TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Wow, they go fast

I tried to catch a second but I got a copper instead blink.giflaugh.gif

They look pretty, can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Funny that there's dimorphism only in the adults. At least that's what it looks like. If there were dimorphisms in the hatchlings, he'd have four of each.

Garnet is January. I think Sapphire is September. Hatchies are cute. Congrats, TCA

Aww rats. Well there goes that theory. Still crossing my fingers for more gem dragons, though. *cough*Amethyst*cough*

Funny that there's dimorphism only in the adults. At least that's what it looks like. If there were dimorphisms in the hatchlings, he'd have four of each.

but they are all still s1 not s2 yet o:

Quite a bit of mixing now, but a quite a few of older eggs I've seen are rares or rarer alts. I've seen a tan ridgewing and green copper, to name a few.

I just saw a Blue Copper in the Cave... Sigh... Always at the realeses are really good rare dragons come out. dry.gif

Had room for three eggs, caught one from each biome. I'm glad I didn't come too late; the release, as usual, started shortly after I went to sleep last night XD

Thank you TJ & Spriters for these new eggs.

You're welcooome~

Haven't checked until just a minute ago, and saw the polished stone. CLICK. kept looking, found another in a different biome, different egg. So i ran here. 1 of each. How rare are these gonna be?

How rare are these gonna be?

They were my DR concept and I don't even know :D

I wonder if they could be Sapphires or Rubies? I know Sapphires and Rubies and Emeralds are all, actually, the same stone chemically, but in popular consciousness it wouldn't make sense to have red Sapphire dragons... so for now I am thinking of them as Rubies.

I wonder if they could be Sapphires or Rubies? I know Sapphires and Rubies and Emeralds are all, actually, the same stone chemically, but in popular consciousness it wouldn't make sense to have red Sapphire dragons... so for now I am thinking of them as Rubies.

Them being rubies seems possible. After some google searching rubies appear to come in those shades.

Aww rats. Well there goes that theory. Still crossing my fingers for more gem dragons, though. *cough*Amethyst*cough*

Not really, look back on page 26..

Edited by RipPanther1

They look really pretty, but I can seem to get a single one. :/ I really hope they're not rares.

hit your f5 key when you get a minute before the 5 minute drop and refresh till they pop up and click fast :3

Cute hatchies! But the Alpine (purplish-red) and Volcano (red) hatchies are harder to tell apart than the eggs.

Them being rubies seems possible. After some google searching rubies appear to come in those shades.

rubies that play with garnets?

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes garnets, but only certain kinds."

The 6pm drops are a MUCH more convenient time than 5am drops. It was murder getting up for the 5am drops.

Plus, I'm finding less lag, than with the old 5am drops.

hit your f5 key when you get a minute before the 5 minute drop and refresh till they pop up and click fast :3

Use the Ctrl trick:

Hold down Ctrl with your pinky, with another finger on R.

Ctrl + Click will open a page in a new tab.

So continue to hold down Ctrl the entire time, and keep hitting R to refresh while you click like crazy. It opens a lot of tabs but you might catch one.

Kind people on the forum taught me this method. smile.gif

Wow, managed to get one of each that way in one minute. blink.gif

Thank you very much xd.png

They look really pretty, but I can seem to get a single one. :/ I really hope they're not rares.

If you have a slower computer maybe you'll have more luck if you skip the hourly drops. I grabbed all of mine during the 5 minute drops since I experienced no noticeable lag and had no problem catching them. When I tried to get some during the hourly drop my computer was really lagging and I wasn't able to catch anything.