Nanashi

INSTD AU

"I-You shouldn't call me that. I am just a servant. Call me Sin my Lord" Sin was not too shure if she should tell anyone that vision. She was confused, if that was her father, who was her mother?

"But you look like one, Milady," Suave said. "But, if that's what you want, of course." He smiled. "And you aren't just a servant. Maybe later, I'll tell you what I think you are."

((Ha... Yeah, sure you will.))

((Do we need Dante? xd.png))

The purple hybrid turned bright red. "I-I" she sputtered, unable to get a word out.

((Nah, he'll be fine. Siglo needs to work, and Dante might distract him.))

Suave smiled at her reaction. He kind of blushed, too, though. "Is there anywhere you'd like to go, Sin?" he asked.

"I.... Could we go to the pokemon stables?" She asked pleadingly. It was not just for riding pokemon, they had some of everything! She had been there once, and she had got beaten for it. But it was worth it!

((Going to bed, I'm so tired that when my arm moves, it looks like it's sparkling. And I'm not a vampire. So, night.))

"Of course. Follow me." Suave began to lead the way to the stables. He stopped every now and then to make sure Sin was following.

Sin looked around, sometimes getting distracted. It was so pretty here! She started quietly purring. Everyone seemed so happy, and it was rubbing of on the feline hybrid.

((Hello, seacat! Long time no see! Can I join?

Rank: (Weird is good.) Travelling Historian... sort of...

Name: Malphas

Personality: Loves books and knowledge. Dream is to find out everything. He takes records of significant happenings, but he's often called "bat sh** crazy". And for a good reason. However, he IS the most knowledgeable person there is and he and his books and analyze almost anything.

Mixed with: Honchkrow

Looks: Malphas, but with darker clothes and more robes.

Moves: Mist, Dark Pulse, Fly, and Whirlwind

Skill: Insomnia

Battle Personality: Adamant

Other: Instead of directly fighting with people, Malphas prefers to use his wit to trick, confuse and disorient people. He isn't very strong, anyways, so he relies on setting traps and intimidation, or, of course, fleeing back to his own territory. He's very deft at changing the environment to his favor.

Name: Seraph and Lucifer

Personality: RP'd

Mixed with: Reshiram/Zekrom

Looks: Seraph is in white, Lucifer is in black

Moves: Fusion Flare, Blue Flare, Slash, Psychic/Fusion Bolt, Bolt Strike, Slash, Payback

Skill: Turboblaze/Teravolt

Battle Personality: Impish/Bold

Other: The two always attack together and in perfect sync, despite constantly bickering. However, even though they have overwhelming power, they get nervous when fighting without the other and they are unable to function properly))

((Haven't seen you in forever. xd.png Accepted! Nice choice of names.))

Suave smiled when he heard her purring. Then he felt pain in his right arm and winced. It went away quickly, but he knew what it meant.

Ferris sighed. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come to the city after all. He turned and people flinched. Paying no attention to it, since it happened all the time, he began walking to the edge of the city.

((Also, morning all of you. Might not be able to be on for too long.))

Sin saw the prince wince in pain. "I-is something the matter my lord?" She asked, obviously concerned. She had stopped purring.

((I LOVE twins xd.png))

"Huh? Oh. N-No, it's j-just a... Illness. Happens every now and then. My power doesn't react well to this form, so it happens every now and then... But... I dislike taking my other form." Suave smiled. "You don't have to worry about me, Prin- I mean, Sin," he said.

((SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Jean

Personality: Jean is still all fun and games, though she prefers to stick to one gender now. She is pretty genre savvy, though this just makes her kinda weird in the eyes of others. She does get all motherly and protective at times, though.

Mixed with: Mew (Technically speaking, she is the human incarnation of the actual Mew)

Looks: This, but with a capey-hoody thing like this.

Moves: Teleport, Transform, Psychic, Metronome

Skill: Synchronize

Battle Personality: Quirky (no change)

Other: Uses Japanese honorifics just for fun. Backstory RP'd.

Name: Saffron

Personality: Saffron is confident and has a thirst for adventure. She can never stay still for very long. She can be intelligent at times, and likes to tackle a good puzzle or form a detailed plan. Due to her background, she has a soft spot for those who are bullied and oppressed by others and she will always side with the victim. She can also be very passionate, and lacks good judgment during times of strong emotion.

Mixed with: Emolga

Looks: Still a cutie!

Moves: Quick Attack, Acrobatics, Charm, Electro Ball

Skill: Static

Battle Personality: Bold (Defense up, Attack down)

Other: Best Buddies 4 Life with Indigo. Backstory RP'd.

Name: Indigo

Personality: Indigo is an absent-minded klutz and hates himself for it. While he has serious confidence issues, he will put those aside to help his friends if they need him. He's been getting better ever since he met Saffron.

Mixed with: Gliscor

Looks: GOSH DARN it is hard to look for non-sinister pics of Gliscor. Clothing and satchel kinda like this, body like this without the blindfold (sorry for using your pic, whoever's OC this is).

Moves: Sand-Attack, Knock Off, Sand Tomb, U-Turn

Skill: Hyper Cutter

Battle Personality: Quiet (Sp. Attack up, Speed down)

Other: BFFsies 4evah with Saffron. Backstory RP'd.

Using my original version of Saff from this PMD thing I was intending for her. Yay for AUs!))

((Accepted. xd.png

Originally, I was gonna have Suave and Eve have flipped genders. Then I thought of something else. Heheheh...

AU- Alternate Dimension- Do whatever the heck you want. Nothing will happen to any other dimensions.))

Sin locked eyes with the prince. Her voice sounded strange "I have to protect you no matter what". She shook her head, and was back to normal.

Suave gave her a questioning look. "...But isn't the knight supposed to protect the princess...?" Then he shook his head. "Oh, well. The illness isn't dangerous. Just changes my move set. But I always know Cut."

Sin giggled "I wish I could change my move set." She then used double team, confusing most of the people in the courtyard.

Suave laughed. "I think you're perfect the way you are," he said. "This 'illness' is uncontrollable, and tends to hurt. I wouldn't want to see you in pain, Milady."

Sin let the double team fade, and looked down. This was the first time in years she was not hurting. It almost felt strange to her.

"Are you okay, Milady?" Suave asked. He gently put a hand on her shoulder.

((Cute!))

"I-I am just not used..." She couldn't continue. Tears formed in here eyes, but she refused to cry.

Suave sighed. But he was kind of pleased. Because he could do... This! He picked her up bridal-style. People stopped and looked, shocked. "Looks like Milady needs to be carried back inside for now," he said, looking at her. He carried her back inside. "Shall I bring you to the kitchen?" he asked.

((...He's so weird. xd.png ))

Sin flailed slightly Smashingmytailyourshashingmytail. She then stopped startled. "D-did I just do that"?

Adjusting her so he wasn't squishing her tail, he smiled and nodded. "You've been using telepathy for a while," he said. Suave refused to put her down(not like he'd say that yet), so instead, he just looked at her.

Sin blinked in shock. "I have?". She was unconsciously wrapping her tail around one of his legs. "But I was told I couldn't do that..."

Suave lightly blushed as he felt her tail. "Whoever told you that was wrong," he said. "Because you can." Then he realized something. "Oh, I still need to do that. Do you mind staying with Eve for a bit?" he asked.