KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

D: Why ya gotta be mean to Feathertail like that?

x3 I thought you've got an even number of toms and she-cats? That is, once you kill off Ivyclaw?

Smokeypaw and Songbreeze = Female

Fleckpelt and Cranewing = Male

Sure, it's fine with me if Feathertail is Moonpaw's apprentice. Also, the pelt coloration chart isn't coming in for me, is everyone else okay seeing it or is it just me?

Edited by Avialae

Ivyclaw's death is being postponed for some time. (And I keep forgetting Songbreeze...Is that sad? x3) I mean, I won't kill him right away, I'll probably kill the father after the journey and after his kits become warriors.

You have to refresh the page, Avialae. It happens to me as well.

So Feathertail is mentoring Moonpaw! Yay! Moonpaw's gonna be babied often! xd.png

Alright Mia x3 And, yes, it is sad that you keep forgetting Songbreeze since you keep posting for her each time haha.

I'm ok with anyone mentoring Finchpaw. It's ok that Cranewing's going on the journey I just didn't know what to do. She'd need a temporary mentor...

I've got Barkpelt and Feathertail who can be substitute mentors for those who don't have one while the group is journeying.

If you'd like, Barkpelt can temporarily mentor both Thistlepaw and Finchpaw while Cranewing is away.

Alright, if it's fine with you, Narvix, I'll PM Koala the sheet for the daddy. His name will be Aspenfang, I think.

So, Cranewing mentoring Finchpaw is fine?

Okay, added up everything. Ripple paw is the last one without a mentor, though it'll be solved soon.

That was a lot!

Going to check your character sheet now, Mia!

I was able to see the other one, but only when I copied the link to new window. The one you just posted does work, though.

Also, I just submitted a new female cat, to make up for the lack of young adult females in this RP. Hopefully she'll be approved soon and anyone with an adult unattached tom can have a look at her.

Alright, submitted Aspenfang!

Anyone up for interaction with Ivyclaw? He has big surprise in the post I'm about to post! :3

EDIT:

Oh, and Aspenfang's posting color is tan!

Edited by 20mia08

FINALLY GOT INTERNET BACK! :3 After some power lines fell in our street, the internet was shut off for a few days. Sorry for the lack of post, also lost a little motivation to post. But i'm making one now :3

I'm also hoping for Nightwing to give birth the night after the patrol leave, giving Marshflight a bit of a panic attack XB

Edit: I'm seeing the post of cats wanting family, would it be possible for Tallstorm and Birchpelt to be the parents of Moonpaw and Ripplepaw?

Edited by Tiga

~Important~

Spottedleaf has decided to leave this roleplay. She has decided to let Emberpaw, her only character, be taken by another roleplayer. Alert me via PM or this thread if you wish to claim him. Re-writing the character sheet (while keeping it similar) is definitely allowed.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Wasn't Emberpaw male KoalaNoob? I know it can be misleading . . .

Also, in my newer cat's profile you wrote both her siblings as 'seeking,' however my sheet originally said that one of them had died as a kit and thus would not need a player. The other characters' sheets note when a relative is deceased, so would you mind changing her bio?

Wasn't Emberpaw male KoalaNoob? I know it can be misleading . . .

Also, in my newer cat's profile you wrote both her siblings as 'seeking,' however my sheet originally said that one of them had died as a kit and thus would not need a player. The other characters' sheets note when a relative is deceased, so would you mind changing her bio?

I left siblings as seeking because you didn't follow the format that everyone else used. Dead siblings are quite irrelevant, since the only one who has ever talked about them was Mia with Fleckpelt and his family. The others have them written in, so I left then that way. You merely stated a few facts, and since I went through your character sheet to fix things that didn't follow everything else, I don't see much need to do that as well.

I will add it in, but please note that I will do things quite plainly if you don't do it yourself. Furthermore, to change little things like this, it takes me 2-3 minutes of slow internet and scrolling down the large list of characters.

Edit: I'm seeing the post of cats wanting family, would it be possible for Tallstorm and Birchpelt to be the parents of Moonpaw and Ripplepaw?

I'm okay with this if Avialae and Koala are.

Sad to see Spottedleaf go but it was kind of her to leave Emberpaw open for grabs.

I left siblings as seeking because you didn't follow the format that everyone else used. Dead siblings are quite irrelevant, since the only one who has ever talked about them was Mia with Fleckpelt and his family. The others have them written in, so I left then that way. You merely stated a few facts, and since I went through your character sheet to fix things that didn't follow everything else, I don't see much need to do that as well.

I will add it in, but please note that I will do things quite plainly if you don't do it yourself. Furthermore, to change little things like this, it takes me 2-3 minutes of slow internet and scrolling down the large list of characters.

I see. I wasn't aware you wanted us to be so minimal as a rule, I'll keep that in mind if I make any future characters. I apologize for the inconvienence.

As for Tallstorm and Birchpaw being Moonpaw's and Ripplepaw's parents, I believe someone else already sent in a form for a cat they wanted to be their father, Ashclaw (although it doesn't state any relation on his bio yet). You'd have to ask KoalaNoob and Lized, Ashclaw's writer, more about that though.

That hasn't been changed yet... Well Koala seems busy so I'll just wait. I'll try to squeeze in a post today.

Ah, sorry Avialae. I just mean that when you write your own sheet, you can be as detailed as you want, but anything you leave out will be added in and very minimalist.

It seems that today is a good wifi day, though, so feel free to bombard me with things to add!

I don't remember anything about Ashclaw being their parents. If you did say something about this earlier, Lized, I apologize. It would be nice if the apprentices have two parents, though.

~Important~

Spottedleaf has decided to leave this roleplay. She has decided to let Emberpaw, her only character, be taken by another roleplayer. Alert me via PM or this thread if you wish to claim him. Re-writing the character sheet (while keeping it similar) is definitely allowed.

I could kill off either Stormpaw or Duskflame to take him

We could change his Character sheet and say his brother (Stormpaw) died when he was really young

Okay, added up everything. Ripple paw is the last one without a mentor, though it'll be solved soon.

That was a lot!

Going to check your character sheet now, Mia!

Dusk flame could be ripple paws mentor

Also, I was wondering if someone else could be Emberpaws mentor if intake his character,as I don't want my own character to be another of my characters mentors

Edited by EnchantingMiracle