Nanashi

INSTD AU

((POCKYYYY!!!! It's been so long since I last had some :T

@SL: Bolt Strike is physical, yannow? Ah well, it's an RP tongue.gif

@cutiesonic: Well, Jean is currently in Shadow's toy shop, so you could drop by there to buy some toys for Eppie. Or you could go to that alley where Seraph and Lucifer are flipping out at Ferris, Saffron and Indigo to check out what's going on and swoop in time to help them. Bubbles, and Fang are... hanging around, I guess? Not too sure on that. Eh... Probably don't think you should touch the whole Sinave situation now, it's pretty fast-paced. And yeah.))

"Him?" Indigo managed to ask, before Saffron immediately pushed him to the side with Quick Attack as lightning struck down on the place they were standing. Grimacing, he took her pre-offered hand and got back up. "You didn't have to do that, you know," he muttered. "I'm immune, remember?"

"Quit your yapping and do something already!" she hissed back.

"Fine." Indigo outstretched his cape/glider, flapping it and kicking up dust and sand, forming a Sand Tomb around the dragon siblings.

---

"Oh, just whatever you can mix with water and is super duper bubbly!" replied Jean. She twirled the hoop around. "I've got an idea~"

((I imagine that Indigo's cape kinda works like Meta Knights? Not exactly sure how that works, but eh. Magic.))

Edited by greenglassesgal

((POCKYYYY! I had some yesterday...

Lucifer struck the clouds with bolt strike, then guided the static discharge to attack for him. Plus, ice fang is physical, yet in the anime, floatzel had jagged ice beams coming from its fangs

Btw, I might get a little physics-y here...))

Seraph gave a screech (not the move) and shot up into the sky. Lucifer, on the other hand, growled, annoyed and used Slash to break out of the Sand Tomb, cutting through with his sword. As he did so, he channelled electricity downwards, into the earth and, soon, thunder was striking down all around them. Lucifer didn't usually use his raw electric power in such away, but he wasn't thinking clearly right now. He was forcefully changing the charge of this patch of Earth, causing the induction between the clouds and the earth to go haywire. Additionally, he was also charging power this way by taking the charge from the earth. However, this method of attack could very easily mess up the natural environment and weather.

((Eh. When I looked up Bolt Strike on Bulbapedia, it was apparently an electricity-encased tackle in the anime. Fusion Bolt doesn't need to make contact, though. Whatever the case, it doesn't really matter. Also, yay PHYSICS!))

"Eep!" squeaked Saffron, dodging to-and-fro with the help of Acrobatics. Unfortunately, a stray bolt still managed to hit her, throwing her off-course. Dazed, she crashed into a wall and sank down.

"SAFFRON!" yelled Indigo, who was trying his best to navigate towards her. While he was technically immune to the strikes, it still wasn't a very pleasant experience to be hit.

"Ughh... I feel weird..." she moaned, crackling with the excess electricity. "Gotta... get rid of some of this energy..." She raised a shaky arm and fired a rather large Electro Ball in the general direction of Seraph.

((I love MK's cape. Oh, that reminds me. I need to remake that. Well, when I'm on the laptop...))

Ferris watched. He was unharmed- He had blended into the shadows to dodge the attacks- and was now off to the side, confused about how Otro was still alive. Then Otro woke up. Ferris moved out of the way as the Meowstic hybrid launched a Sucker Punch. "Can a girl get some rest around here?" Tirlia stood on a roof, holding a large bag. "...Well, you seem busy. Ta-ta for now." Tirlia jumped across, landing on a roof, and continued to jump from roof-to-roof. Okay, well, until something shot into her and they both fell to the ground. Ferris watched.

((Sinave... Heh. Yeah, it moves quickly.))

"Ah, I guess so, Milady," Suave said. Fumar climbed onto the piano and began dusting again- Anglo had brought dust up. Suave watched... Just as there was the sound of heavy footsteps running outside the door. Then the sound of armour crashing. Suave listened. Quicker, lighter footsteps quickly faded. "...Seems like we have a uninvited guest, Prin- Er, Milady," Suave said. Then there was the sound of somehow even quicker footsteps. "Make that two." "Aye." Suave paused, then noticed Eve was there again, sitting on the piano chair/stool/thing. She waved as she tuned some random guitar she brought with her.

((...I know more about guitars then pianos.))

Seraph took the hit, spiraling down from the sky. She had avoided most of the damage by blocking with her sword and she was thankful that her continuous proximity from her brother had given her a resistance. After all, you couldn't cuddle with a zekrom without getting shocked... She landed on her feet behind her brother who abruptly stopped his attack to check up on her. Their emotions were still going haywire and, although the panicky haze was clearing, Seraph still couldn't think clearly.

"Sister!"

"I-I'm okay... I think..."

Seraph shook her head and looked into Lucifer's eyes. The madness previously shown in those eyes had vanished and was replaced by concern. It seems like both had regained their clarity. Well, being shocked certainly helped with that... Lucifer then whirled around and shot forwards with a Payback, aiming for the pair. Seraph automatically reacted, helping him move with psychic.

The psychic hybrid greeted the little pink ball of fluff. You liked that rock didn't you?. She heard the clashing of armor, and Suave said something about an intruder. Sin looked slightly alarmed. A fight? She backed up slowly, and her tiny partner stood in front of her. Anglo growled low, and sparks crackled off his golden fur.

"Shouldn't be that bad. If it's too dangerous... Eve can handle them." Suave wasn't fazed. There was a loud roar-like noise. "Aaand that's her," he said, smiling. There was the sound of walls breaking, more 'roaring', and then silence. Suave remained smiling. Eve suddenly poked her head in. "Suave, any clue where Siglo is?" "Nope." Eve frowned, then dragged two people behind her. One was a Houndoom hybrid, the other a Umbreon. They were both knocked out. "Wait. How'd she get from there to there...?" Suave had just realized she had somehow gone from the piano to the hallway.

Sin backed away slowly. Dark types, she did not do well with them. Anglo picked up on her distress... and shocked Suave for it!

((He is too young to know better))

"Gah!" A plate flew out of a chest nearby and turned him ground type just before he was hit. "...Tickles," he said. Then in a poof of orange smoke, he turned to a Magikarp hybrid and put the plate away. "I-I'm gonna go make sure Eve's got them..." he said. And I really don't want to get shocked again, he thought to himself. Nearly tripping over his coat, which was now too long for him, he quickly ran after Eve. Fumar watched, then turned to Anglo and shook his head slowly.

The little Shinx bristled. A extrodnaraly clear thought came from the little guy. She's sick, I will protect her! Sin was shocked. She hadn't told the little Pokemon! She quickly shushed him and whispered "He will not hurt me Anglo, he saved me". The Pokemon looked sad, and started crying. The Mewtwo picked him up and comforted him.

Fumar, seemingly pleased with how the piano was now shining, quickly climbed down and ran out.

Suave sat on the roof. There was no way he was going anywhere near Eve while she was still angry. He leaned back, ignoring the cries of startled guards when they saw him there. ...I wonder where Kitra is, he thought. She did say she'd be here for the ball celebrating my birthday, after all. But I guess that's still a few days away. And she is normally late. He smiled. She was an odd girl, neither human nor Pokemon, or hybrid or... Anything. But they were still best friends.

((Kitra: A character's real name.))

"Daddy, while we're out, may I get another toy? Bane hid some of mine again." Eppie politely asked of her adoptive father. Looking at Bane, she had an angry expression on her face.

"Bane....." Silvanus annoyingly said while glaring at him.

"I was playing with her. I made it a little scavenger hunt. Isn't those fun?" Bane teasingly said.

Silvanus was going to say something, until some lightning struck fairly close to them. "What the?" Silvanus said as Eppie and Leo cried out. They were highly afraid of lightning. "That's not normal lightning. I need to see what's causing that. Come on, everyone." Silvanus said while grabbing Eppie's hand.

"But Daddy-"

"The faster we know what's going on, the faster we can make it stop. Be brave for me, Eppie. Please?" Silvanus asked a frightened Eppie.

"Mmmmm....okay....I'll try." Eppie agreed.

"Do the same for me, Leo." Zek asked of his brother. After a few seconds, Leo looked at Zek, with a serious look on face, and nodded. Leo was shaking slightly, but he was ready. The group then proceeded forward.

(greenglassesgal, SoiledLove, my characters are now moving towards yours.)

EDIT: I colorcoded everyone biggrin.gif. Eppie is orchid, Silvanus is slategrey, and Bane is mediumorchid.

Edited by cutiesonic

((...What am I?!?! Invisible?!?! *goes to sulk in a corner* Poor Ferris. I don't care for Otro, but poor Ferris.))

Ferris sighed as the battle continued. "I should really go back to my coffin. If people see..." He shivered. "Well, I suppose I should leave." Otro bit him. No move or anything. Just... Bit him. Ferris muttered something and kicked Otro off, sending the 12-year-old flying. He got up and shot a death glare at the Darkrai hybrid, who had now moved to the other side and was walking away. He followed him.

((Hmph. They're moving kind of in the direction of your characters. Not like you'll notice.

*currently annoyed over that tiny thing*))

((EDIT: Just ignore me, I'm just being weird again. xd.png ))

Edited by seacatsmew

((Sorry Sea, I had an anxiety attack, I am back.))

Sin took the little Anglo, and wandered in the direction of the prince. She saw him on the roof, and she set the little lion down. Anglo looked back at Sin, and the hybrid urged him forward. He walked up to Suave, and poked him with his paw. "Shi Shinx?".

(( D: Are you okay now?!?! Real life is way more important then this(I have no life, though).))

Suave jumped. "Wh-Wha...? O-Oh, it's just you," he said, startled. He sensed a odd aura in the air behind him, one only he could sense. Kitra! he thought. "Erm... What would you like?" Suave asked, sitting back down. The odd aura was growing bigger, and a invisible person was moving out of it. They had absolutely no way to sense them... Unless you knew them. The odd aura closed, and the invisible being moved off the roof, floating.

The tiny Pokemon somehow got the point across that he was just protecting his 'master' and he thought Suave was a threat. And he was sorry. Anglo started crying and rubbing on Suave. "Shinx?" Sin smiled at the baby Pokemon, he was trying so hard. He was perfect in her eyes, he just had to learn.

((Eh, I am fine now. The wreck just has messed me up a bit))

((Okay. Good.))

Suave smiled. "It's fine, Anglo," he said, turning into his Arceus hybrid form so any electricity wouldn't hurt him as much. "Boo." A girl appeared. Suave's eyes brightened and seeming to forget where they were- and the fact she was hovering off the roof- he actually jumped into her arms, yelling "Kitra!" She laughed, easily holding him. "Yes, yes. I promised I'd be here in time for your birthday or whatever, didn't I? Though, I'm a bit later then I said I would be," she said. Suave said nothing. "Hmm? Who are they?" Kitra asked, landing on the castle and putting Suave down. "O-Oh. S-Sorry. This is Sin and Anglo. And this is Memory, or Kitra. I've known her for a long time," Suave quickly said, his face turned red as he realized that he had just jumped into her arms. Kitra laughed and waved.

Sin looked at him strangely, it seemed odd behavior for a prince to jump in a ladys arms. But who was she to judge? "H-Hi" The hybrid said, extending her shaking hand. Anglo gave Suave a light friendly zap, and ran back to Sin. "Shi Shi Shinx!" he declared happily.

"Hey," Kitra said, shaking Sin's hand. Her skin was stone-cold. She smiled.

Suave was glad he was currently an Arceus hybrid. He'd rather not faint. So instead he smiled at Anglo, and another guard yelled 'hey!' as they noticed them.

((This is a very spacious alley xd.png))

"H-hEY! I thought you were... helping..." shouted an indignant Indigo, trailing off as Ferris continued to fade away.

"INDIGO, LOOK OUT!" warned the still-sparking Saffron, struggling to her feet as she attempted to push him aside with Quick Attack again. Unfortunately, due to the Psychic boost from Seraph, she was too late. Lucifer crashed into Indigo, sending him flying into the other wall. Almost comically, he slid down, a few dislodged bricks landing on his head as he did. This silly display only served to enrage Saffron further. Growling, she charged at Lucifer with Acrobatics, jumping up and gliding towards him once she gained enough speed.

((I know, right?))

Lucifer held his sword up in front of him to intercept the attack. Meanwhile, Seraph was readying a Blue Flare. She shone, lighting up the alley in a blaze of fire. "Peace be with you..." And with that, she slashed her sword down, aiming for the space in front of her brother.

((Peace be with you thing? Tao. Inaction and peace! Yay!

My characters will cease being violent in the next post or two and will feel really guilty over the battle...

Then, csonic, they shall go up and get your characters to try and help...))

Edited by SoiledLove

((Remember badminton? INACTION!))

Despite the flames, Saffron continued to persevere and zoomed right on, grimacing in pain. However, due to the fact that she was distracted by the flames, she didn't notice that Lucifer was holding up his sword in defense until the last moment. She twisted around, angling herself so that she could try to kick the sword away.

Lucifer flared up in sparks when his sword was impacted. After spending so much time with his sword, he wasn't surprised that it was charged with so much electricity. It left his hand, discharging violently and shocking him slightly. He was glad for his double resistance to electricity, since he really had no idea how much electricity was stored in that thing. Before he could contemplate more, he was hit in the face and fell over with a thump.

Sin stepped back, surprised at the guard yelling at her. Anglo used roar!

(Yes that sucked *** ))