KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

What's MySQL?

Also, not every cat has to go through "kit stage". Warriors just has rankings depending on how old and capable the cats are. :/

Too many people trying to access a database...

Well Rose will have a lot to learn. She doesn't know much. sad.gif

She could be considered a kit being so small, but it is up to your discretion what she is.

Smokeypaw's smaller, I think, since her sheet actually says she's small, and she's only a moon older, and she's an apprentice. So I don't see why Rose wouldn't be an apprentice, as new apprentices never know anything.

Very true. Let's just let the role play flow and see how this part of the story unfolds! I am happy I can finally allow my inner Warrior out! Thanks everyone and forgive me for my bad grammar I will get it down, I promise!

It's okay, after you're done typing your post, you can always copy and paste it into Microsoft Word and then click spell/grammar check. (; If you haven't read the past posts already, the quick summery is:

Fleckpelt is having a dicey relationship with Songbreeze, and they're done now. His sister is Smokeypaw, and his father is Ivyclaw. Their brother is Quillpaw, an apprentice who mysteriously disappeared, and is claimed to be dead, as his blood was found quite some time ago by Ivyclaw. Ivyclaw is finally coming out of retirement.

Thistlepaw and Willowpaw are siblings, and quite close. Their parents are Aspenfang and Feathertail, who are quite close. Thistlepaw seems to have a disliking for fighting, and seems to enjoy being with his family, but he may (I'm not sure) have a small disliking for Sagepaw.

Cranewing is often having flashbacks of his past with his adopted sister, Mistystar. The two end up going outside together and playing around in the river, but he ends up going unconscious due to being foolish. Worried, Mistystar tells him he can't journey, and the two end up bickering. In order to keep their respect from their Clanmates, Mistystar banishes her friend for a moon, revealed to be a bit sorry for him. She goes outside into a tunnel with Sagepaw, and tells her everything about banishing Cranewing and why she did so. She orders Sagepaw to find Cranewing in the morning and try to pursue the others to take Cranewing along with them on the journey.

Meanwhile, Cranewing ends up finding a black rogue, and ends up chasing him, remembering the tom a bit. He does tackle him, but the rogue gets away, right after Cranewing gets something stuck in his paw, claiming it is a message from Starclan. He later goes to sleep and wakes up to find the rogue again, and ends up chatting with him briefly at the Training Pit.

Petalstorm ends up freaking out that her little crush, Cranewing, isn't in sight, and bickers with Fleckpelt before going to bed.

Okay, this is getting long, so in short: They're about to go out on the journey, but Mistystar's going to make an announcement. x3

I would love to use Word but I use my phone for all my posts. I don't have a computer at all. Thank you for the synapsis of what I missed! This helps me understand relationships more.

Indeed you did, Enchanting!

But guys, let's try to keep this from being too much of a 1x1. It's fine if nobody else is all too active, but if you have like five posts in an hour, that's quite a bit- also, none if your posts were all too long, and they actually seemed a bit rushed.

Hey Koala just wnat to point out that you called Mistystar, "Miststar" in the plot introduction.

Soon, though, Starclan sought out their leader, Miststar.

Just a small error but I wanted to make sure new roleplayers wouldn't get confused or something like that. smile.gif

Sorry Koala, I had to go to bed, and rushed it. /(^.^)

Also, welcome back Tiga!

Sorry guys. I'll post soon as I can. Got caught up in cleaning the house a bit Friday afternoon before my grandpa arrived.

Welcome back, Tiga, and Narvix! We've missed you, but please don't feel rushed to make a post- you should never be. We understand that many things, like life, come before internet (Although, that doesn't seem to apply to me. Because I'm weird.)

And Mia, Enchanting, it's fine! Still, though, unless you want to unleash a lot of information really quickly to go BAM on us all, it'd be nice if we could all keep up!

Sorry for double posting, but I want to make an ammendment to what I said earlier. I wasn't very clear, at all.

Having two people reply to each other quickly is fine. However, the posts should not feel rushed. As long as they remain normal, solid posts, everything is fine.

Duly noted, Koala smile.gif

|D Finally got a post in. I apologize if they are subpar to any of you .-.

Let me know if I got something wrong.

Edited by Narvix

Important

I will only be able to post at school from now on, as my internet at home was shut off. I apologize to everyone ._. I will most likely be late to respond to posts, so sorry again for the inconvenience. I'll reply ASAP. Thanks everyone.

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

Awww, hope it gets turned on once more ASAP!

As for Rosepaw...It says she needs a mentor, I can offer Aspenfang or Ivyclaw, that's all I have...There are plenty of others as well, I'm just offering since no-one else has, and I think it would be cool to have Ivyclaw mentor her (though kind of foolish, since he's been in retirement for a long time), since he's coming out of retirement, and she's new. :3

Also, sorry Narvix for forgetting to post with Aspenfang, I often forget about him. x3 But he has a post now, so yay.

Awww, hope it gets turned on once more ASAP!

As for Rosepaw...It says she needs a mentor, I can offer Aspenfang or Ivyclaw, that's all I have...There are plenty of others as well, I'm just offering since no-one else has, and I think it would be cool to have Ivyclaw mentor her (though kind of foolish, since he's been in retirement for a long time), since he's coming out of retirement, and she's new. :3

Also, sorry Narvix for forgetting to post with Aspenfang, I often forget about him. x3 But he has a post now, so yay.

Eh, we don't need any mentors as of now. Someone to take that position when things return to the normal system late,r would be great, though. :3

Tallstorm can always mentor an apprentice if you need him to. :3

It's fine, EMLuna. Like I've said before, life comes first.

Ahhhhh sorry. I think I missed your post. ;_; I'll go fix it now, Narvix.

Edited by KoalaNoob