KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Yes, but don't forget that Cranewing's gone, and those who have mentors that are going on the journey will need temporary mentors.

No, please join! If you want an apprentice, it'd be great if you could take Emberpaw- I was going to use him as death-fodder to advance the plot, but it's much better if he was taken by someone who wants him. If you have any plot ideas, PM me! The more people involved in planning, the better.

Also, Mistystar will be doing stuff to fix the apprentice situation. No worries.

@KoalaNoob:

You should think about adding whose mentor is who on your OP!

I was looking at the cat list and it'd be much easier to follow who is mentoring which apprentice if you listed that. Just a helpful suggestion.

I'd be happy to take Emberpaw, as long as I can (hopefully) make his personality what I wish? And his looks? Don't worry. I'll stick to the pale-furred or tortoiseshell guidelines.

I'd also be happy to take Duskflame, the warrior you mentioned in our PM, as long as I get the same liberty to make his personality to my choosing, and his looks (still following guidelines, again!).

If I have any ideas I'd like to try, I'll definitely PM you first, don't worry.

Also...

I apologize in advance if I seem too eager or if I tread on any toes. I don't mean to intentionally. I'm really used to leading the plot in RPs. In my RP history, all of the RPs I was a part of, I single-handedly kind of led the plotline. I don't plan on leading this plotline, but if I ever come off as pushy, please just let me know. Thanks~

Edited by aa-kaiju

Oh, and Koala, Goldenheart's image isn't correctly linked, it doesn't lead to an image. wink.gif

And if you're wondering, Ivyclaw will keep his current name, he won't return to the name Swiftfang.

Yeah, I'll do that. I've been meaning to for quite a while, but I mainly do things on mobile and it's kind of annoying. Also, I am exceptionally lazy. Thanks.

Well, Emberpaw should be fine. He doesn't seem to have much personality, other than being a little over-eager to do what he personally thinks is the right thing and force others into it too, as well as seeming to repeat what older cats tell him a lot. Note that his father was a loner, so he's kind of bright ginger.

Duskflame has generic appearance, I believe. He's one of EnchatningMiracle's cat, so you can talk to her about it. However, he has a pretty established personality (albeit underdeveloped and kind of two-dimensional, but this is because he hadn't had too many defining posts yet.) so while you can rewrite his sheet, he has to retain a similar temperance.

No, don't worry. While I'd appreciate the ability to stay in command in this roleplay, it's always great when I get cool ideas from other players.

EDIT: And okay, Mia. Goshdarnit, Goldenheart.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Lol koala

Sorry ._. (Meep)

I am still open to anyone taking Duskflame, so that would be alright with me happy.gif

Actually I think I'll stay out of this one, but thanks everyone anyways :3

Aw, that's sad. Nice having you, even if it was just for this little bit. Have a good day,

For the link for Goldenheart not working

Nah, that's fine. You chose an easy picture to find, so I just googled "light silver cat" or something like that and it was the first image. smile.gif

On the topic of image links....Snowfeather's and Emberpaw's images aren't working, though Emberpaw's may not matter since he's up for adoption.

On the topic of image links....Snowfeather's and Emberpaw's images aren't working, though Emberpaw's may not matter since he's up for adoption.

Grah, I need to make sure people start using google and not image hosting sites. I'll need the people with the malfunctioning pictures to send or post a link to their new pictures for me.

Thanks, Mia. If I was taking mods/co-owners, you'd definitely be one. I don't do that, though, because it always sparks jealousy.

Aw, thanks for the compliment! (:

Also, we need to think of temporary mentors...The only apprentice-free cats I have are Aspenfang and Ivyclaw.

Aw, thanks for the compliment! (:

Also, we need to think of temporary mentors...The only apprentice-free cats I have are Aspenfang and Ivyclaw.

I know, I know, I've already said that I'm getting to that. X)

Seriously, I'm getting to that! I'm just going to wait for everyone to wake up and then Mistystar will begin stuff, and then she'll do more stuff and stuff'll happen. Because stuff.

That's fine, it's not surprising that people are worried that there aren't enough mentors now. We really have too many apprentices.

The only thing I can really suggest is making some warriors, but they all seem too young to be warriors, except for Thistlepaw and Willowpaw.

The only thing I can really suggest is making some warriors, but they all seem too young to be warriors, except for Thistlepaw and Willowpaw.

Nah, Mistystar's going to make some changes on the way the clan is run later. Just makes things easier. X)

No, but you can always make a new cat, claim an unwanted one, or just have your cat leave the interaction- that's always fair when you've been suptuck for too long.

I have no idea how to bring my character in. X.X

I kinda want her to be wandering out of the apprentice's den looking disappointed she doesn't have a mentor and goes to look after the elders for something to do. Or have her just randomly come crashing in and pleading for help. Making her an orphan since her parents died.

I don't know...

Story-wise, she does have a mentor. We just don't know who yet. Shy not have her wake up, like normal, and then get something to eat?

Or, if you want, you could have her crashing into camp, seeking help.