Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

I just noticed that the caterpillars with longer names have their trade status covered by the top line for the biography box. If you need a picture, check the page for Chinese New Year mercaterpillars.

Do you have an example?

Also, just a little nitpick, the trade status saying "notfortrade" would really be better with all three words, with spaces. :3

Also, just a little nitpick, the trade status saying "notfortrade" would really be better with all three words, with spaces. :3

Ewww... okay, let me get that...

By the way, why don't we move this discussion to the site's forums. xd.png

Haha, sorry, I naturally come here out of habit ^^;

No, it's my fault. I got really carried away. XP

Hey, since we're not supposed to post suggestions here anymore, is it okay if we post caterpillars that need more clicks? That's what the other adoptable threads do, so I was just wondering.

Hey, since we're not supposed to post suggestions here anymore, is it okay if we post caterpillars that need more clicks? That's what the other adoptable threads do, so I was just wondering.

Sure! Umm, not that you can't post suggestions here, I just want to pump some blood into the site's forums and avoid filling up DC. xd.png

Oh, do check my last post on the other forum. :3

Which post? I replied to both non-forum game ones, but is there something else I forgot about?

And this little guy is three clicks away from maturing, I'm so excited.

user posted image

Edited by KoalaNoob

Which post? I replied to both non-forum game ones, but is there something else I forgot about?

And this little guy is three clicks away from maturing, I'm so excited.

user posted image

2 now. :3

And I was just worried that some people would prefer the difference in hatching styles rather than just cracking. O.o

Whoo! Almost there Koi!

It'd be cool if different kinds had different hatch cycles. More variety is always neat, like having different poses is really cool.

Whoo! Almost there Koi!

It'd be cool if different kinds had different hatch cycles. More variety is always neat, like having different poses is really cool.

Okay, I'll continue with the current mercaterpillar and winged caterpillar hatch cycles for now and will slowly change them for the better once I figure out how. xd.png

Yay, my caterpillar finally grew up! It's aggressive though, and he's telling me to go away D:

I was wondering though, why don't the babies have genders?

Yay, my caterpillar finally grew up! It's aggressive though, and he's telling me to go away D:

I was wondering though, why don't the babies have genders?

I ran into well, a tiny problem. You see, if I set the baby genders to be seen(level 5), then the keiliens(which have 2 baby stages) will have one genderless baby and one gender stage. XP

Eh, doesn't matter that much. You could just have it in the library or just as random lore that they don't gender until they're adults, or their teen appearances are the same as those of a fully-grown's. XP

Eh, doesn't matter that much. You could just have it in the library or just as random lore that they don't gender until they're adults, or their teen appearances are the same as those of a fully-grown's. XP

Ah, right - I got to add more stuff there! O.o

For the free adoptables, can they be adopted again, or once a new one shows up on there, the other is gone for good? ohmy.gif (I hope that question makes sense ^^; )

Woo, I've got my first pretty fuzzballs, 4 pretty grown caterpillars biggrin.gif

The fire mercaptillar looks really cool O.0

Woo, I've got my first pretty fuzzballs, 4 pretty grown caterpillars biggrin.gif

The fire mercaptillar looks really cool O.0

Thank you! Don't forget to check the adoption center for 3 new caterpillars too! (the third will be added later) :3

Can't wait for the third! It sounds awesome!

Hey, do you mind telling me any new additions to the library? It's easier if I'd not have to skim the entire archive to find new things XP

I just saw them and nabbed the two, yay for free eggs! biggrin.gif

I'm curious to see the third!

Can't wait for the third! It sounds awesome!

Hey, do you mind telling me any new additions to the library? It's easier if I'd not have to skim the entire archive to find new things XP

Yep! Umm, there are issues with the dreamy and classical caterpillars? I haven't looked at the dreamy yet, but I dont see any at the classical. O.o

They're more minor and fluency things. I'll go do it when I get onto a system that can copy and paste.

For the free adoptables, can they be adopted again, or once a new one shows up on there, the other is gone for good? ohmy.gif (I hope that question makes sense ^^; )

I'm just gonna nudge this question lol really curious xd.png