KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Welcome back, Mia!

The RP was pretty slow while you were gone, and I did kinda do some staling, so you came back just in time for the journey! happy.gif

Aw, Thanks! :3

Anyways, I'm ready to rp, and since there's a massive thing of apprentices (and there'll be another soon. x.x *winks at Koala*), ANY of my cats can mentor unless I say other wise. But, the only cat I have that can mentor at the moment is Cranewing.

If it's fine with you, Cranewing can mentor Finchpaw, though he will be on the journey.

Okay, I'll edit it later.

And so sorry guys, I haven't had time to do a post yet. I'll get one in tonight.

Alright then, while I wait (though I probably won't be on when you post), I'm going to continue adding onto my post, probably giving the family more of a firm back story.

That would be cool but you're right he is journeying maybe he could have been her mentor for like a half moon or something.

Don't worry about losing mentors, I'll organize something for that.

And waaaaah post might have to wait until tomorrow because I wasted muse on wrong thread. It's a fun RP though, and I've been giving this one way too much love lately. So maybe I should've posted there.

She could just have a temporary mentor while he's gone, since the Warriors usually do that. If not, that's fine, he doesn't have to mentor her, he's just open.

Okay, posted.

Note that Tallstorm isnt journeying! Tiga, just kindly have him be shocked or decline or something. Mia, you know what to do.

Okay, posted.

Note that Tallstorm isnt journeying! Tiga, just kindly have him be shocked or decline or something. Mia, you know what to do.

Yeah there is that typo:

Tallstorm, you are a loyal warrior. With great compassion and empathy, I know you will tirelessly keep the group united as a single force.

I'll post soon. :3

I know. It's not a typo, more of a storyline thing. Mistystar is mad at Cranewing and isn't letting him go without a fight. :3

I know. It's not a typo, more of a storyline thing. Mistystar is mad at Cranewing and isn't letting him go without a fight. :3

Oohhh! I see. :3 that's a good twist to the plot biggrin.gif

Okay, another player has brought something to my attention.

Two of us have several plot-related events planned. Since it's between just us, it does not include anyone else. Recently, I've found that this would centralize important characters too much, which is a big no-no, especially if they all belong to one or two people. We decided that it might be because not everyone is aware that they can freely PM me with ideas for subplots, which is why I am posting this.

Basically, this is just a note that anybody can add things to the plot and create events that will shape this roleplay. I'm not saying that you have to, but be aware that you definitely can; if wanted!

Good to know. I'm not good with come up with subplots but I'm good with bouncing off ideas.

I know, for starters, that there could be stuff that happens between Thistlepaw and Willowpaw.

Anyone wanna cook up plans with Barkpelt and/or Willowpaw?

I know this will be... Different...

I was wondering if Snowfeather could have a vision about Duskflame, and it turns out he will become evil and try to get a group of loners/rogues to take over the clan while the journeying cats are gone.... Snowfeather maybe doesn't understand her vision (or not even realize its a vision) and tell Mistystar.... And from there I guess either Mistystar could say it was just a nightmare or talk about it with Snowfeather and do something.... I have the post ready so if I can do that please tell me ASAP

I was wondering if Snowfeather could have a vision about Duskflame, and it turns out he will become evil and try to get a group of loners/rogues to take over the clan while the journeying cats are gone.... Snowfeather maybe doesn't understand her vision (or not even realize its a vision) and tell Mistystar.... And from there I guess either Mistystar could say it was just a nightmare or talk about it with Snowfeather and do something.... I have the post ready so if I can do that please tell me ASAP

Sorry, I'm going to say no.

You can PM me to further discuss, but you'll mainly have to answer this: why does Snowfeather get to be special and have visions?

Also sounds a bit Tigerstar/always seen in the series style to me. :3

Yeah.

If you guys wanna have Thistlepaw and Willowpaw drama, why not have one of them get jealous? (Like Willow thinks something's going on between Smokey and Willow, though there's nothing but a babysitter relationship. Or have the problem with a different cat.)

Ok I will just have it be a nightmare everyone :3

Remember

I am still wanting to give Duskflames character to someone

I want him gone so he and sniwfeather csn have a potential relationship

Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

To be fair, Enchanting, if I decided to take Duskflame, it would be for different purposes...

I mean, I'd firstly be remaking his personality entirely because I don't want to be controlling a stalker-like feline nor do I want one that holds an unfounded grudge.

Duskflame seems like a fun character to take. If you don't mind I'd like to take him if not I don't really care.

Anyone want to talk to Moonpaw? She's pretty much just running around by herself in the in-character thread so far.