Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Aw, how sad. They sound adorable, though! I'll go give them clicks right away! Also! good job collecting so many fuzz puffs so quickly!

The first custom was the metal? *sudden moment of discovery dawns on me* That explains why the baby is the new base instead of the old one.

And mine are personal customs, Koala. I was thinking of making a different cat-based custom for the community in the future though.

If you're going to get another custom, I advise that you wait for my schedule to clear up so I can lower the dream essence prices. :3

If you're going to get another custom, I advise that you wait for my schedule to clear up so I can lower the dream essence prices. :3

I was also thinking about doing a custom xd.png But I'll wait I'm still trying to get a different caterpillar from breeding but i rarely get eggs anymore >.>

For those interested, the Mouse Caterpillars were my community custom! wink.gif

Here is the first mouse: ----> user posted image

And I promise you, I had no idea there was a CATerpillar being planned.

Aaaaahhhh its so adorable! I hope they're not too expensive. X)

The cat caterpillar should be gotten by breeding mouse with something.xd.png

That would be the smart thing to do, wouldn't it? XD

Speaking of which, when do you think the site will finally be able to settle back down? Trust me, I know school can be one big pain in the rump, but do you have any idea of a time when it will start to show the signs of completion?

That would be the smart thing to do, wouldn't it? xd.png

Speaking of which, when do you think the site will finally be able to settle back down? Trust me, I know school can be one big pain in the rump, but do you have any idea of a time when it will start to show the signs of completion?

I'm working on it. :3 I think things will settle down a least temporarily for each school break. :3

Work should continue through weekends(normally), but I think the site's genral concept is finished for now - I'm just working on making more adoptables, quests, etc.

Got myself 2 new caterpillars! biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted image

Glad to see people are interested in my mouse caterpillars!

I have a lot of dragons I like, so here is a link to my profile!

user posted image

I love the Mouse one! It suddenly looks a lot higher quality in terms of outline! It makes it look a lot better.

The nose on the mouse makes it perfect, in my opinion. It gives it such a cute, innocent expression, it reminds me of the Deceiving Angel caterpillar! The lines for its eggs are wonderful as well. The boldness really makes it pop out!

And waaaah I wanted to get one but I'm trying to save money;_;

The nose on the mouse makes it perfect, in my opinion. It gives it such a cute, innocent expression, it reminds me of the Deceiving Angel caterpillar! The lines for its eggs are wonderful as well. The boldness really makes it pop out!

And waaaah I wanted to get one but I'm trying to save money;_;

Thank you. :3

And about the money, I'm surpirised to see people with 400+ dreams? O.o

Wut. People actually have that much? That's so insane. I always spend mine as soon as I get to 15. I told myself not to hord on this site and am really keeping my promise xd.png

Wut. People actually have that much? That's so insane. I always spend mine as soon as I get to 15. I told myself not to hord on this site and am really keeping my promise xd.png

Not hoarding ia actually a smart idea - also, I don't intend for there to be hoards on the sites. Caterpillars are supposed to retain significant valu eand actually be a serious investment, so it looks like I'll be playing around with prices. But don't be alarmed, changes may or may not be permanent.

Thank you. :3

And about the money, I'm surpirised to see people with 400+ dreams? O.o

I don't have 400 dreams but I make around 30 dreams per day, clicking everything.

Today I clicked 2056 adoptables, making 46 Dreams and 26808 Puffs. Not sure if that was your intent or not, but I hope this statistic helps

I don't have 400 dreams but I make around 30 dreams per day, clicking everything.

Today I clicked 2056 adoptables, making 46 Dreams and 26808 Puffs. Not sure if that was your intent or not, but I hope this statistic helps

How do you click everything? Is there a list with every adoptable ever?

The members list. xd.png

You click through every member? Woah. O_o

I don't have nearly enough patience to do that.

I do (oddly, considering the kind of personality I have). It's actually quite rewarding. I have 92 Dreams from it I've saved up over the last week. Sadly, I know not what to do with them... What with the recent spike in update as well as the rise in custom prices, it'll be awhile until I have something to waste them on. I'm hoping when custom prices go back down I can make a community custom.

That's amazing. I can barely go through the first two or three pages of users without going to some other site, though I guess slow internet contributes to that.

Maybe, to make clicking easier, an adult hatchery could be implemented, or maybe one of those smaller windows inside the actual window on the caterpillar pages?

I usually click all of the daycare, then use the search to find all caterpillars on level 6.

I tried to use the member list, but I got tired of clicking all the empty ones.

You click through every member? Woah. O_o

I don't have nearly enough patience to do that.

It's easy after the first two times you start to ignore the ones that never have any caterpillars (there's a page full of them). I doubt I will have time for it though once the site grows more (I did the same with Forest of Mirrors, then it was just too many to click) and I go back to school