Nanashi

INSTD AU

((It's at the bottom, under Mischief. Here it is:

Username: SCM + Dragonessdown

Name: Lucius

Personality: censorkip.gif***. (Dragoness's words.)

Mixed with: Zoroark

Looks: Here

Moves: Night Daze, Punishment, Imprison, and Night Slash.

Skill: Illusion.

Battle Personality: Naughty- Boosted Attack, lowered Sp. Defense, likes Spicy , dislikes Bitter.

Other:

Unless I wanna move around everything, I can't put him between mine and Dragoness's characters. So, joint characters get to be at the bottom.))

Sin opened the door. Anglo jumped down and ran at Suave "Shi Shinx!". He promptly gave the prince a friendly zap. The purple hybrid looked attack the ground "Are you o-okay?".

((Yea, you don't want to be related to that. He's a total censorkip.gifalot.pngcensorkip.gif ))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Heheheh. alot.png The whole Sinave situation is so awkward~))

Suave had changed back into a Arceus sometime when he fell, and he was glad about that. He crouched down and pet Anglo. "Y-Yeah," he said, fighting back the blush.

Anglo was quite displeased with Suave petting him. His ears went back, and he growled. He used ice fang, and bit the princes hand!

Suave shot backwards, effectively knocking over his bookshelf. It fell on him with a loud thud. There was a groan from underneath. "And suddenly, I'm glad I don't have glass stuff," he muttered, actually pushing the bookshelf off of himself. He noticed a long gash on his right arm, and paused. Then he shrugged and grabbed a piece of cloth from the mess that was his bookshelf and wrapped it around it. He seemed to be used to this. He grabbed another piece of cloth and wrapped it around his hand. Edited by seacatsmew

Anglo sat on top of the ruined book shelf smugly. Sin saw the blood, and concentrated. A med kit appeared!

((Suave must be related to Sakura... Sakura doesn't feel pain to a point. She has a demon cat. Who bites her arm. Like, all of her arm, up to her shoulder, somehow fitting it in her mouth. And Sakura doesn't notice.))

Suave smiled at Sin. "Thanks," he said. He began treating his wound, which didn't seem to hurt.

Saffron continued to stare at Seraph. Indigo gave a helpless shrug towards Lucifer, as if to say, "sorry bro, can't help you there". After a short (but still awkward) silence, he finally spoke up. "So. Now what?"

"Now..." Seraph grinned in a way that wasn't entirely sane, giving a dramatic pause. "Lucifer decides!"

Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "How about we distribute some goods then. You've already satisfied your hoarding urges, right?"

Seraph nodded in agreement. "Okay, nya!" then turned to Saffron and Indigo. "Come with us to see our treasure place, nya!"

(sorry, really sorry, I'm not interested anymore...sorry that i posted only once... sad.gif )

((D: *clings to* Don't leave me here with them- I mean... Don't leave us!))

((Aww... too bad. I was looking forward to a toy shop party with Jean and Eppie. Oh well. It's your choice to stay or leave. Seeya around.))

"Treasure place?" Saffron immediately perked up again at the words. Treasure always made her feel better. She hopped to her feet, clumps of Rawst mush falling off of her. "You are SO taking me there. Come on now, Indigo!" She yanked the fussy Gliscor hybrid to her, ignoring his complaints about her health.

((*stares at SeaCat suspiciously* What do you mean by that...?

Bye, I'm sorry you have to leave, but, alas, it is your choice...))

"Come on then, Nya!" Seraph exclaimed, jumping down from the roof. "The Amin reason why we attacked you is because you were so close to our treasure place and also like us, ya know?" Lucifer followed, the two if them gliding down into the alley below.

((... Wow. I completely missed SC's post- hey wait a minute...))

The two followed suit. Curious, Saffron sidled up to Lucifer. "Say, how'd ya guys get into this business in the first place?" she asked, attempting small talk.

Lucifer stiffened slightly before relaxing. "... We didn't like our parents. They were not... Nice people. So we ran away and... Decided to cause trouble." Lucifer clammed up after that.

"We're here!" Seraph exclaimed, coming to a manhole at the end of the alley. Lucifer came forwards and stomped on it, sending a discharge of blue sparks out, and the manhole opened up on its own, revealing a small space that looked a bit like the inside of an elevator. Lucifer jumped down and moved to the side so that Seraph could jump in as well.

((Eheheheh... *nervously moves away* I don't know what you're talking about...))

Arrastar cursed as she landed on a roof. She watched hybrids. If she was like them... But no. She wasn't natural or made in a lab, but she was both. A Lugia egg, changed to a hybrid. A dark hybrid.

She had hatched looking like a dark Lugia, but soon became a hybrid. Her darkness was hidden.

So why did she hide it?

Her eyes narrowed. Why did she? She felt something break inside of her and slowly, her appearance changed. Her arms... Were arms. Not wings. The plates melted into her. Her hair changed to black, and her eyes were red.

Being a hybrid never felt so good.

((Pokemon turned hybrid... Hmm. Don't think we have one of those.

I SPILLED CATNIP TEA ON MYSELF AND it tastes delicious(In real life, I have it). Mmm... Tea...))

Anglo jumped up in Sins arms and looked... Well angelic. The purple hybrid smiled, and helped Suave treat his wound.

Suave was wary of Anglo. Fumar was... Under the bed. Not that anyone would notice, because the shiny Minccino was asleep.

Suave, with Sin's help, was finished treating his wound. "Well, now it'll just have to heal." He paused. "...And hopefully I can still play," he said, barely audible.

The purple hybrid wanted to help Suave, she loved to hear him play. She closed her eyes, and concentrated. The would started knitting back together. About halfway through healing, she got a blinding headache and collapsed.

Pain shot thrpugh his arm as it actually tried to reject her powers. Ignoring it, Suave caught her. "Woah there!" he said. His arm felt like it was burning, but the powers were already used. It slowly stopped hurting. My arm rejects everything and anything. So why didn't it stop the healing sooner? he thought. "Are you okay, Princess?" he asked quietly.

((I have two Espurrs that evolved! Now I have both a female and a male Meowstic! Just need to track down shinies.))

Arra jumped down from the roof. 'Dark' energy flooded her body. It felt so... Right. She moved along in the shadows silently.

Anglo had dropped o the floor when Sin collapsed. He nudged her, but all the purple hybrid could do was hold her head. "F-fixed your arm" she said, closing her eyes briefly.

"You didn't have to," Suave whispered. "You need to rest." He sighed faintly. He was touched, but... He was worried.

"Parents, hmm?" mused Saffron as she jumped in after them. "Never knew mine."

"Shoot. That reminds me. It's been a while since I last wrote to my mom..." Indigo commented, stopping in his tracks.

"Stop being such a momma's boy. Get in here already!" she replied, yanking him down with her.