KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

A few days ago, I got a PM from KoalaNoob asking if it was okay with me if Ashclaw was made Moonpaw's father. I replied that it was fine with me as long as it was okay with his writer. KoalaNoob replied that Ashclaw's writer "chose Moonpaw" (her words). And that is all I know on the matter.

Oh, so Ashclaw was the one? Okay, then, sorry. Adding it up right now. Apologies if I offended anyone or was a headache to deal with because of my utter lack of memory.

Narvix, can Ripplepaw also be Ashclaw's son?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Um, stick to one tense? You still do a lot of mixing last and present. Also, your characters to could stand to be less self-centered and perfect, and they seem a bit too big on the romance thing. They're kind of flat, too.

It's okay, we all understand (yes, you are required to, my dear roleplaying buddies tongue.gif) and it's fine if you want to quit. However, I'd like to say that we would miss you, and coming on to make a post and check up on things once a week would be perfectly fine. Ultimately, it's your decision, but please stick around until your characters have been sorted out if you decide to leave.

And, uh, what relation do I have to add to Ashclaw? You guys are really being confusing with the maybes and multi post discussions.

I don't want to quit tongue.gif

I love this roleplay

I am trying so hard to make she I can stay in it :3

As long as it's fine that I don't do weekends... Maybe someone could use my characters every weekend so I don't get too far behind?

Also everyone, I am confused

Did no one see my post? Stormpaw asked Thistlepaw a question, and it seems like Thistlepaw left the camp.... And then ? (Some cat) jumped in and talked to him as well???

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

I don't want to quit tongue.gif

I love this roleplay

I am trying so hard to make she I can stay in it :3

As long as it's fine that I don't do weekends... Maybe someone could use my characters every weekend so I don't get too far behind?

Also everyone, I am confused

Did no one see my post? Stormpaw asked Thistlepaw a question, and it seems like Thistlepaw left the camp.... And then ? (Some cat) jumped in and talked to him as well???

You had the words that Stormpaw spoke in italics meaning that others may of thought he was thinking not saying it.

Pease also stick to one tense as well, it would match all of our posts as well.

That's great, Enchanting! Just no weekends probably won't leave you behind. tongue.gif

Well, I didn't post with Thistlepaw. But, because of previous posts, he was already kind of assumed to have semi-left camp, so that's why there have been some weird responses.

Also, Mia, Tiga, I'm a terrible liar. Leave Mistystar behind and do whatever you want with the argument. Solve it, keep itl going, whatever you want. (Just make sure. Cranewing ends up journeying.)

You had the words that Stormpaw spoke in italics meaning that others may of thought he was thinking not saying it.

Pease also stick to one tense as well, it would match all of our posts as well.

Should I just have Stormpaw leave then? Moonpaw asked him to do something with her :3 (moon paw is a girl, right? I still have to look through all the newer characters :3 )

alright, Tiga

Yeah I didn't realize I had it it italics, though it did say that Stormpaw said....

Anyway, I will fix that right now

I must have been tired when I posted that tongue.gif

EDIT: Fixed that post, Stormpaws question to Thistlepaw has been bolded

That's great, Enchanting! Just no weekends probably won't leave you behind. tongue.gif

Well, I didn't post with Thistlepaw. But, because of previous posts, he was already kind of assumed to have semi-left camp, so that's why there have been some weird responses.

Also, Mia, Tiga, I'm a terrible liar. Leave Mistystar behind and do whatever you want with the argument. Solve it, keep itl going, whatever you want. (Just make sure. Cranewing ends up journeying.)

Alright, is it fine having her nod in agreement in one of the posts, just to show that she does agree? (After a few posts, of course)

Edited by 20mia08

alright, Tiga

Yeah I didn't realize I had it it italics, though it did say that Stormpaw said....

Anyway, I will fix that right now

I must have been tired when I posted that tongue.gif

EDIT: Fixed that post, Stormpaws question to Thistlepaw has been bolded

That still doesn't work, Enchanting. Thistlepaw's group has already left, so it's assumed that he has left too, with them.

I'll post after a bit, don't worry. I'd prefer if you didn't controls, though.

Alright, is it fine having her nod in agreement in one of the posts, just to show that she does agree? (After a few posts, of course)

Perhaps she finally gives up the argument knowing that it will be futile?

Alright, Stormpaw can reply to moonpaw then tongue.gif

His do you do the text colors? I tried but it doesn't work....

EDIT: Nevermind , I figured it out

Code: #0000FF

this will be Snowfeathers color, which can put on as pure blue

Do remember it is night time in the roleplay, and cats are trying to sleep. So having apprentoces play and shout is kinda... Odd.

Koala would a seriously injured apprentice turned elder be allowed in the roleplay? I'm wanting to post as a lazy cat, or would it seem too strange for the clan's only elders to be injured and not of age.

It WOULD be kind of odd, but it would be cool to see a lazy apprentice trick his way into elder-hood. Is definitely say yes, especially if he were reasonably talented.

Well, considering that Koala pointed out that the clouds merely made it appear darker sooner, it shouldn't be all that late for the clan to actually be disturbed from slumber. Besides, deep, true, sleep doesn't occur immediately. And, I actually think that animals sleep lighter than humans because of sharper senses and the larger need to be constantly aware of surroundings, especially for wild animals.

It WOULD be kind of odd, but it would be cool to see a lazy apprentice trick his way into elder-hood. Is definitely say yes, especially if he were reasonably talented.

Yes! Time for a lazy apprentice that has tricked his way into becoming a lazy elder! smile.gif

Well, considering that Koala pointed out that the clouds merely made it appear darker sooner, it shouldn't be all that late for the clan to actually be disturbed from slumber. Besides, deep, true, sleep doesn't occur immediately. And, I actually think that animals sleep lighter than humans because of sharper senses and the larger need to be constantly aware of surroundings, especially for wild animals.

Not to mention that in real life cats are often awake at night . . . and six month old kittens still have short attention spans wink.gif

Not to mention that in real life cats are often awake at night . . . and six month old kittens still have short attention spans wink.gif

And cats usually don't sleep long periods of time... :3

Koala is Mistystar taking Sagepaw to the Moonspire or something? If she is then I'll apedit the medicine cat's post since she should already know where she is.

Koala is Mistystar taking Sagepaw to the Moonspire or something? If she is then I'll apedit the medicine cat's post since she should already know where she is.

Nope, don't worry. I'll explain in the next post I make. :3

Another question, did you want Sagepaw to tell the others that the forth spot is reserved for Craneiwng and that mistystar wanted Cranewing on the journey?

Edit: Wait actually I think I get it now. :3 When Cranewing asks to join Mistystar wants Sagepaw to support Cranewing to join the group?

Edited by Tiga

Tiga: Yeah, kind of like that. Really, do whatever you wish- that's what makes RPing fun. :3

Enchanting: Sure, why not?

I'm fine with her supporting Cranewing, do as you wish, Tiga.

And Koala, do you still plan Petalstorm to go "loco" for you-know-who (not Fleckpelt, people)?

What's going loco? Sorry, DC is my only internet activity so I don't really know too many terms.