Nanashi

INSTD AU

((The whole Sinave thing changes quickly, but they're on the castle roof and junk.

Soiled and GGG's characters- at least some- are battling, Ferris is walking away, cutie's charries are going to them, and... Heck, that's all I know.))

"I apologize, but it seems I am not needed," Ferris said. Otro followed silently. They left the large(?) alley.

((Apparently so, though really, Otro was the one moving past them. Ferris just blended into the shadows.))

"Prince, we should get back inside," Kitra said, noticing Anglo and Sin's reaction as the guard fell of the tower he was on, only to be carried back up by Siglo(...Wait, what?!). "Oh, yeah. Sorry, Milady. Did the guard startle you?" Suave asked, worried. Kitra walked past him and inside.

((*shrugs* We all have short posts sometimes.))

((@SCM: Whoops. I'll edit that.

@RoD:

"Oh, just whatever you can mix with water and is super duper bubbly!" replied Jean. She twirled the hoop around. "I've got an idea~"
Also yeah Saffron and Indigo are fighting Seraph and Lucifer. Ferris and Otro are moving away from the scene while csonic's characters are all walking towards it, and they are probably going to bump into each other. Malphas is just hanging around, I guess? And then you've got the whole Sinave thing going on.))

Saffron rebounded off of Lucifer's sword. Totally drained, she crumpled into a heap, unconscious. Indigo, who had finally recovered, kicked off the wall into the air and flew towards his fallen partner. He grabbed her and sharply twisted upwards in a U-Turn, landing on the roof. "I knew this was a terrible idea..." he muttered nervously, digging around in his bag for Oran and Rawst berries.

Seraph blinked owlishly, thoughts completely clearing up. Oh damn! She had completely lost it again! Facepalm! And, apparently, that had caused Lucifer to lose it, too. Oh crap. Usually, they weren't like this. Just a few flashy attacks and their victim would easily hand over their treasures and all out of fear. Then they would spread the word of terrifying bandits and whatnot. In the end, the word would reach whatever monarch was in charge and they'd send a few people to deal with the bandit problem and Seraph and Lucifer would beat the sh** out of them and move on. Even when they picked a fight for the sake of it, they wouldn't go this far unless properly provoked. People couldn't see it, but, Seraph and Lucifer were, actually, pacifists. Just really crappy ones...

Seraph could see Lucifer growling and getting up, ready to follow and attack. She hurriedly latched onto her brother. "Wait, Lucy, stop! Snap out of it, we went totally overboard!" Lucifer blinked. "We could've really hurt them or something, usually we don't put so much power behind our attacks at all, but this time we did! And you used that weather altering trick! We should go see if they're alright." Lucifer relaxed at his sister's words, glad that she was okay once more. He didn't actually care about other Pokemon, only his sister was important to him, but his sister was nice, despite their occupation. So, he nodded, if only to make her worry less and his sister gave him a big beaming smile. The two siblings flew up into the air and landed in the roof near to the other two.

"Um..." Seraph felt awkward, watching Indigo tend to Saffron. "Oran berry?" She offered weakly, holding up a few.

"Ah!" exclaimed Indigo, startled. He should have realized that the siblings could easily fly up as well. Realizing what Seraph was doing, he frowned. "No thanks, I've got my own," he replied, waving around a couple berries he had managed to find. "I'm kind of used to doing this by now..." Gathering them in a cheesecloth, he angled it over Saffron's mouth and squeezed, letting the juice trickle in. "...You know, it's very rude to knock people unconscious without any explanation like that." Under normal circumstances, he would have immediately ran away from the two, but he was too preoccupied trying to treat Saffron's injuries to care.

Seraph hung her head, looking ashamed. "Anxiety attack. Bouts of aggression and bloodlust..." She said, almost a whisper but not quite. "We aren't usually so vicious, it only happens when something sets off my panic attacks... We're sorry..." Lucifer stayed silent, stoic, standing like a knight guarding Seraph.

"Huh. I guess it happens." Indigo was now working on making a Rawst berry poultice for Saffron's burns. As he mashed the berries, he noticed that her furry ears were twitching. "She's coming to now. Better brace yourselves." Sure enough, her eyelids flew open as she suddenly sat up, panting.

"Wha- Where am I?" she asked breathily, looking around. Seeing the legendary dragon siblings, she narrowed her eyes. "You..." she hissed, eyes ablaze with loathing. She struggled to get up, but Indigo restrained her.

"Hold still, Saff. They aren't a threat. To us. For now, at least." He scooped a bit of poultice up and spread it on her arm. "'Parently it was some sort of panic attack or something. Whatever the case, it is not wise to move, given your condition."

Saffron stopped struggling, but still continued to glare at the two. "... So. What brings you here?"

Edited by greenglassesgal

Seraph suddenly smiled and dream bouncing, though Lucifer stayed stoic as if it happened all the time. Which it did. "Ooh! That's a long story! But... Long story short, we have the same... Er, job... As you! You're thieves, we're bandits, fundamentally the same, but we're more violent!" Seraph gave a nod, beaming.

"I-Lord Lucius guards are not very nice" The Mewtwo stuttered, looking at the dark, wooded estate over the roof. You could not see any of the strange buildings from here, but the place was still creepy.

...Ferris and Otro weren't listening. Though, in reality, Ferris was to blame.

"Well, the worst Siglo's are going to do is yell 'hey' at us and fall off the towers. Which is why Siglo tends to have someone making sure they're caught before they crash," Suave said, following her gaze. "...Milady... So you know how to dance?" he asked suddenly.

Sin blushed and turned away. "N-no. I was not a-allowed to learn." She seemed rather embarrassed. She had only seen the dancing at the festival. The purple hybrid had never been taught to dance.

"Then I'll teach you. Come on, it's quieter downstairs. I'll teach you there, Milady," Suave said, offering a hand. Well, this is unlike me. I'm not normally this brave... But I guess I can't help it. Princess is so... He had no words for it. He thought so high of her. And he couldn't help it.

Sin took the offered hand, and followed him. She was giddy with happiness. She would get to learn how to dance! She was getting more relaxed around the prince, he really was a great person.

Suave led her to a small-ish room. By small, I mean big enough for practicing dancing. So, it was actually pretty large.

"So, what kind of dancing would you like to learn? I'm not that good at any but slow dancing, but I know enough to teach you," he said. Memory and Eve were hidden from view, since they could play music.

((I only know how to slow dance, really. xd.png But I don't dance often.))

"Anything?" Sin clearly did not have a clue at all! Anglo cocked hos head, and zapped the purple hybrid lightly.

"Well then..." Music began to fill the room. Suave smiled. "Shall we?" he asked, looking into Sin's eyes. "You can step on my feet if you need to. I'll lead."

((Slow dancing. xd.png ))

"Why would I need to step on your feet"? Sin was clueless, and leading? What did that mean? She had no idea.

Suave smiled. "Well, since this is your first time, if you can't follow, just step on my feet. Literally, stand on my feet," he quickly explained. The music was still playing and he was resisting the urge to throw a Judgement at Eve and Kitra's hiding place. But he didn't want to destroy the room...

Sin cocked her head. "I can Try" She had no clue what to do! Anglo snickered, and went off towards Eve and Kirta. There was a blinding bright flash, as the Pokemon shocked them. He came back and started cleaning his self.

((Anglo fixes problems shockingly))

Eve had fainted, and Kitra... She was a shadow, so it didn't exactly affect her. Kitra kicked Eve, and Eve woke up. They began playing music again.

Suave had activated his ground plate a while before, when no one was looking, so Anglo wouldn't affect him at all. Suave carefully moved her hands to the correct positions(okay, there was actually about a foot between them) and put his hands in the right positions and whatever, I suck at this kind of stuff, and I'm being OOC. But he didn't want to make things weird. He slowly began to move, trying to keep slow enough so that Sin could keep up.

((I suck at this.))

The little Shinx seemed annoyed that they where back up, but kept cleaning his self. The purple hybrid smiled at the baby, and turned to the prince. Sin kept up perfectly, it seemed natural to her.

"Bubbles huh?" Shadow asked with a grin. She reached under the counter and pulled a lever. "Here you go!" All of a sudden, bubbles filled the air as a fan turned on. Shadow started laughing as the kids started trying to pop the bubbles.

(Ah! What the heck, I'll have Soul start a breeding program with Raticates

Nickname: Brownie

Personality: RP'd

Nature: Bashful

Species: Raticate

Looks: Brownie

Moves: Flame Wheel, Shadow Ball, Me First, Screech

Skill: Hustle

Owner: Soul (though she doesn't own Brownie just yet)

Other: Yes, they can learn Flame Wheel through Egg moves)

((Accepted, I'll add 'em up soon!

Playing Pokemon~))

Suave sped up a tiny bit to match the music, noticing Sin was easily keeping up. "You're good at this," he said quietly.

((Gotta go for needles. Will be hopefully back soon. Will probably freak out.))

((Bite them Sea!))

The purple hybrid blushed lightly. I am? She asked him. She was keeping up perfectly, even at the faster tempo.

Rusty woke up with a start as Soul closed the door to her room. It was this Raticate that kept her amused. Rusty knew he had to fight with all his might just to stay alive another day. His little collar rattle when he looked up. Soul picked up a leash and leashed the Raticate.

((But then Pokemon X will be taken away. D: As much as I'd love to bite them... <3))

Suave nodded once, slightly, smiling. Without realizing it, they were slightly closer then before. They had moved closer sometime during the dance. He hoped she wouldn't sense how fast his heartbeat was. She's much more beautiful then anyone I've ever met. Luckily, he was getting used to these thoughts, so he didn't blush, and kept them private.

((Aww~))