Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Yes, they're added automatically. The Iframe is a good idea! It'll probably also stop the problem where my name appears a hundred times in the online list. xd.png

sorry I other question i figured out the site, very well done it took me a minute to figure out different caterpillars are in different islands. But the hatcheries/daycare do our pillars automatically get added or do we have to? :3

Okay, sorry about that, I previous forum bbcode didn't like DC. Try the forum code now?

Also, all baby critters are added to the daycare automatically

Okay, sorry about that, I previous forum bbcode didn't like DC. Try the forum code now?

Also, all baby critters are added to the daycare automatically

K! I'll try it after i click more cuties lol

@Melomancer

Yeah, that couldn't be too fantastic for the site... but at least it made it look like there are a lot of users! xd.png - Just kidding. :3

I think i've clicked like every egg in the daycare..xd.png and still 500 points shy of eggy i click for >:c

The new click system is genius. It really saves time, especially for those with slow internet!

The new click system is genius. It really saves time, especially for those with slow internet!

I agree 100%! So much easier to click and saves the possibility of revisiting what you've already clicked! (Ignore that last statement ^^; ) And at least I know what gender my 'pillars will be before their signs changed laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

@KoalaNoob @FluffyPillow

I'm glad you like it! I'll try to have only adoptables that haven't been clicked by a user in the daycare, but it might be a while since I may be stuck in a location with no internet and computer (I'm using my mom's phone) for a little while - wouldn't say more than a few hours though.

In the meantime, I want to start planning some new site themes...

What do you all think of a tangerine theme? Night cloud theme? Any other ideas?

Starry night them, not like constellations but uk stars? :3 (still waiting to get the last 500 fluff for pillar im questing)

Tangerine is great, and Night Cloud sounds awesome!

How about a pale pink and pale blue cotton candy theme? Or maybe rainbows?

I wish I could show you guys a picture of the caterpillar night cloud will be based on...

The theme will share the same layout as the curent theme, but Wallie will be replaced with a sleeping caterpillar that's a light blueish-purple with light yellow star markings. It'll be holding a teddy bear and probably lying on a cloud. I might throw in a tiny bit of pink (maybe for the links), but the rest of the theme will probably follow the color of the caterpillar. smile.gif

That sounds really adorable :c Wallie's cute too, but sleeping fluffies generally seem fluffier than awake fluffies, which directly affects their cuteness level. xd.png

I have a slight suggestion on the trading thing. Why not list all possible trades, instead of having a person search? Sometimes, players don't know what they want, only that they want to swap with someone. Being able to browse makes that easier. The search system could be a bonus thing, maybe.

Yeah, at the national library. It also comes with neat descriptions of them smile.gif

I finally obtained the 5k fluffs for the tie dye xd.png I'm not looking at the encyclopedia till later i want to be surprised ^^

My 4 babies :3

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Well, there should be more and more caterpillars now, right? Since people are always buying more eggs?

Well yes true, but I noticed a ten caterpillar difference between my one I adopted and the three I just got. I like refreshed the daycare so much earlier I stopped getting more fluffs cause I had clicked them all. It was more of a question if they gave out more fluffs now cause I was having trouble getting 5k fluffs earlier then easily made another 3.1k fluffs just now O.O No problem since i got the tie dye and a lightbulb one <3 Just curious

@Asketil

It might be because of "reset" time... like, if you live in a certain location, the time all caterpillars are available for clicking may be different... hope that made sense. :3

I was going to ask the same thing laugh.gif

*dances happily*

biggrin.gif Actually, if you all don't mind, can I put those on a page on the site? (with credit of course) I really appreciate this help in getting the word out! <3

*dances happily*

biggrin.gif Actually, if you all don't mind, can I put those on a page on the site? (with credit of course) I really appreciate this help in getting the word out! <3

I don't mind at all! ^^ How big (or small) do the banners have to be? ohmy.gif I ask because I don't want to accidentally make one too big or too small ^^;

I don't mind at all! ^^ How big (or small) do the banners have to be? ohmy.gif I ask because I don't want to accidentally make one too big or too small ^^;

*thinks* Umm, do you remember the banner I posted? Maybe around that size(if it's going to be small) or around double the width(if it's going to be large)?

Edit: let me try to find some solid dimensions... O.o

Also, I forgot to say this, but I got my computer back!

Edited by Wallie987