Nanashi

INSTD AU

((No, silly, black holes suck. Hey, look, more doctors appointments for me today. ._.))

"Plenty of things wrong with this world. I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm classified as a thing. Neither human, hybrid, or Pokemon. Watch this." Kitra closed her eyes and her form changed. What she had turned into definitely wasn't from this world. "Nothing can be perfect. Not even this world." Kitra changed into a different form. "Might not help that Arceus is here right now. It normally causes a weird reaction somewhere. But there's something else, too..." Kitra's eyes narrowed. "...Shadows," she whispered. She knew that scent. After all, her world was filled with them.

Eve hummed as she entered the... Room thingy(probably a ballroom). "Ah. Hello, Arceus." She did a quick bow and the goddess nodded. She quickly moved over to Siglo, standing on his right side- Keeping away from Arceus.

"Shadows? That's what they are? Lord Lucius Pokemon and most servants feel like that." The purple hybrid paused, looking at something in the other direction. Anglo hissed and jumped in front of her.

((Yes black holes suck. So do vampires.))

((And vacuums.))

"My world's the exact same way. It reeks of shadows. I'm lucky I don't..." Kitra looked over, eyes narrowing slightly. She paused. Her vision was a bit odd. She was blind in her right eye, and she was still adapting to it. Her left eye... Well, it saw more violence then she wanted. Ever second was a nightmare as it flashed from her world to this one, and the two mixed. Her only way to really sense things was by sensing their energy patterns and knowing their scents. And the way they moved. But she couldn't exactly sense what it was...

((And tornadoes.))

Sin wandered off by herself while Kirta was distracted. She came to a secluded part of a dark place in the garden, and a dark form rushed her. Before she could scream, it choked her.

Anglo used ice fang on it, but it did little to the creature. It looked at him, and flicked a finger to throw him into a wall. The Mewtwo hybrid struggled harder, but she was physically weak, and could not slip free. As black crept into her vision, there was a dazzling flash of light.

Anglo had got back up, instead of fighting, he made a giant flash. The shadow knew it would draw too much attention. It would fail its mission, but not be discovered. It dropped the purple hybrid on the ground, and fled. Anglo ran up to her, worried.

Edited by Dragonessdown

((I CAN EAT POCKY AGAIN!

Also... I made a Missingno. girl... I love Missingno. It's not even real. But it's adorable.))

Seeing the light, an odd girl approached the two. Well, she was kind of watching them while hiding. Only the prince and his family knew about her, and they had allowed her to stay. Her, the 'Glitch'. The one with so many scars and bruises she rivaled one of Lucius's slaves. And she hadn't ever met him. No, these scars were from the townspeople. She didn't blame them, though. Who wanted her to be alive? The gijinka that wasn't supposed to exist? The mix of human and Missingno.?

The girl turned away. She shouldn't have come here. Everyone seemed to be the same. Suave's family not included. She began to walk away. She had known it was a bad idea to investigate...

"Nah, we got this!" With that, Saffron made a running start up a pile of coins, then jumped off and dove down, before swooping upwards and just landing on the edge of the door frame. "You know you can do better than that, Indigo," she called down, noticing that he was moving towards the stairs. Indigo sighed, then did the same as Saffron, joining her.

H-help The Mewtwo was having trouble breathing, it took an affect on her already weak telepathy. She gasped for air, and tried to teleports, but failed. She had to concentrated to use her powers.

The Shinx panicked, and promptly told the Missingno he KNEW was there. "Shinx Shi shinx!" It did not sound nice, Anglo was angry at it for not helping his friend. He ran, a golden blur, to go get Suave. He seemed to be in charge, he could fix it.

He arrived in front of the prince, bit his pant leg, and proceeded to attempt to pull the much larger creature. A muffled urgent "Shinx" could be heard through the fabric.

((d'awww))

"I can't do anything. I'm just a glitch. Bird and Normal type. Bird isn't even a real type," Wisteria muttered.

Suave sensed the urgency and the panic, and teleported both him and Anglo. Then he saw Sin and something inside him snapped. Memories of watching the nurses work flashed through his head. He had no idea what he was doing, but... He attempted Heal Pulse.

But this was different. Instead of it coming from his hands, it... Came from his chest. The pink light was now red, and it was a tiny bit warmer then warm. And with every time it healed Sin, it weakened him. He knew something was off, but he also knew it was healing her more then any known move would. Or any potion or anything. But, again, it was weakening him.

The light vanished; If he healed anymore, he'd die. He collapsed. Hopefully she's better now, he thought.

((...Heart Pulse...? *got really bored*))

Lucifer nodded and followed Seraph who had reached the hole at the top and flown through. She stood there, at the top of a very high building, and waited for the others to join her. They would take off from this point to scatter coins and notes all over the place.

Again, the two followed suit, with some difficulty. Saffron managed to grab on to the ledge and pull herself up from there. Indigo on the other hand fell somewhat short of the edge, and had to fly upwards with some effort. "These wings aren't built for flapping," he complained. He was ignored. He rolled his eyes to himself, then spoke again. "Is this safe? Do people ever catch you? Heck, do people ever get injured from the falling coins?"

"Nah, not really. No one really bothers to enforce the law for us any more and who doesn't like free coins? Plus, we swoop pretty low and the coins don't gain much velocity, nya. It's not a danger," Seraph explained, spreading her wings and preparing for flight.

Sin slowly opened her eyes and saw the prince beside her. She looked up, the thing was back. This time, it went after the prince! The Mewtwo snarled. You will NOT. Her angry telepathic voice could be heard all over the castle. She unleashed a powerful protect, forcing the creature in a corner.

Anglo ran off to the ball room. He bit the next important person he could find, and started pulling them towards the commotion. The little Pokemon panicked when they did not move fast enough, his friend could get hurt. Suddenly, he felt a rush of power, and grew. He let go of the royal he was dragging "Luxio". He ran back to where Sin was, a golden blur across the castle.

((I will leave it up to you who he bit Sea, have fun!))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Siglo, because if he bit Arceus, he might be killed, and Eve's... Just... Yeah...))

The last thing Suave heard before becoming unconscious was Sin's voice. Not that he was gonna die or anything, as long as he wasn't killed. Nah, he was just gonna take a nap.

"****!" Siglo said when Anglo started dragging him. He wasn't good with Pokemon or anything, so unlike Suave, he didn't sense the panic.

Wisteria bit her cheek hard enough to taste blood, watching this all. She didn't know anything that could help. She couldn't learn anything. All she had was the ability to multiply items... Wait... She pulled out a basket and focused. What do we need...? Nothing happened. Of course. I'm just a failure. In reality, the Missingno. hybrid didn't trust herself, so it wouldn't work. After all, when Missingno. was caught, it normally felt happy someone had wanted it, so it's happiness transferred and gave infinite items of one kind.

((*nearly fell asleep* 6 AM is not A good time to be online...))

"Lux!" Anglo snarled as he barged in, hitting the thing with thunder, knocking it out. He stood proudly, while the Mewtwo hybrid looked at his new form. "Y-you evolved? But you're a baby!" He promptly sat down and began cleaning his paw. Sin looked down at Suave, and nudged him. I can't carry you, wake up she said pleadingly.

((Actually I think Arcus would not, I mean a baby Pokemon bit her? Something must be up. But this is your version of her.))

((True. But this Arceus... Well, she isn't really that bad, but she'd also be ticked off. I mean, we're talking about the one who would lock her kid up but gladly raise a different child. She has problems. Or maybe she's possessed. Now I have ideas.))

Suave muttered something and was hit with a Water Gun. It didn't hurt much- We're talking about the guy who preferred being a Magikarp over a Arceus- but it was cold. He groaned and flipped onto his stomach. "I don't wanna get up," he said in a rather childish way. "Thanks, Wisteria. Suave. You're 17. Get the heck up," Kitra said. "But Kitra," he whined. "Sky Attack it is." "I'm up, I'm up!" He shot up and nearly fell back down. "I have no idea what I did to heal Milady but whatever I did apparently wasn't normal," he muttered. Not that he regretted healing her. No, he'd rather die then see her die. He could be replaced. Easily. Sin, on the other hand...

He slowly got up to his feet. "Okay... I'm guessing you two haven't properly met, so... Sin, this is Wisteria, the Missingno. hybrid. Wisteria, this is Sin, the Mewtwo hybrid," he quickly said. "...And that's Anglo, the S- Er, Luxio," he said.

(sooo sorry not replying)

Shadow did a sort of a barking laugh before she pulled a lever. A small bottle fell into her hand before she handed it to Jean. "Here you go. It's my own secret bubble recipe," she said. "I had to perfect it for years before I finally got it right. Just one drop can fill a room."

Bubbles lept from building to building before he made his way to the outskirts of town so he can go back home. It was true he was a pretty good ninja, but he was flat out broke and had to stay in an abandoned home.

Soul went out for a walk with Rusty, who seemed wary of being out an about. "Come on Rusty," Soul cooed with affection as she tugged on the leash a little.

"Ooooh! Gimme!" Jean eagerly inspected the small bottle. "I can't wait to see this in action~" She held the hoop and the bottle. "How much for these two?"

---

"Yeah, Indigo. Quit being such a worrywart," teased Saffron, playfully bapping the side of his head. She clutched her ball, and glanced at the dragon twins. "Ready!"

The purple hybrid extended her hand. "H-hi". Her hair is so pretty She unknowingly broadcasted.

Meanwhile Anglo was snarling at the prone form of the attacker. It was not a hybrid, or a human. It was something... Else.

Kitra moved over to Anglo and turned into her 'thing' form, wary of the creature.

Wisteria shook her hand, though her grasp was rather weak. She quickly pulled away, a bit jumpy around strangers. "Hi... Your hair's prettier. Mine's just to conceal the scars," she said quietly. She was shaking faintly. The air around her had an odd glimmer, like the air was glitching. Suave watched for a moment, then turned and began to walk. Though it was hard, he didn't show it.

"Scars?" Sin turned her back to Suave and pulled back the short purple fur on her arms. Criss crossed scars where on her skin, there where few intact places. "It dose not mean your hair is less pretty". The Mewtwo found herself liking the stranger, she seemed really sweet.

Anglo snarled as the shadow began to stir. It had been captured, and wanted for its death. There was no higher dishonor to a shadow than to be bound, to be defeated by a mortal. It hoped they would just kill it, and not control it like the other hybrid had. He had not wanted to attack the weak female creature, but it had no choice. The creatures power was in Sins hands, and she had no idea she had captured it!

Kitra paused. Her shadow moved by itself and she looked at it. It seemed to say something. She shook her head at it and it seemed annoyed. They continued this odd conversation for a few seconds before it returned to normal.

Wisteria blinked. Then she moved her hair, revealing a three inch long scar from her left eyebrow to the bottom of her ear. It looked like someone had tried to heal it, but failed to heal it completely. "This is just one from the villagers," she said. "I have plenty more... But thank you, Sin. You're still much more beautiful." She smiled.

Sin looked down at the shadow. It seemed to be... cowering. It had just attacked her, but she felt sorry for it. She reached out, and offered her hand to it.

Anglo looked disinterested, and washed his face with his paw.

The shadow looked up. The hybrid was not attacking him, but being kind to it? A shadow, who is also known as a demon? He struggled to take form, and only became a humanoid blob. It reached its hand out, and allowed the hybrid to pull it to its feet.

Kitra was extremely suspicious of the shadow. She didn't realize Suave was gone.

"W-why did you attack me"? The Mewtwo asked.

The shadow sighed, it had to answer. It felt bad for its actions. "We demons do as we are told when summoned from the realm of dreams and misery. I was summoned my a hybrid, I can not give you the name. Only that he wanted you dead" The shadow looked down, maybe she wouldn't realize the pact and let it go.

"Not all of us," Kitra snapped. "I'm a demon but I was not summoned to do someone's bidding." She narrowed her eyes at it and growled. "Kill it. When we're summoned, we cannot leave until we do what we were summoned to do." Her voice was as cold as ice, hard as diamond, and as sharp as a blade.