Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

I'm just gonna nudge this question lol really curious xd.png

Umm, you can adopt each of the caterpillars there once. When a new one comes, you can adopt it ONCE. :3

Are Febraries or Valentines caterpillars limited time? I need to figure out which to get. :c

Are Febraries or Valentines caterpillars limited time? I need to figure out which to get. :c

Their prices are lowered once they reach their "month" or "date". :3

Thanks! So no worry about them going away happy.gif

I just have a weird-ish idea- how about for regular caterpillars, have a dream price AND a fluff price, so we can choose?

Little site called yar olds smile.gif You just click other peoples links and they click yours so if you click a lot it goes quickly happy.gif It also gets people to join different sites if they're interested :3

Edited by Pestilence420

Neat. I'm kinda tempted to get an account there, to speed up the process, but the wait is part of what keeps people playing, so I might not.

Are all the new ones going to look like the metal babies?

Neat. I'm kinda tempted to get an account there, to speed up the process, but the wait is part of what keeps people playing, so I might not.

Are all the new ones going to look like the metal babies?

I'll be making a poll to see what people think. It depends on which style is more popular, but either way, I'll prabably be adding new poses and etc.

It'd be cool if some had different poses within the same breed, like alt forms depending on personality :c or maybe, their expression could be based on their personality? I dunno, probably a lot of work.

I'm kinda (a lot) impatient xd.png I like surprises but I also wanted to start breeding and it took a really long time for a few of them to grow up :/

Speaking of being impatient, can this little guy get a click? He's one away from growing up :c

The adult ones are so cute, I can never wait for them to grow up. laugh.gif

user posted image

Speaking of being impatient, can this little guy get a click? He's one away from growing up :c

The adult ones are so cute, I can never wait for them to grow up. laugh.gif

user posted image

Grown!

I'm glad you like 'em!

Thanks! The mercaterpillar tails are so adorable, and their eyes accentuate it so much ^^

Umm, you can adopt each of the caterpillars there once. When a new one comes, you can adopt it ONCE. :3

Ah, so they can't be found anywhere else on the site then? ^^; I was hoping to have a breeding pair of each =( Oh well ^^;

*Edit* Btw, I love the new style! ohmy.gif The eggs looks so smooth and pretty and the hatchies/adults look so soft and huggable (the hatchies look like they're trying to hide their faces, it's so cute hehe)!

Edited by FluffyPillow

Think you can breed them with other caterpillars to make more, as long as the pair doesn't have a cross breed.

Think you can breed them with other caterpillars to make more, as long as the pair doesn't have a cross breed.

Well, I meant that I just like having 2 (caveborns?) of each thing, because that's just me ^^; I know I could breed mine to make more, but to breed one to then have said hatchie as a breeding life partner for the previous one doesn't make sense (plus, that's inbreeding ._.) ^^; I apologize if my reply sounds a bit ridiculous or harsh, that wasn't my intention at all ^^;

Well, I meant that I just like having 2 (caveborns?) of each thing, because that's just me ^^; I know I could breed mine to make more, but to breed one to then have said hatchie as a breeding life partner for the previous one doesn't make sense (plus, that's inbreeding ._.) ^^; I apologize if my reply sounds a bit ridiculous or harsh, that wasn't my intention at all ^^;

You could try trading for more. :3

You could try trading for more. :3

I forgot about trading, actually? ^^; How does it work? ohmy.gif It says to enter the ID of an adoptable you want for trade, but does that mean you have to know the ID of someone else's adoptable, or just the ID of the specific caterpillar breed? unsure.gif

I forgot about trading, actually? ^^; How does it work? ohmy.gif It says to enter the ID of an adoptable you want for trade, but does that mean you have to know the ID of someone else's adoptable, or just the ID of the specific caterpillar breed? unsure.gif

You can see a list of all trades if you click one of the links... looks like there are no adoptables for trade though. O.o

To put an adoptable for trade, go to its profile. :3

I'm working on the nightcloud theme!

What does it look like as of now? I assume it has a dark coloration, but is it gray, blue, purple, pink and orange polka dots with green monkeys? So curious. Where would we go to see it.

What does it look like as of now? I assume it has a dark coloration, but is it gray, blue, purple, pink and orange polka dots with green monkeys? So curious. Where would we go to see it.

I'll be uploading it to the site soon. :3