share this post


Link to post

I think a BSA ongoing Breeding Effort is a worthy effort. And I think it is a great idea. And I think it is a great reminder that when you do awesomeness that is helpful, from sending fun dragons to AP whether they fall under BSA, Hybrids, Drakes/Two Heads/Pymgies, Dragons Everyone Loves, Dragons with Alts, Dragons with Patterned Lineages, Prize/Metals/Rares/Uncommons, Lovely Lineages, Commons, Focus on specific breeds or even mixing up breeds to keep your breeding with variety while going on a run, breeding your favorites, whatever, post and share! Because a low AP time is always a win for all player types, all player styles, whether they use the forums, other DC chats, or even if they never use any DC Communication ever, can all enjoy and benefit from low time AP, adding to their scrolls and collections, help with ratios, hunt for gems, and just so much more. Let's keep the AP time low! And if you want to see more of something, post it and request it. If you want to challenge others to breed for a particular theme or breed or anything (like Hey Breed some Green Dragons and Seasonals, cuz its Spring, hey breed some fun brightly colored or lovely treasure hunting eggs cuz egg hunting Holidays like Easter are coming up), then post them here too!

 

If you would like to kick off a particular "mass breed mini-event and/or challenge" type activity and want to see if others want to join, you can use this thread, you can use the Player Event Thread, because it counts as a Player Activity, and feel free to promote it and yourself without necessarily having to create a brand new thread. If you really like it and its well received, feel free to create one if you want, or just use threads like these two. That is why they exist!

 

Have some Breeding and Breading Fun! Happy Spring! Time to Let the Spring Time Mate-A-Thon Begin! this is why babies are called OFF-SPRING!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Bred 463 turpentines eggs to the ap!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ still time to breed your own to join the herd lol 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Qualeo said:

Bred 463 turpentines eggs to the ap!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ still time to breed your own to join the herd lol 

Niiiiice. Don't think AP times are going to spike back upward any time soon!

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/26/2019 at 11:03 AM, MaeTM said:

 

Where did you see the khusas?? Where was I???? 😭

 

A couple of days ago, IIRC...

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Natayah said:

I think a BSA ongoing Breeding Effort is a worthy effort. And I think it is a great idea. And I think it is a great reminder that when you do awesomeness that is helpful, from sending fun dragons to AP whether they fall under BSA, Hybrids, Drakes/Two Heads/Pymgies, Dragons Everyone Loves, Dragons with Alts, Dragons with Patterned Lineages, Prize/Metals/Rares/Uncommons, Lovely Lineages, Commons, Focus on specific breeds or even mixing up breeds to keep your breeding with variety while going on a run, breeding your favorites, whatever, post and share! Because a low AP time is always a win for all player types, all player styles, whether they use the forums, other DC chats, or even if they never use any DC Communication ever, can all enjoy and benefit from low time AP, adding to their scrolls and collections, help with ratios, hunt for gems, and just so much more. Let's keep the AP time low! And if you want to see more of something, post it and request it. If you want to challenge others to breed for a particular theme or breed or anything (like Hey Breed some Green Dragons and Seasonals, cuz its Spring, hey breed some fun brightly colored or lovely treasure hunting eggs cuz egg hunting Holidays like Easter are coming up), then post them here too!

 

If you would like to kick off a particular "mass breed mini-event and/or challenge" type activity and want to see if others want to join, you can use this thread, you can use the Player Event Thread, because it counts as a Player Activity, and feel free to promote it and yourself without necessarily having to create a brand new thread. If you really like it and its well received, feel free to create one if you want, or just use threads like these two. That is why they exist!

 

Have some Breeding and Breading Fun! Happy Spring! Time to Let the Spring Time Mate-A-Thon Begin! this is why babies are called OFF-SPRING!!!

 

Oh, yes! This would be awesome. As I said, I'd love to see a BSA wall, and could definitely contribute. For people looking for Aeons, I DID breed all my Aeons recently, just because I was bored. I only have like 40 Aeons, so this isn't much, but hopefully it'll help someone. I have a total of a few hundred pink/red/magi that would definitely help in a BSA mass breed event. Please, other BSA people, breed some purples! No Earthquakes, though...I'm scared of those. I have never used EQ even once! Do Trios/Zyus/Magikarp count as BSA breeds?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

 Do Trios/Zyus/Magikarp count as BSA breeds?

 

I think they do count, since BSA stands for breed specific action; most dragons do not have such a thing, so even the silly one like Splash counts! :D

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, HeartJacker13 said:

 

I think they do count, since BSA stands for breed specific action; most dragons do not have such a thing, so even the silly one like Splash counts! :D

I 100% agree that any dragon that has some sort of action beyond "straight breed" would fit my idea of a BSA @Suzumiya Even though you, and so many others, don't use EQ, the Greens (Or Quakers as I prefer to call them) also have a chance of breeding hybrid offspring. So when I like to throw out stuff, I always like to mix the idea of BSAs, Hybrids, and Alts together (including mere color variation possibilities) just because people hunt and collect for all of those. So they are two birds, one stone, even if people don't use the BSA. Besides, HAM. So Quakers are always good with me, and Geodes even better! Especially if you have a fun line or 2Gs from them or CB Biome Drops to AP. Also, people often forget about things like Whites, Bolts, Celestials, Soulpeace, etc, but they do stuff and may also be a hybrid too! And if you are working on a trophy goal, a badge goal, or summoning dragons, it is much easier the more you collect. I know plenty of people who may choose to release and/or other options once they achieve things, but most people are happy to leave some of those babies on their scroll, if not all, and start rebreeding them for others, or may enjoy them so much they do lineages and more. So I think it is win win win all around.

Share this post


Link to post

I would love to see more tinsels in the ap

Share this post


Link to post

BSA wall would be fun and helpful, and would seriously go quite fast! Trios/zyus will be gone in a flash, no joke - they are quite rare anyways, so not exactly easy to massbreed, but I imagine people would be happy to see them in AP.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, becondethuong1307 said:

BSA wall would be fun and helpful, and would seriously go quite fast! Trios/zyus will be gone in a flash, no joke - they are quite rare anyways, so not exactly easy to massbreed, but I imagine people would be happy to see them in AP.

 

I have around a 150 Trios (70 Ices, the rest mix of Magma and Thunder) I can breed if others want to do a Trio wall to help people who need more for a GoN. I only have enough Zyus to get three Sinomorphs. I hope people love Xenos. My Xeno mass should be hitting in a day or so...depending on how fast the AP moves. There are also a LOT of Aeons that should pop up with the Xenos, since I bred a lot of them with Aeons to make 2G Xeno/Aeon pairings. 

Share this post


Link to post

The magelights are coming.

Share this post


Link to post

My Xenos went FAST! I'm seeing a ton of their fail babies in the AP right now (Anagallis/Anatarean mostly, and a few Aeons but those go fast). Glad people liked the noodles.

Share this post


Link to post

Cheers muchly for the White breeding - I got my Nebula late last night! So thank you very much indeed!

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

My Xenos went FAST! I'm seeing a ton of their fail babies in the AP right now (Anagallis/Anatarean mostly, and a few Aeons but those go fast). Glad people liked the noodles.

Is that one of yours? https://dragcave.net/lineage/cwFty

If so, thanks for yet another checker project to go for :D Will the parents be named?

Also, did you drop any Almeralds of that combo?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.