Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Some cuties to click <3

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Can't wait for the new theme biggrin.gif

The new mercaterpillar is beautiful, I love the colors *-*

Could we see the family history of the caterpillars? o:

Not right now, but would you all be interested in a "lineage" feature? I probably won't ba able to go very far back. xd.png However, I can TRY to tinker a little bit with this. :3

Also, the new theme has been added - I'm sorry if it disappoints any of you!

Lineages could be fun, but pleasepleasepleaseplease don't let it track too many generations back. It's so annoying when your things are apparently not valuable because they don't have nice lineages.

Although, it might not be so bad on a site where you can just buy everything, so NVM.

Lineages could be fun, but pleasepleasepleaseplease don't let it track too many generations back. It's so annoying when your things are apparently not valuable because they don't have nice lineages.

Although, it might not be so bad on a site where you can just buy everything, so NVM.

This is one feature(the many generations back thing) that I don't wan't either. I really angers me when people just chuck or kill pets because they don't have a fancy lineage... I get that they're just pixels, but the concept bothers me sometimes.

Eh, the way I play these things is collect a bunch, find one that I really like, and love it. I've had people tell me I suck at a game because I don't have nice lineages, and that just makes me mad. Why not compete and have fun by raising them and boosting stats?

Where can we find the nightcloud theme?

Eh, the way I play these things is collect a bunch, find one that I really like, and love it. I've had people tell me I suck at a game because I don't have nice lineages, and that just makes me mad. Why not compete and have fun by raising them and boosting stats?

Where can we find the nightcloud theme?

You see the side menu? There should be a link that says something like "change themes". :3

Thanks! It's a really neat background, you must've put a lot of work into it!

Yah just a couple generations back, I've noticed with dragons after about 4 it starts getting a little omg why ;n; personally they are just pretty pixel i want to raise up fancy stair steps and so and so parent kinda don't see the point of. Anyway back to caterpillars, yah maybe like to the grandparents only or something nothing too big :3

It'd be neat to use caterpillar relatives for some neat family mechanics, but I don't have any ideas :3

It'd be neat to use caterpillar relatives for some neat family mechanics, but I don't have any ideas :3

Relatives?

Cool new theme! ohmy.gif Love the fact the menu is blue and has stars (blue and stars = wub.gif ), though, the backdrop has a bit too much purple for my taste (though that's just my opinion, not a purple fan ^^; ) but still cool! Are there going to be themes based on any (or all) of the caterpillars, for example, a sushi one or a gummy one? ohmy.gif (If anything I said here upsets you in any way, I sincerely apologize ^^; )

That new mercaptillar egg is so pretty wub.gif

I love the new theme! Just the links are ahrd to read in that shade of purple. Maybe make it a light purple/lila or silver color? Because the purple on the blue is really waaa xd.png

Hey guys! Just tossing this in there, but do you all maybe want to have the site expanded to the "caterpillar hierarchy" part of things? If I can, I'd like to create some competitions that would allow caterpillars to gain exp and advance in ranks. :3 The same could be for users, so each time their caterpillars advance, they'd get exp and clib up on the human social ladder...

What do you all think?

Hey guys! Just tossing this in there, but do you all maybe want to have the site expanded to the "caterpillar hierarchy" part of things? If I can, I'd like to create some competitions that would allow caterpillars to gain exp and advance in ranks. :3 The same could be for users, so each time their caterpillars advance, they'd get exp and clib up on the human social ladder...

What do you all think?

I was actually gonna suggest something like this I just didn't know if it would be too much work so I didn't ask xd.png But I think it's a great idea :3

that sounds cool o:

I find it ironic all my cuties with legs are female and the one with a tale is male, still no babies xd.png

I don't think that would be good, sorry. It would make the game too competitive and affect its relaxed nature.

Question: Why when you group the caterpillars when you hit the my adopts page it says you have no adopts and there are no links to manage the different groups?

Question: Why when you group the caterpillars when you hit the my adopts page it says you have no adopts and there are no links to manage the different groups?

Umm, did you group ALL your caterpillars?

Oh right - no worries! I will get that fixed!

I definitely want some sort of competition system for caterpillars - maybe I own't implement user ranks, but I definitely want to do something for the caterpillars since we have stats - the competition won't be fierce though and will be simple. There will be no battling involved. I think I'll just try a simple stat comparison for now depending on the type of competition. :3

Umm, did you group ALL your caterpillars?

Oh right - no worries! I will get that fixed!

Yah I kinda grouped them all I am used to having the different groups and as they grow moving them opps .w.

Yah I kinda grouped them all I am used to having the different groups and as they grow moving them opps .w.

Fixed!

Why not have little things like races for speed, weight-lifting contests for strength, etc. and make the prizes fuzz puffs or dreams? And maybe not record the victors that much, to avoid excess competition?

Why not have little things like races for speed, weight-lifting contests for strength, etc. and make the prizes fuzz puffs or dreams? And maybe not record the victors that much, to avoid excess competition?

I think I'll have some simple competitions that'll allow the caterpillars to advance in rank, get currency, and MAYBE win a few awards. :3

However, I won't do too much ranking. I'll start planning this and see how it goes.