Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Thanks for testing!

You can now view all trades at the trade center. Note: to trade your adoptable, you need to go and change it's trade status to "for trade" on its profile.

Edit: If I'm going to make caterpillars be able to "talk" to players based on their personalities, do you all want this to be implemented into the profiles of all caterpillars, or only for a user's pet spotlight pet?

Edited by Wallie987

Yay, the updates sound awesome!

Probably for all the caterpillars. That way, players can have more than one favorite pet, and won't have to switch the spotlight to talk to them all.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Yay, the updates sound awesome!

Probably for all the caterpillars. That way, players can have more than one favorite pet, and won't have to seitxh the spotlight to talk to them all.

I see... Umm, there may be a bit of a spacing issue then. The level up page is pretty jam-packed...

Do you have any suggestions on where to put the "pet chat"? I can move some things around although I like the current layout.

Hmm, you know how under the stats, there's a place where it shows who visited your caterpillar? On top of it, there's the picture. Why not add it there?

Oh, where did you find that, FP? I can't really find anything that looks like it could have wings.

Oh, where did you find that, FP? I can't really find anything that looks like it could have wings.

In Caque! :3

Oh, so perhaps I shouldn't make YOUR caterpillar interact with EVERYONE. Okay... I'll try...

Saving up for it right now! Except my daycare is empty...

Good luck!

Wait... would you all want to be able to interact with other users' pets?

Finally made a banner, though I hope it looks alright ^^; Used the orange/green gummy 'pillar colors (it's nomming on a puffball, btw) ^^

user posted image

[url=http://caterpillarcave.com][IMG=http://i61.tinypic.com/2wohppu.jpg][/url]

Edited by FluffyPillow

Finally made a banner, though I hope it looks alright ^^; Used the orange/green gummy 'pillar colors (it's nomming on a puffball, btw) ^^

user posted image

[url=http://caterpillarcave.com][IMG=http://i61.tinypic.com/2wohppu.jpg][/url]

O.o Did you seriously draw that? It's adorable!!! biggrin.gif

O.o Did you seriously draw that? It's adorable!!! biggrin.gif

Indeed I did ^^ Thank you! I tried to make it look as cute as possible ^^;

Indeed I did ^^ Thank you! I tried to make it look as cute as possible ^^;

Wow, now I'm even more embarrassed about my art!

Oh, about caterpillar interaction, do you think it'd be better if all users could interact with all caterpillars or if just a caterpillar's owner could chat with it? O.o

Wow, now I'm even more embarrassed about my art!

Oh, about caterpillar interaction, do you think it'd be better if all users could interact with all caterpillars or if just a caterpillar's owner could chat with it? O.o

Oh, I apologize, that wasn't my intention, I didn't want you to feel bad sad.gif

Oh, I apologize, that wasn't my intention, I didn't want you to feel bad sad.gif

Not at all! But I do love your art!

It'd be neat if others could chat as well, but it might be difficult and I doubt many would use this feature. It doesn't do any harm, but it's probably better to develop other things that are more important before something like this.

Whoa, FluffyPillow, that's so good! I wish I had a drawing tablet and could do more than just pixels ;_;

user posted image

He is at 17 clicks but not spot has started forming on his egg? Is this normal for his kind or is it a glitch

user posted image

He is at 17 clicks but not spot has started forming on his egg? Is this normal for his kind or is it a glitch

Try refreshing your browser - I can see the spots.

Also, I've figured out how to have caterpillars "talk" each time you refresh the page... I'll try to do this for eggs and babies too. It won't be much easier to do it just for the stat page, so I'll do it for both pages. XP

Edited by Wallie987

Awesome! Can't wait to make friends with my caterpillars. ^^

Woah, went to the daycare and managed to het like six dreams in one go o_o

Wait... would you all want to be able to interact with other users' pets?

So I could harass other caterpillars endlessly. xd.png

OH SPOTS sorry I thought his egg had the little hole that started in the center and expanded too not that is got cloudier my bad ^^;

Okay! I've got the caterpillars to dsiplay a message each time their page is refreshed depending on their personality(for adults). I'll be adding the personalities now...

I just click on wallie to check how it works and the text of what they are saying pushes away the bio and info around the picture, just letting you know :3

I just click on wallie to check how it works and the text of what they are saying pushes away the bio and info around the picture, just letting you know :3

Whoops - I was in the middle of updating... refresh your browser?

I just noticed that the caterpillars with longer names have their trade status covered by the top line for the biography box. If you need a picture, check the page for Chinese New Year mercaterpillars.