TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Edit: Hey, is anyone else getting a big label at the top saying which biome you are in?

Yes, that appeared for me last night.

Edited by blackgem14

Hey, is anyone else getting a big label at the top saying which biome you are in?

Yep, same as blackgem. Not sure whether I prefer it this way or not.

Cute hatchies! Thanks TCA,  I can't wait for adults! biggrin.gif

Also, I don't know if this was disproved or not, but Sapphire is the gemstone for this month; however, blue isn't the ONLY Sapphire color! ;3

Google Sapphire colors..there are reds, oranges, yellows, blues, etc.

Anyways, if they aren't September birthstones/gem.. perhaps they are still some kind of first Gen gemstones to be released, and more to come? That'd be sweet! I mean, look at these color potentials!

user posted image

why did I think they are garnets?

from Wiki: All species of garnets possess similar physical properties and crystal forms, but differ in chemical composition. The different species are pyrope, almandine, spessartine, grossular (varieties of which are hessonite or cinnamon-stone and tsavorite), uvarovite and andradite.

Pyropes?

or are they actually sapphires?

EDIT: I noticed that on my laptop, there are clearly color differentials, easy-to-see. On this pc, the one I think of as raspberry colored is quite exactly looking the same as the claret-colored one sad.gif

I would guess that those that can't tell the difference have monitor issues, like I do with this pc, where it doesn't show as clearly as it ought.

Edited by daba555

Haha, just noticed this. Not even going to try and catch eggs though, I'll wait for when people aren't grabbing them the second they appear. Really pretty eggs, though. So shiny.

Edit: Fail timing. xd.png

I wonder how the colors will work in breeding. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

"It likes garnets, but only certain kinds."

They made me into a Dragon - the Garnet is my birthstone and my favorite Gemstone.

I prefer the deep red garnets, followed by the lighter reds, but do not like the rest of the garnet color spectrum

Come on - Garnet dragons

One of each for now. My pinks are not cooperating as far as gendering everything, so I'll just see what hatches and use them next go-round.

so pretty!

"It likes garnets, but only certain kinds."

They made me into a Dragon - the Garnet is my birthstone and my favorite Gemstone.

I prefer the deep red garnets, followed by the lighter reds, but do not like the rest of the garnet color spectrum

Come on - Garnet dragons

Heck yeah! I want blues too, since blue is my favorite color. Heh, I told my hubby that I had to have a blue gem for my engagement/wedding ring, and I wouldn't accept anything else. They're just so pretty.

Locked with one of each. The hatchies are cute, but I think I prefer the eggs and their deep colors. I'm glad I was able to get them all--honestly I didn't think I'd be able to.

It's getting increasingly difficult to catch these eggs the more time goes on, wow. I just want two of each :I

Locked with one of each. The hatchies are cute, but I think I prefer the eggs and their deep colors. I'm glad I was able to get them all--honestly I didn't think I'd be able to.

I think the pretty deep colors might come back when the hatchling matures or grows.

Edited by Tehya Faye

What I am curious is if they have dimorphism owo I love dimorphism it makes the dragons more interesting to collect.

What I am curious is if they have dimorphism owo I love dimorphism it makes the dragons more interesting to collect.

The adults will have dimorphism, but no the hatchies

Late to the party, but managed to grab some biggrin.gif

The eggs are gorgeous and the hatchies are cuteeeee!

As usual, fantastic job and thanks, TJ and spriters wub.gif

How cute!

Managed to pick up a few more just now. smile.gif My laptop is currently in a shop, so it's cell phone all the way.

So glad there will be dimorphism. I love it when the females and males are different.

Will simply post my appreciation for these beautiful breed. I'm no longer catching eggs at the meantime. Perhaps, I will catch up some other day, perhaps not.

Ugh of course the release happened when I was at work.

Managed to grab one of each, and a stupid misclicked waterhorse that ended up bitten. Oh well, 3 new releases and a CB vampire, could be worse. One egg slot left, let's see what happens.

Edit: Seems like the coast likes me best. Two coast, one alpine, one volcano, a vampire, and trade fodder for more. XP

Edited by zaverxi