KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Koala, do you want Cranewing to continue moving on and leave the territory, or stay where he is for now? (Since he has to find you-know-who(s))

Koala, do you want Cranewing to continue moving on and leave the territory, or stay where he is for now? (Since he has to find you-know-who(s))

Eh, it doesn't really matter. Just make sure he manages to do everything required.

Urk. Bit of catching up to do. I just got home so let me take a minute or two to get settled and then I'll start working on a post.

Just to make sure I'm not crossing any lines by mistake, Cranewing is not going to be spotted by the cats on a family walk, right?

No, they won't notice him. If they do, they'll just think he's going for a walk.

Urk. Bit of catching up to do. I just got home so let me take a minute or two to get settled and then I'll start working on a post.

Just to make sure I'm not crossing any lines by mistake, Cranewing is not going to be spotted by the cats on a family walk, right?

Welcome back, Narvix!

Yep, Cranewing remains hidden. Picking up some of Cranewing's scent and/or the rogue's is fine, though.

Sorry. I lied. You can shoot me. I couldn't think of anything and kept getting distracted. I'll get something in tomorrow between classes.

O.k.*shoots you with candy gun*

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

*catches candy and throws it away* :c too much sugar!

Anyways, I've posted now. Didn't take as long as I thought once I actually started to type.

Morning as in the roleplay or as in real-life? x3 I think all we're waiting for is Mistystar to return, and for Ivyclaw to have his ceremony (or whatever they do) to come out of retirement. He can wait until morning though. We also need to have Thistlepaw and co. to come back to camp to get to bed (that or pull an all-nighter).

I'm waiting for morning of the RP, since my first character is asleep and nighttime is not a good time to introduce my second one (let's say she went to sleep after Mistystar's announcement).

Hmm, since so many are waiting, I'm holding a poll to decide whether or not Thistlepaw and his group should be held back in the oats while everyone continues on- if that happens, though, I'll have to bring. Mistystar back first, though.

Simply post your answer: yes or no.

Do we just post it here?

Sorry but just to make sure all the roleplayers get active again with the start of the plot, i'll say yes for a timeskip/let the roleplay continue?

I'm good with jumping ahead so as to avoid holding people back.

I mean, it's not hard to create "flashbacks" consisting of filler information for what happened during the family outing while still keeping them in the same timeline as everyone else smile.gif

EDIT: I'm just presently working on some homework so I might be slow in responses.

Edited by Narvix

Okay, I'll give everyone until tomorrow to vote.

If we do skip, then Thistlepaw and his group will keep going in with their interaction while everyone else wakes up.

Won't that be a bit confusing, Koala? I mean, we'll be roleplaying in the past and present at the same time. I just say we either a) wrap up their interaction quickly, or cool.gif have a big skip and just have them remember what happened, like having them think about how much they enjoyed hanging out with their family or something alike.

Won't that be a bit confusing, Koala? I mean, we'll be roleplaying in the past and present at the same time. I just say we either a) wrap up their interaction quickly, or cool.gif have a big skip and just have them remember what happened, like having them think about how much they enjoyed hanging out with their family or something alike.

Meh, it's not really too bad. Usually, players just put a note at the top of their post and it's fine.

Since the majority seems to want to move on, we'll start a new day tomorrow- Mistystar's sleeping post will signify night.

Okay, posted.

It's super short and super terrible, but I'm not in a writing mood right now and don't want to keep you guys waiting. Wake up whenever you want.

Thistlepaw, Willowpaw, Aspenfang and Feathertail will remain in the past.

Edited by KoalaNoob