TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Caya, they drop in Alpine, Coast and Volcano! smile.gif

Caya, they drop in Alpine, Coast and Volcano! smile.gif

Thanks so much!

Of course yesterday there weren't any news when I checked. And then I slept, now late to the party DX

Good luck catching some! They seem to be easier to catch then the last release!

Saw the how pretty the eggs are and couldn't resist! I'll breed those pairs again later tongue.gif

Catching isn't too bad, got one of each after some patience.

I'm still unhappy with unannounced releases, but I'm really happy it's a TCA sprite, I just know the adults will be *fabulous*, and possibly Eastern.

love the descriptions for the hatchies! garnets are my birthstone! (wouldn't this have been more appropriate in january? lol) the eggs are pretty and so far the hatchies are cute.

was out til about an hour ago so just snagged 1 alpine and 2 coast eggs so far. pleasant surprise after returning from an excellent concert!

Well as always I seem to have missed the initial release day... I just hope I'd be able to get some.

Oi, those red hatchies are hard to tell apart from each other. I hope the adult sprites are more easily differentiated like the eggs were.

Oh bother. Other eggs aren't just mixing in with these pretty news ones, they are the main eggs which are dropping. There are barely any new ones at all sad.gif

These babies are jolly hard to catch - the memory of Coppers comes to my mind sad.gif

And then I managed to catch some. I still wish there weren't as many old eggs dropping. I still remember fondly the days when we had at least 24 and IMS 48 hours when only new eggs dropped.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I was inactive for a long time and this is the first release now that I am active again. I forgot how fun it is to hunt eggs. So far I've got the one from Volcano, but I have no more space sad.gif After a hour I can hunt again, really want the orange one smile.gif

I was inactive for a long time and this is the first release now that I am active again. I forgot how fun it is to hunt eggs. So far I've got the one from Volcano, but I have no more space sad.gif After a hour I can hunt again, really want the orange one smile.gif

I only have room for one too, but I can't catch it! I'm aiming for a coast one.

Raxacoricofallapatorian Farglesnooch.

Confirmed.

not really

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Oh my goodness that pink-red-purple one is so absolutely beautiful!

I need to see the third with wings now!

You never denied the Pyrote or Pyralspite, TCA! tongue.gif

EDIT: and the red one got wings! It's soooo pretty too! I have a feeling these will be added to my favorites list!

Edited by Sany

Hatchlings are completely adorable as usual <3

They look more dragon-like than most to me. Well.. my image of a dragon at least. I'm really excited for the red ones. We can never get enough red ones.

Edit: Just saw the winged red, and it's exactly my favorite color. I love it so much.

Edited by alupe99a

Aw man! Right when I need to refrain from grabbing eggs for a week! (going out of town) Why must you do this to me? (They're really pretty though smile.gif )

Ah well, here's hoping they're not super-rare and will still be dropping when I get back...

Raxacoricofallapatorian Farglesnooch.

I actually hope this will be the given name.