Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Look at how I fail at scenery. O.o

user posted image

The blurry ness is actually very mysterious, and the brighter color's really show up and seem to glow. It's very nice!

And, uh, I can't find the poll unsure.gif

Edited by KoalaNoob

Cool! I personally prefer the first one, because it's brighter and has more mystery, but the detail in grass and leaves in this one is stunning. But the caterpillar is so skinny has a pretty average width in comparison to some real-world ones, it reminds me how fluffy the Caterpillar Cave ones are.

As, that's so adorable! I want to turn into a caterpillar and join them how, it looks so cozy! (Don't actually turn time into a caterpillar though, I was exaggerating xd.png).

I really like how colorful it is, and the ones in the flowers are my favourite.

Okeydokey! These are the last 2 for this adventure before I start planning the next... and possibly some new breeding outcomes.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Wallie987

Ooh, glowy! Glowy is awesome, second onto only to sparkly which you also have! More awesome! xd.png

In a less random note, I really like the colors you used. They're dark enough to be mysterious, but pinks, purples and greens make it fit into the theme of Caterpillar Cave as well.

Is something up with the site? unsure.gif I was clicking through the daycare when suddenly I was logged out, and now I can't log back in and it gives me this message -> "You specified an invalid action that cannot be completed." unsure.gif And I'm sure I'm entering the right password =/

Is something up with the site? unsure.gif I was clicking through the daycare when suddenly I was logged out, and now I can't log back in and it gives me this message -> "You specified an invalid action that cannot be completed." unsure.gif And I'm sure I'm entering the right password =/

Try logging in from the main page... I'll look into this. it seems like a few users are getting this. O.o

Try logging in from the main page... I'll look into this. it seems like a few users are getting this. O.o

Ah, thank you, that worked! biggrin.gif I'm confused as to why it logged me out in the first place blink.gif

Ah, thank you, that worked! biggrin.gif I'm confused as to why it logged me out in the first place blink.gif

Yay!

Also, don't forget to check the news page! I finally added a little piece of text that'll tell you when the news was last updated! There's something there right now!

I FINALLY bred a breed only caterpillar! I knew that was the pair but they would never breed >.< anyways it's a brainstorm caterpillar smile.gif

I FINALLY bred a breed only caterpillar! I knew that was the pair but they would never breed >.< anyways it's a brainstorm caterpillar smile.gif

That's weird. That is one caterpillar that seems easy for me. I can't seem to get a hurricane, or electric storm, or paste one though.

Just a simple question ^^; How come when I adopt eggs now, they go to the bottom of the first page? huh.gif At first I thought mine glitched and hatched into a random caterpillar, but then found it beneath everything =/ Is that supposed to happen, or is that a glitch? ^^; (I liked having the eggs show at the top)

Just a simple question ^^; How come when I adopt eggs now, they go to the bottom of the first page? huh.gif At first I thought mine glitched and hatched into a random caterpillar, but then found it beneath everything =/ Is that supposed to happen, or is that a glitch? ^^; (I liked having the eggs show at the top)

It's because of the new ordering system - you can order them manually.

It's because of the new ordering system - you can order them manually.

How do I make them all go to the front (and stay that way)? ohmy.gif And do I have to do such for each egg I adopt, or is/will there be a setting where I can set eggs to the front each time?

How do I make them all go to the front (and stay that way)? ohmy.gif And do I have to do such for each egg I adopt, or is/will there be a setting where I can set eggs to the front each time?

Just go to a pet's management page and click "change order". As long as you set the value to a number less than 0, they should move to the front. Unfortunately, as of now, this has to be done manually. :L

Okay, I have a bit of a serious problem.

The forum is absolutely spamming my email. I have pages full of alerts. But I don't have another email I can make it send the stuff to, either, and I don't want to mark it as spam in case that creates problems for Dream Beauty.

Is there a way I can turn off email notifications?

Okay, I have a bit of a serious problem.

The forum is absolutely spamming my email. I have pages full of alerts. But I don't have another email I can make it send the stuff to, either, and I don't want to mark it as spam in case that creates problems for Dream Beauty.

Is there a way I can turn off email notifications?

How long have you had this problem? O.o

Edit: Go to your profile, then click the "notifications" tab - should solve everything for you. :3

Edited by Wallie987

Haven't checked on the site, forums or this thread in weeks. What's new?

Quite a few things actually. xd.png

The big ones are a sorting system, the first quest, some new caterpillars, and I'm now working on the next exploration. School has kept me really busy.