KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Well, if you're trying to give Duskflame over to someone else, I'd prefer it if Ripplepaw had a different mentor or whoever takes Duskflame (if someone does) should be okay with mentoring Ripplepaw.

Is it Meadowsun who needs a sibling? If so, Aspenfang can be her bro., but she's be part kittypet.

(Honestly, I'm against having so many cats related in the Clan...Before we know it, they'll be inbred, think about it. I know cats are naturally inbred in the wild, but I'm just stating my opinion...:/)

Ivyclaw should be coming out of retirement due to his healing, so if you don't choose Halfwhisper or Duskflame, there's Ivyclaw.

And Koala, when do you plan to make Thistlepaw and Willowpaw warriors, if you plan to do so? (Like, at twelve moons?)

Well, Ripplepaw is 7 moons and thus should already be an apprentice. I don't think Ivyclaw could be his mentor unless Ripplepaw just became an apprentice at that very moment.

I'm leaning towards Halfwhisper since Enchanting has Snowfeather as someone's mentor already. Wouldn't be fair for Enchanting to be mentoring two apprentices while Shadow mentored none.

Edited by Narvix

Is it Meadowsun who needs a sibling? If so, Aspenfang can be her bro., but she's be part kittypet.

(Honestly, I'm against having so many cats related in the Clan...Before we know it, they'll be inbred, think about it. I know cats are naturally inbred in the wild, but I'm just stating my opinion...:/)

Ivyclaw should be coming out of retirement due to his healing, so if you don't choose Halfwhisper or Duskflame, there's Ivyclaw.

And Koala, when do you plan to make Thistlepaw and Willowpaw warriors, if you plan to do so? (Like, at twelve moons?)

Well, Aspenfang is almost a year older than Meadowsun, so I don't think it would be a very good idea since I'm planning to play her as a younger warrior. (I'm fine with changing her age by a few moons if necessary, but not that much). And Meadowsun doesn't really need a sibling that badly . . . I mostly put it in there because it'd be realisitic for her to have one. So if you'd rather not, it's fine with me.

That's fine with me. I mean, you could always put that her siblings died or became kittypets/loners/rogues. I'd offer Fleckpelt as a sibling, but he clearly has a well-defined family and a family I love him with. :3 (Uggghhhh, can we please set out on the journey soon? I have so many plans I want to accomplish! x3) Aspenfang could always be an older brother from a different litter, since cats tend to have multiple litters in their lives, wild cats to be more specific.

Well, Ripplepaw is 7 moons and thus should already be an apprentice. I don't think Ivyclaw could be his mentor unless Ripplepaw just became an apprentice at that very moment.

I'm leaning towards Halfwhisper since Enchanting has Snowfeather as someone's mentor already. Wouldn't be fair for Enchanting to be mentoring two apprentices while Shadow mentored none.

Ok, fine with me :3

I've realized that Barkpelt's parents would be about the age of elders now. His parents are not necessary to have in the thread. So, he can be removed from the seeking list.

A few notices

I still want to hand Duskflame off to someone. If no one likes his character, you could always change it when he becomes yours. Also, Stormpaw is seeking a mother, and I was wondering if he could be Nighwings first litter, and he was the only kit to survive. If that's not alright, his mother could have died having him... I thought it would be nice if Nightwing was his mother, though :3

Any other offers for his mother would be accepted biggrin.gif

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

A few notices

I still want to hand Duskflame off to someone. If no one likes his character, you could always change it when he becomes yours. Also, Stormpaw is seeking a mother, and I was wondering if he could be Nighwings first litter, and he was the only kit to survive. If that's not alright, his mother could have died having him... I thought it would be nice if Nightwing was his mother, though :3

Any other offers for his mother would be accepted biggrin.gif

No, because in all of the posts, Nightwing is a new queen. She refers to the previous queens in her thoughts about kitting and everything, meaning she doesn't know what to do.

Sorry, but no.

That's fine with me. I mean, you could always put that her siblings died or became kittypets/loners/rogues. I'd offer Fleckpelt as a sibling, but he clearly has a well-defined family and a family I love him with. :3 (Uggghhhh, can we please set out on the journey soon? I have so many plans I want to accomplish! x3) Aspenfang could always be an older brother from a different litter, since cats tend to have multiple litters in their lives, wild cats to be more specific.

Well, most of the cat profiles on this RP don't seem to be so involved as to have multiple litters. Plus, like you, I want to avoid having the characters get too closely related to each other for now. So if it's all the same to you, I think I'll pass having Aspenfang be Meadowsun's older brother.

How about Halfwhisper gets Ripplepaw? Duskflame is young and generally not a cat Mistystar would choose for anything. Is that okay, Narvix?

And could someone who was sort if the conversation tell me everything that needs to be added or changed? I'm quite busy and don't have time to go through it. A quick list would be helpful, thanks.

Also, Enchanting, I see no reason that you should kill of a cat.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Yes, I'm fine with Halfwhisper being Ripplepaw's mentor.

As for the conversation, I believe you needed to update a relation for Ashclaw? Otherwise, all I know is Barkpelt does not need to be on the seeking list for parents.

As for stuff you need to do, Koala...

*As Narvix said, update a relationship in Ashclaw

*Remove Barkpelt from the "Seeking Parents" list (Right, Narvix??)

*Add Ripplepaw as Halfwhisper's Apprentice

*Put Emberpaw under an Adoption section...?

*Post, since Tiga posted. tongue.gif

I believe that's it. ^.^

Okay, thanks Mia.

Off to do moar things. I feel like I should be doing something like homework right now, but hey, I have none. So tired though. Hope to get everything up to date, soon.

And darn, I only did Thistlepaw's. I'll do. Mistystar in a second, after someone else posts (preferably Willowpaw).

Edited by KoalaNoob

I'm sorry for my lack of posts between homework and more homework I can only check on the RP. Just posted as Ashclaw.

...Still haven't updated stuff, posted twice though.

Sorry, Mia, I'm really not sure what to post with Mistystar. I mean, I have a few sentences out, but now I have to make her say stuff and my brain is all "MALFUNCTION. MALFUNCTION. GO DO YOUR NONEXISTENT HOMEWORK. MISTYSTAR DOES NOT TALK AND YOU ARE DUMB."

I promise, I'll get it up by tonight of my timezone. So sorry. ;_;

x3 It's ok Koala, we can end the argument anytime now if you'd like...(I really would like to, as you can see, I'm impatient like Aspenfang. tongue.gif I'm really excited for the journey) I'm just posting as random characters at the moment, sine I don't have much to do with them, most of my cats are depending on others to reply.

Nah, it's fine. I kind of enjoy being challenged hy things I don't know how to write, as long as I'm not holding up others. I've got a feeling for what it'll be like, anyways, so just wait for tonight/ tomorrow morning. I'll do my best to post.

Also, just a note to players to please refrain from over-dreaming with your characters. They're kind of pointless, and while I don't want to limit posting or anything, just remember that having your cat sleep is either to have them retire for the night OR to give some IMPORTANT dreams- like what Mia is doing with Fleckpelt's memories.

Alright, Koala

Any suggestions for my roleplaying?

And critique??

EDIT:

Important:

I will be online less and less, and I will most likely not be able to be online on weekends

My mom has been taking away my IPad....

(Our school gave us IPads to use, and she only wants me to use it for school >.< )

I don't know If I will be able to continue the roleplay consistently, and I may have to either drop out or be on hold

I am sorry for the inconvenience if may cause you guys, as one person already dropped out, and Snowfeather is a mentor..

I will notify you guys when I find out if I have to drop out

It is likely I will, as not posting or seeing posts will get me behind (especially for entire weekends)

Also,in made a dream for Snowfeather about when her brother died, important info, so I hope that is alright

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

Um, stick to one tense? You still do a lot of mixing last and present. Also, your characters to could stand to be less self-centered and perfect, and they seem a bit too big on the romance thing. They're kind of flat, too.

It's okay, we all understand (yes, you are required to, my dear roleplaying buddies tongue.gif) and it's fine if you want to quit. However, I'd like to say that we would miss you, and coming on to make a post and check up on things once a week would be perfectly fine. Ultimately, it's your decision, but please stick around until your characters have been sorted out if you decide to leave.

And, uh, what relation do I have to add to Ashclaw? You guys are really being confusing with the maybes and multi post discussions.

Edited by KoalaNoob

He's Moonpaws father right? I'm a bit confused on it too actually.

Well, since it was never confirmed, I'll leave it until someone gives a solid answer. Is rather not creat false families.