KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

PM this to Koala. wink.gif

EDIT:

As for a mate, I have few toms, most of them with plots, plotted mates, or a mate. (I have Cranewing the derputy, Fleckpelt, Aspenfang (already has a mate), Ivyclaw, and another tom on the way if the journey ever happens)

Edited by 20mia08

I sent it to Koala first, and copied it to here.

I don't really mind who she has as a mate, as long as she gets one smile.gif which cat do you think is best for the task of fatherhood? You know your characters better than me.

I honesty don't know, as I haven't posted with any of them in a long time, but I know one does have a plotted mate, which will happen long from now (if Koala's still up for it <3).

Cranewing's responsible, loyal, and sweet, since he's deputy and all, and is very father-like. Aspenfang (who's already taken) is impatient but brave. Fleckpelt is extremely loyal and won't leave a friend's side, but tends to get into drama. Ivyclaw is very very father-like since he had a mate and kits before, but his mate died, and he's just becoming a warrior once more after an injury, but he's a quiet cat. As for my cat who will later be introduced, he's a very humorous cat but is an apprentice, so that wouldn't work.

Um, yeah, so since there are a few people wanting this, and some old members kinda bumping it, I'll try and pull it back together! I'll try and post within the next week, but you can all feel free to post whenever you wish- apologies if I'm locking you guys.

Is it ok if I have Rose "bump" into Goldenheart and start a conversation? Or should I have her stay in the medicine den and await her fate?

I don't really remember what's happening, but if she's in the middle of an interaction, it's probably best to bump by having her do something else within the interaction.