Nanashi

INSTD AU

"Ya ready! It's gonna be a ride!" Seraph warned grabbing on tight to a handle in the side of the wall. Lucifer smirked. "Ready or not, here we go!" The Zekrom hybrid stomped his foot again, the man hole closed, lights came on and suddenly.. They were moving... Really, really fast. Seraph screamed, delighted, as if it were a roller coaster ride, Lucifer was as composed as ever, one hand holding on as the elevator like space rocked around.

Saffron smiled like a maniac. "Now we're talking!" she cackled, giving a whoop of delight. Indigo, on the other hand, gripped his handle with so much force that his knuckles turned white. Still, he gave a tiny smile. At least he could pretend that it was like one of their treasure hunts.

Seraph grinned and whooped along with Saffron and took her hands off the handle, trying to balance. Suddenly, it jerked to a halt and the doors opened, causing Seraph to literally tumble out. They were in a under ground cavern, that had piles and piles of...

"Treasure!" Seraph squealed like an excited little child.

Some the items looked expensive, others looked like little bits and bobs you'd find exploring a hidden cave or something.

"Wow." Both Saffron and Indigo stared at the treasure pile gobsmacked, eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets. This was way more treasure than they had ever seen in one room before. Sure, they've probably seen that much treasure, but never in the same place, all piled together.

"... I think I might start drooling..."

"It's to satisfy my urges to hoard things," Seraph explained proudly, "We robbed a couple of royals blind a while back and I'm pretty sure half of that is our inheritance, Nya." She picked up a tiara with amethysts and rubies on it. "Yup, this is the tiara I would've worn had I stayed until I was of age. We're going to let it rain coins today! And notes, Nya! Wanna help?"

((Okay, now I'm on the laptop, which doesn't hate the internet as much as my DS. I hope.

Arra looks so pretty now. Doesn't she~?))

Arrastar felt it change again. It didn't hurt, though. Wings came from her back. Her hair changed, and lightened to a dark reddish color. Her clothes even changed. She smiled and opened her wings. They worked. She rose back into the air. Arra didn't bother keeping too high for people to know it was a hybrid. She wanted them to know.

((Okay. Here's what I've gathered:

Sinave: Too fast for anyone to even try to join in.

GGG and Soiled: Currently with treasure. A lot of it.

Lucius thingy: Um, just creepy.

Arrastar: Turned into a shadow Lugia hybrid.

Otro: Over by Lucius.

Ferris: Sitting in his coffin.

Jean/Gene: Bubbles. That's all I know.

So, basically, chaos?))

((*Throws confetti* party))

"Yes I did" The Mewtwo said, her eyes still closed. Meanwhile Anglo was whacking Suave with his tail.

((Par-tay!))

Suave managed to ignore Anglo. He was related to someone with a cat who bit him often. How his sister could stand that, though... "Suave!" someone yelled, running through the hallway. "Sounds like my sister's here," he said as the girl ran past. "Dad!" they yelled, and you could hear Siglo laughing. "Sakura, slow down," Siglo said. You could hear someone slipping and falling. Suave smiled at these noises.

Edited by seacatsmew

Sin smiled, she enjoyed children. Then her stomach growled, she blushed in embarrassment. Anglo gave up on the prince, and gently shocked the Mewtwo hybrid.

Suave put her down. "I never did finish that tour," he said. "And I'm sure Siglo wouldn't mind having you here for supper..." Suddenly, the door was kicked open. Suave sighed and suddenly, a young girl, only a child, launched herself into Suave, knocking him over. "SUAVE!" she yelled... In his ear. "Ow. Yes. Finished slacking off, Sakura?" "Nope. Too young." "When I was your age..." Suave and Sakura both groaned before he finished. Siglo seemed hurt about this. Well, seemed. "About a million years ago, maybe," Eve said, behind Siglo. He moved aside and Eve walked in. "You know you shouldn't have a woman in your room. Not including people who are family. Or like family," she said, shaking her head. Suave's face turned bright red and he sat up, Sakura falling off. A small grey tabby kitten ran up. Kitra appeared behind Suave. "Hey, Kitra!" Siglo waved. Kitra waved back, floating in midair lazily.

((@RoD

"BUBBLES!!!" squeed Jean as she jumped around and popped a bunch. When she finally calmed down, she turned back to Shadow. "Yup! I'd like a nice, wide tray full of whatever solution that is~" She lifted up the hoop. "Something I can dip this in!"
Aside from that, Indigo and Saffron just followed Seraph and Lucifer to their secret treasure hoard. The rest... I don't even know...))

Saffron smirked. "Serves 'em right. Forget what I said earlier, I'm liking you already! Let's do this!" Indigo backed away slowly, trying to distract himself by intently inspecting an ancient-looking engraving of the Lake Trio.

"Whoop!" Seraph cheered and then tossed something like a giant, metal ball, except that it was much lighter, to Saffron and also one to Indigo. She picked one up herself. There were holes on the bottom of the giant metal ball, but when Seraph opened the top, what was originally the lid covered up the whole. "Fill it with coins, take to the sky, close it and money rains down!" She explained, lugging the metal ball through a pile of coins to fill it. Lucifer did the same.

"Cool!" chirped Saffron, following Seraph's example. As soon as Indigo lifted the lid, she "splashed" a bunch of coins at him, a few stray ones hitting his face. As he frowned at her in irritation, she gave a cheeky grin. "What? I'm helping you, dummy!" He sighed, then experimentally hefted the filled ball.

"Oof. A little heavy, there. Are you sure we can glide with these things?"

Edited by greenglassesgal

Sin looked down and blushed, Eve was right. She sneaked off, with Anglo in her arms. "Maybe we should go outside, I think I saw a garden earlier" she told him. "Shi Shi Shinx!" So they wandered until they got to the garden.

((Sorry, work. I hate my job))

((Didn't you want a job so much? Don't go saying you hate it unless you really, truly do hate it.))

"...Damn you, Eve." "Well, the party has almost been finished. How old are you turning? 19?" "I'm turning 17." "Well then. Happy Birthday, Suave." "Thanks, Eve." She nodded. "Kitra, go deal with Sin. Suave, come on, you have to get ready. Eve, go open the gates. Sakura... Go play with Fumar." Eve walked out of Suave's room and Kitra vanished. Suave was dragged out of his room. He was already dressed fancy enough- He had to be a Arceus because his mother(urgh) would be present- and now he just had to go sit around. With his mother. And Siglo.

Sakura shot under the bed, and Silver followed. They soon came back out, pulling along Fumar.

"Arceus...?" Come in. This is your castle. Siglo and Suave entered. The Arceus had taken a semi-human form. "Hello." The goddess nodded once, slowly. Suave completely ignored his mother- He disliked her- and sat down on his throne. Arceus was standing behind the two thrones... Or, rather, sitting on air. Siglo sat in his own throne. It was silent.

Eve had no problems opening the two heavy gates that not even two guards could open. She was oddly powerful, and was more Gyarados then Magikarp. "THE PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY THING HAS STARTED!" she yelled. "SO EITHER CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE ROYALS OR GET IN HERE!" She had her hands cupped around her mouth. She then turned, nodded to each guard, and walked back into the castle.

Kitra floated along, humming, until she spotted Sin. "Hey!" she said, landing. "Sorry, Eve likes tormenting Suave. Anyways, you coming to Suave's birthday... Celebration?" she asked, perfectly normal about this. Like it happened every day.

"We do it all the time~!" Seraph chirped swing her full metal ball around with ease and making some coins fly out. "Oops, nya..." Lucifer sighed and held his single handedly like one would a basketball. "Usually, we carry two each," he informed the other two.

((Told you they were powerhouses...))

"Eh. We'll just stick with one each," said Indigo, despite Saffron's complaining. "We don't really fly, per se. It's really more of a glide than anything. Saffron doesn't even have wings. Anything too heavy might drag us down."

Seraph blinked. "Oh... Well, that might pose a problem Nya..." She narrowed her eyes and dug up two smaller balls. "This should be better. It's much lighter." She handed the two smaller balls over.

Indigo gave a nod. "Thanks." He whacked the already-filled larger ball from Saffron's hands and thrust the new one in her hands. "You'll thank me later," he assured her, as he got back to filling it up once more. She huffed, but went ahead and filled her ball up again too. True to Seraph's words, it was considerably lighter.

"You ready?" Seraph asked, picking up ball Indigo had discarded. Lucifer picked up the one Saffron had before. "Cause we are, Nya!"

"Then let's go, nya~! Lucy?" Seraph turned to Lucifer, who flew up and opened a door in the side of the wall at the top with a blast of electricity. Seraph flew through the door and up, disregarding the staircase. "Can you two get up here, or do you need help?" Lucifer asked.

Sin looked down. "Something is not right in the world, it feels wrong". The purple hybrid was sitting n a bench, Anglo in her lap. The kitten purred, without a care in the world.

((It Sucks))