KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Well I think I may have messed that up :|

Eh, doesn't matter much. All you really have to so to fix it is make Rose suddenly feel sad that she lost a potential friend and call him back or something.

It was part of the one before yours. How she failed to alleviate her loneliness. Maybe i could do another post about that.

It was part of the one before yours. How she failed to alleviate her loneliness. Maybe i could do another post about that.

Yeah, I know. But if you want to continue the interaction, you'll need another post where she expresses herself?

I'll post soon as well, just waiting on Feathertail and Stormpaw...The journeyers as well, for Cranewing.

Sorry, guys, I've been kind of busy lately and haven't had much time to list or manage the RP. I'll trey to do better, but I'm going poof on Wednesday to Saturday, so be prepared. Also, it's be great if someone could keep a recap?

Anyone know where Narvix is? I kinda need her to continue what i have in mind.

PM her if you want a post. Narvix might be busy, like I am.

Just noticed that Enchanting posted...I'll post eventually, Monday's when Basketball starts, so my activity will drop.

Sorry for the delays. I hope to have a post in the next few days or so. A couple weeks at the latest |D Just a bit of a heavy school-workload and I'm trying to find a job.

Posts saying that you noticed someone else posted are highly unnecessary and will be counted as spam from here on out, unless the post was over a week ago and someone else has posted too.

Bleh, posted. Sorry for interrupting numerous interactions, but I haven't posted in a while and the plot has been sitting still for a while- it needed a push to get rolling again.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Notice:

I will be moving into my new house and a few days, and will not have internet that I know of. It may be awhile, but I will regain it eventually, as I need to do Homework at home via internet.

Koala, you have my permission to roleplay my cats when/as needed, since you know most of my plans. tongue.gif

If I have a chance, I will get on whenever I can.

I've been able to go on for some time on the forum, but only for quick updates on my iPad. Serious family troubles have me really busy, small breaks are heaven. I'll see if I can post soon, but I have one underway stored in notes so I can post when finished.

So sorry!

I will post ASAP~So sorry! Someone took. My IPad (got it back, obviously xd.png) and thanksgiving break got in the way (no internet at home,still )

Alright, I've officially got internet now. (And I'm playing basketball as Point Guard) I'll post some time soon!~

Hi everyone! Can I join? I have a form for a queen, who needs a mate. I'll offer a kit to whoever can offer her a mate! smile.gif And there will be two more kits. I will have one, and someone else can have the other.

Forum Name: Zeditha

Character Name: Featherhaze

Appearance: Featherhaze is a mostly white cat with thick, silky fur, but some orange and black on her face, one black and one orange sock, orange-tipped ears and a black-tipped tail are all clues to her true identity as a calico cat. Her eyes are amber.

Picture: Again, I could probably find one if I tried hard enough, but it would take a long time.

Personality: Featherhaze is a kind and gentle cat, but is extremely protective of her kits and has a sharp tongue and even a claw if needed.

Mate: I'll put the form in the OOC, hopefully someone will say they want to be her mate.

Family: If anyone wants to give her a sibling, feel free, otherwise her parents are deceased and she has no known siblings.

Mentor: N/A

Other: I will give her fish in the OOC. Also, she is close to kitting, so there will be open kits.

She will have three healthy kits; one is mine (my precious), one is reserved for the mate's owner and the third is open for anyone. The mate's owner doesn't have to make a kit, but they can give someone else the kit-spot if they don't want it.