Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Yay! I got the one I wanted! smile.gif

user posted image

Good job! The special caterpillars are so hard to get, unless it's their specific time. I kind of want to just wait for all of them X)

Edited by KoalaNoob

Good job! The special caterpillars are so hard to get, unless it's their specific time. I kind of want to just wait for all of them X)

Wait, it's a much better deal. xd.png

Yeah, just 100 fuzz puffs is so ridiculously cheap. But then I'm obsessing over getting everything, so that's an issue.

I just noticed that I've been getting 3 dreams when I get any, recently. Is that a new addition?

Yeah, just 100 fuzz puffs is so ridiculously cheap. But then I'm obsessing over getting everything, so that's an issue.

I just noticed that I've been getting 3 dreams when I get any, recently. Is that a new addition?

Nope, this has been there before. :3

Huh. Hips it rarer than just one dream? What's the maximum amount of dreams you can get in one click? Dreams are an interesting concept, how they only appear sometimes. I kind of wish they were easier to get, but that'd break the game.

I guess it's a luck thing, then, where a dream's chance is X, two dreams chance is >X, etc.

I did use one, though it used up most of my money. In the long run it probably wasn't the smartest investment, but hey, now my caterpillar is super muscly!

Okay, I know this is an awkward time to quote this, but actually, it may have been a smart investment...

because the first exploration is here! Check the latest news post on the site's forums. :3

Yay, hope it's compatible with mobile. No computer access for the next week or so. Anyway, it sounds awesome! Can't wait to do it.

Okay, I know this is an awkward time to quote this, but actually, it may have been a smart investment...

because the first exploration is here! Check the latest news post on the site's forums. :3

So caterpillars' stats influence the outcome?

So caterpillars' stats influence the outcome?

If this is the case, I am a very, very stupid person. If it is, though, that's even cooler, since stats are being used for something so cool. Can't wait to see more adventures in the future!

Edited by KoalaNoob

If this is the case, I am a very, very stupid person. If it is, though, that's even cooler, since stats are being used for something so cool. Phone to see more adventures in the future!

Yup. :3

I hope I didn't set the stuff too hight though. xd.png

So 100 points in anything is a benchmark of sorts? You're making me wonder if I should go spend all my money on boosting items xd.png

Hm, is 100 strength needed for anything, by some chance?

So 100 points in anything is a benchmark of sorts? You're making me wonder if I should go spend all my money on boosting items xd.png

Hm, is 100 strength needed for anything, by some chance?

Sorry, can't tell you! xd.png

I'll be starting the scenery art after I finish some customs. :3

The mouse caterpillar is so cute! O.O How do customs work, btw? ohmy.gif Does someone give you a description and you make it, or something else? o.o

The mouse caterpillar is so cute! O.O How do customs work, btw? ohmy.gif Does someone give you a description and you make it, or something else? o.o

There are forms in the mistic isles that you can fill out if you buy dream essence. :3 (bought with dreams)

The first custom was the metal? *sudden moment of discovery dawns on me* That explains why the baby is the new base instead of the old one.

And mine are personal customs, Koala. I was thinking of making a different cat-based custom for the community in the future though.