Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Yes. All the fluffies! If I was any good at sewing, I'd make a plushie of every caterpillar on your site and use them as a blanket at night xd.png

I joined and it is just as cute from the inside, hehe!

About lineages.. something like what Sylestia has (currently - I think they are planning on expanding this type of thing later) might be neat? On each pet's page there are links to the parents, but there aren't any separate lineage pictures or anything like that. So it keeps it simple while still having an aspect of family relationships. Don't know if it would work - just a random thought :)

I joined and it is just as cute from the inside, hehe!

About lineages.. something like what Sylestia has (currently - I think they are planning on expanding this type of thing later) might be neat? On each pet's page there are links to the parents, but there aren't any separate lineage pictures or anything like that. So it keeps it simple while still having an aspect of family relationships. Don't know if it would work - just a random thought smile.gif

I'll see what can be done... if I track back to the grandparents, I probably would include a separate page to display links, but I'll see...

Are there new eggs being released or something? I saw a starfish one, but don't know where to find it. It looks really cool, too.

Are there new eggs being released or something? I saw a starfish one, but don't know where to find it. It looks really cool, too.

The Sea Star one? I think it was there before, it's breeding only

Huh, I'll have to go see what the combination is.

I've been having so much trouble breeding things. I have so many boys, and around four girls.

Huh, I'll have to go see what the combination is.

I've been having so much trouble breeding things. I have so many boys, and around four girls.

Star fish is from breeding. :3

I'll probably be spending about half an hour trying and failing to figure out which pair X3. Is there a way I can get more females? I have so many more males.

You want to do a bit of trading? It seems like for all adoptable sites, the gender ratio is always a bit off at first. It'd be nice to have something to influence it, like maybe something in the marketplace?

Well, I now have the second strongest caterpillar on CC. Yay!

And KN, I'm pretty sure there's a potion in the elixer shop that can change genders. I would get one myself but I can't afford it <_<

Congratulations! Did you have to use the training things?

...That shows how much attention I pay to non-caterpillar shops >_>. Sorry for my incompetence.

I did use one, though it used up most of my money. In the long run it probably wasn't the smartest investment, but hey, now my caterpillar is super muscly!

Yes. Muscular caterpillars. Money well spent. I think you're just a point below first place. If you save up a bit, your caterpillar could be the champion. That'd be really cool, especially since Smartness and Obedience are dominated by Wallie.

Geez, now I want to take one of my pets and train him or her up a bunch. Wish I had the money, but I was too busy buying other caterpillars :l

I seem to have a problem where if I get logged out even though i enter my password and use it won't let me in till I reset the password :I

I'll probably be spending about half an hour trying and failing to figure out which pair X3. Is there a way I can get more females? I have so many more males.

Yes, look at the umm... elixir emporium at the market. :3

Edit: And congrats PC. xd.png

Wallie has a LOT of experience from feature testing. xd.png

Edited by Wallie987

Hey wallie, what're the maximum stats for a caterpillar? I mean individual stats, because my storm caterpillar has 100 strength, which seems really high to me.

Hey, uh... I can't log in.

This has happened a few times before, but trying a few more times or logging in from other places worked. But it's not working this time. :l

Hey, uh... I can't log in.

This has happened a few times before, but trying a few more times or logging in from other places worked. But it's not working this time. :l

Try logging in from the front page or log in page. :L

Anyone want to exchange Dreams for Fuzzpuffs? I currently have roughly 15'000 FPs and my exchange rate is 500 FPs to one Dream. This said, it is 30 Dreams for all my FPs, plus a 248 bonus because that's the remainder and you can have them because 248 is an ugly number and my OCD hates it. You don't have to buy every FP, just however much you want for however much you can afford. (I'm saving up for 75 Dreams right now, so yeah.)

Sure, I'll sell some dreams. If you friend me, I'll transfer you the dreams and you can give the fuzz puffs.