KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Mia, what exactly happened to Aspenfang? |D Did he fall in by mistake due to tripping? Was it on purpose? Or something else? It's hard to tell, aha.

I'll post tomorrow morning as soon as Aspenfang's situation is explained .-.

Okay.

Er... Should I wait for Koala to post with Thistlepaw? Or did you want me to post now?

Go ahead, I just posted. Besides, there hasn't been interaction towards Thistlepaw, so Feathertail can talk to him or something.

.-. But Feathertail and Willowpaw already spoke to Thistlepaw (now waiting for his response) and Willowpaw briefly had her forepaws on his shoulder....

.-. But Feathertail and Willowpaw already spoke to Thistlepaw (now waiting for his response) and Willowpaw briefly had her forepaws on his shoulder....

Did they? Okay, well I'm an idiot with no memory. Still, though, I don't think I'll be making any RP posts until later today, so post whenever you want to and have Thistlepaw react however you want that makes sense with his personality.

:c Okay. I'll likely not do much |D I hesitate too much when it comes to other people's characters in terms of "using" them.

Alright, let's put the family to bed, then we can focus even more on the journey. :3

Also (for Tiga, Koala, Narvix, and whoever else is going on the journey), I plan to have Cranewing wander over to the Apprentice Training Pit, and have him meet the journeyers there.

It's fine, Lized. Take your time, I think were all happy now that the RP has slowed to a trot- less rush!

I know I'm double posting, but this is quite important.

Does anyone want Emberpaw? If not, then I'll take him for a bit (a couple days in-game, then death-fodder him for plot reasons) and kill him. If someone wishes to have him, now is the time to let me know.

No, though now Snowfeather with be without an apprentice.

Well, whether or not Snowfeather has an apprentice isn't extremely crucial. In the main series, apprentices die, mentors lose a young cat to train and vice versa. I can put her on the seeking apprentice list, though.

Can I get a synopsis on what's happening in your RP atm? Was thinking about joining. Warriors RPs are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine.

Alright Cranewing has been banned for a moon Mistystar took Sagepaw to a tunnel that apprentices don't know of and told her what's going on and to get Cranewing to go on the journey Ivyclaw is coming out of retirement and a time skip happened and smaller things like apprentices going out training and conversations have happened also/are happening.

Just to continue on what Lized said, while Cranewing (who was banned because Mistystar didn't want him and/or herself to get judged in power, but she did decided to let him go...It's hard to explain, but his ban isn't a bad thing.) was gone, he found a familiar rogue and received a "message" from StarClan (something stuck in his paw. :3). Back at camp, Ivyclaw's leg is revealed to be healed, so his ceremony to bring him out of retirement shall happen momentarily.

Cats are waking up, and Fleckpelt and Songbreeze are getting into yet another one of their whiny relationship things, and are taking their apprentices (Smokeypaw and Stormpaw) out training. Duskflame is becoming angry, especially towards Fleckpelt, and Snowfeather's grooming herself and lying around. Mistystar's about to make an announcement, but taking the long way to get onto her "perch".

So, overall, nothing extremely important is happening at the moment, just Mistystar getting ready to make her announcement and a few cats interaction or making drama (as in my cats. x3). Oh, and the journeying cats are waking and preparing for the journey.

I PM'ed KoalaNoob a question or two about joining.

I'd really love to add just one character, an apprentice. Maybe also add a few ideas in of my own if I come up with any? I'm pretty good with plot lines, but I don't want to tread on anybody's toes. Love where it's going so far, though! Seems like it could really lead to something interesting.

I'd also really love to be characters the traveling cats face..

Something like Midnight, perhaps? Or a stray similar to the one Brambleclaw and his group met on their journey to the lake in the second installment of Warriors?

Actually, Koala and I have already plotted quite a few things out on the journey, including threats (duuuh, gotta include enemies!) and surprises.

Alright, well, if you don't need any help, and have plenty of characters, I'll stay out of it. smile.gif

I'm not saying that we don't need help or characters, I'm just simply stating that we have some plans for the journey, I'm not declining more...After all, I can't do that. (But we do have tooonnns of apprentices. We have one up for adoption though, but Koala may be claiming him)

Yeah, it seems like this RP is kind of filled atm..which was why I was gonna back out unless I was actually adding anything interesting to the RP.

I was reading some posts and it seems like you guys got all the characters already, so unless I'm actually bringing anything new to the RP, I don't think I'd be needed, ahaha.

I don't think Ashckaw has an apprentice so you would be some help. He doesn't have one right? Wow I'm pathetic not knowing if my own rp character has an apprentice