TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Yay, Eragon eggs biggrin.gif No, but the description of the hatchies more tells me that these could be maybe Garnet Dragons or some such? Purely going off the desc. there tho...

Got 1 Alpine and 1 Volcano so far. Will try for a Coast one now and then see if I can get a second set as well afterwards. =3 They are really pretty!!!

D'OH! Late to the party, heh. biggrin.gif

But I have two Volcano eggs from the 5-minute drops, and I'll try for the other two biomes before I crash for the night.

Thanks, everyone involved in the new release!

EDIT: ...and two Alpine, plus a misclick. Now to stalk the Coast, heehee!

Edited by Evilminion

Oooh~ I love the purple and red wings. Super cute. Also, belated yay on getting that last Coast egg I needed. happy.gif

Shock. How are you catching these? I've been there and clicked them every drop, without a single one! And yet there are plenty of people with a heap of eggs. ohmy.gif

CUTIES!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I'm just hoping they'll still be reasonably available in about 10 hours when I have more space on my scroll.

Raxacoricofallapatorian Farglesnooch.

*snrk*

somehow missed this entirely, anyone point me to egg descriptions/biomes?

Biomes: Alpine, Coast and Volcano

Description: This egg feels like polished stone.

Good luck catching! biggrin.gif

Shock. How are you catching these? I've been there and clicked them every drop, without a single one! And yet there are plenty of people with a heap of eggs.  ohmy.gif

How are you hunting them? Personally I refresh and center click every single new egg starting with the leftmost egg. Granted, I'm not sure what your connection speed is like compared to mine so that might factor into it. I wish you the best of luck! smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Shock. How are you catching these? I've been there and clicked them every drop, without a single one! And yet there are plenty of people with a heap of eggs. ohmy.gif

I haven't been able yet to catch any either...wasn't home yesterday when they started dropping...

And they seem to be pretty hard to get them now...

How are you hunting them? Personally I refresh and center click every single new egg starting with the leftmost egg. Granted, I'm not sure what your connection speed is like compared to mine so that might factor into it. I wish you the best of luck! smile.gif

Using the AoND clock, I wait until a drop is close and then go to the coast (I want an orange one). I refresh the page until new eggs appear, and then CTRL+CLICK. Then I refresh the page and CTRL+CLICK all of the new eggs in that batch as well. After that the coast is usually empty of garnets. Then I go and look at the tabs I opened with the eggs. Unfortunately, they all say that the egg was taken by somebody else.

I caught three on my phone last night. It was because it was at the biomes when they dropped. And now I cant catch any. I dont have the purple one yet. Ay

I caught three on my phone last night. It was because it was at the biomes when they dropped. And now I cant catch any. I dont have the purple one yet. Ay

I'm there when they drop. I see them. I immediately click them. But I haven't a single one.

I'm there when they drop. I see them. I immediately click them. But I haven't a single one.

I dont know, I managed to catch them and phones are slow..

Well youll catch them in future days!

Using the AoND clock, I wait until a drop is close and then go to the coast (I want an orange one). I refresh the page until new eggs appear, and then CTRL+CLICK. Then I refresh the page and CTRL+CLICK all of the new eggs in that batch as well. After that the coast is usually empty of garnets. Then I go and look at the tabs I opened with the eggs. Unfortunately, they all say that the egg was taken by somebody else.

Aww, sounds like you've got the right technique but it's just not working for you right now. Shame. D=

Unfortunately I entirely missed the start. At the moment it's quite hard to catch the eggs, but I hope I'll be able to catch a set of each of them today or tomorrow.

Happy hunting!