KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Dangit. And... That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. No idea how that happened. Fixing now, thanks, Mia.

EDIT: Apparently, the first characters post is too stuffed for any more. I've moved the seeking list lower and used the last reserve post for new character sheets.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Sorry everyone! I haven't been posting lately as I've been really busy with homework.. And I have to study for test and multiple projects going on right now.. I'll try to post soon

I understand, trust me...I have to come home, do homework, study, wait for my annoying brother to get off, and then finally get on for not too long...But I do sneak on my Kindle, though I can't copy and paste, or make long posts.

...I'm dying to reveal the rogue. x3 I'm already loving his personality.

Which purple or red? And why? It doesn't seem to relate to your cat? If you need a full list of colors, ask and we'll get you the link. Make sure you don't take claimed colors, though.

Here you go-

http://www.keller.com/html-quickref/4a.html

In the [color=] thing, just use the color name below the color you want after "=".

Yay, all my characters are awake now (I think. Mistystar might not be, someone tell me if she isn't.) Feel free to interact with any of them if you're bored.

Misty's awake, she's taking the long away to her "perch", remember?

All my kitties are awake as well.

Oh, ElementalMistressLuna (is there a nickname you prefer?) could you post in past tense? That's what everyone else is doing, and everything flows more smoothly that way. I know, it harder to make things dynamic, but it's a worthy sacrifice.

Alright, I had Fleckpelt come and get Rosepaw if that's okay, Luna...? They were already heading out, and I wanted to post as Smokey/Fleck really bad, as I've been waiting for Stormpaw for awhile.

Sorry again guys. I'm going to play catchup in about an hour and then see if I can't make a post. Grandpa's coming into town for a visit from out of state for the weekend. I need a little nap though first before doing anything since I'm exhausted.

That's good! Hadn't had any thoughts on how to get her to the camp anyway, now you've given me a direction. Thanks!

Can I have Rosepaw earn her name or should she just give it when asked? Also will a queen take her in and adopt her?

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

EMLuna, Rosepaw shouldn't have an apprentice name yet. Can you go back and fix that? Thanks.

*slams head into desk repeatedly while groaning*

I took this weird out-of-the-blue hiatus on this site. I'll get up a post for all of my characters soon. X3

I'm also thinking about Nightwing having her kits the night the journeying cats leave or maybe a bit earlier since I remember Backup wants to make Marshflight fret. >.<

Changed both posts. They are now Rosekit if that is agreeable.

No, that's still a warrior name. She isn't a clan cat and therefor shouldn't have one.

And whatever you want would be great, Tiga.

Then help assist me in ideas how to fix this! I don't know how to fix it if I don't have more indication of what I'm doing wrong. I will just call her Rose then...

She probably will need adopting and earning a kit name first then move into being a late apprentice? Depends on Koala/Misty.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

She isn't a warrior since I screwed up in bringing her into the rp...I may have to completely redo my sheet....may have to skip kit stage.

She can join the clan as a cat with a regular name, then Mistystar will decide she's apprentice age and give her a suffix.