Nanashi

INSTD AU

((Then let me bite them ))

The purple hybrid slowly relaxed. This was fun. She started purring quietly. She closed her eyes. This is fun! Now I see why the lords daughter made such a fuss about it!. The psychic types did not realize she was broadcasting, but she was clearly enjoying herself.

((Cuter!))

((Okay. *throws doctors with needles at*))

Suave continued to smile. He liked the sound of her purring, and her thoughts proved she was enjoying this. "...If you'd like, you can go to the ball, too. There'll be more dancing like this," he said. He spoke quietly, and hoped she'd accept the invitation.

((*Feeds to Nero* Raptor, If you want I will bring back a cater to interact with you. Dante will return!))

Sin was rather surprised. He was asking her? "b-but Lord Lucius s-said I was forbidden..." she trailed off. She didn't want to tell the prince what he would do to her. She wanted to go.. Suave was rather nice to her. Suave? When had she started calling him that? Her thoughts where rather jumbled the Mewtwo lost her rhythm, and she tripped forward!

(( xd.png MORE CHARACTERS!))

Suave caught Sin quickly, and the song ended. The room was silent.

((Resisting the urge to make Suave blurt out something stupid, or weird, or...))

Eve and Kitra left through a hidden door in their hiding place.

((...something he'll regret. I'm being OOC every few seconds, and...))

Suave didn't move for a moment, lost in thought.

((...it's kind of creating a cool effect.))

He snapped out of it and quickly stood up, pulling her up with him. "S-Sorry," he muttered, looking away, his face a bit red. "A-And... Okay... B-But if you can go, I-I'd like it. I-I mean, i-if you want, a-and if you c-can, and..." What was wrong with him?! His heart wouldn't slow down, and it wasn't exactly helping.

((I just had to make him sound like that! Something made me! Suave wrote his own post! Again!))

((You want me to set the scene for the new guy?))

Sin was slightly surprised at Suave sputtering. "Sorry for what? And... I do want to go with you, I-I just..."

((Sure, make the stage!))

Suave was silent. He couldn't form words. Not even thoughts. After a moment, he nodded. "O-Okay..." he said, completely ignoring her first question.

Sin suddenly shivered, as she felt something dark.

A man paced in his chambers, furious. He had already beat a few of his "servants", only his wife had stopped him. She had not wanted him to get covered in blood before the ball. He still paced his room, like a caged animal. That Prince interfered with everything. His very existence was a nuisance, HE was suppose to be king, not that brat. The prince even had the nerve to take his personal slave away! The room was elegant, a dark wooden desk on one side, a silken bed in the middle.

The man snapped his fingers and a dark form crept to his side. Lord Lucius strode down the hallway, brushing past his daughter. The servants all looked at the floor as he passed, hoping his anger would be directed elsewhere.

The man and his Pokemon stepped outside the mansion. It was in the city, and the land was covered in trees. Most people avoided the area, the place felt wrong. Nothing had been proved, for the Lord was crafty. "We will get her back tonight" He told his loyal shadow.

((That good sea?))

Saffron and Indigo looked at each other. "Well... we're not exactly thieves either. We're more like explorers/rogues."

"We only *ahem* liberate items from those who do not need them as much to be distributed to poor-"

"-But that's more of a part-time phase thing that my partner's into right now. We normally just explore sites for treasure and the like."

---

"BUBBLES!!!" squeed Jean as she jumped around and popped a bunch. When she finally calmed down, she turned back to Shadow. "Yup! I'd like a nice, wide tray full of whatever solution that is~" She lifted up the hoop. "Something I can dip this in!"

Seraph gave another excited squeal. "We do that, too! Let's work together or something!" Then, she suddenly sobered. "If... um... that's alright..."

((Well, my characters and GGG's characters just finished fighting and are on a roof nearby to your characters, so you can come over you'd like. Dunno 'bout seacat and dragoness though))

((The whole Sinave situation is currently teaching Sin how to dance, and now we're creating a plot(though I can see the rest of the characters ignoring the chaos, because chaos is regular in this kingdom. I mean, Eve destroyed some houses a few years ago). And Ferris is sitting in his coffin. And Otro's... Heading towards the Lucius's mansion.

Hey, look, it's Anglo, but he evolved! I mean this, not the Luxray.

Apparently Anglo got into the show.

Also, heck yeah, that's perfect. *looking up Dark Lugia pictures and now wants to make new character* DRAGONESS! GET OUT THE HANDCUFFS BEFORE I MAKE HER!))

Suave felt it, too; But... More powerful(but since he was connected to the energy of the dimensions more then Sin, because he was a Arceus hybrid, he could sense disturbances in energy and stuff). He didn't react to it, however. He was used to it. "Are you okay, Milady? Cold?" he asked.

((SayyessayyessayyessayyESSAYYESSAYYESSAYYES! Or don't.))

Ferris watched the Pidgeys fly overhead as he sat in his coffin. It was flat on the ground, so he was sitting up, and the lid was off. ...Peaceful day, he thought.

Otro muttered something as he walked towards Lucius's mansion. If he hadn't lost Ferris, then he wouldn't have to go back! He hated it there. No real reason, minus the fact there was never much to do. He saw Lucius and his Luxray, and sighed. Looks like it's not going to be so peaceful today. If he even noticed I was gone, he thought bitterly.

((*Grabs handcuffs* Come here))

I-I...." the purple hybrid could not even get a word out. She was terrified of something.

((Hmm. I might bring Jean into the plot later on. I might make her some random deus ex machina if you guys need it. But first, toys! Also, maybe you can make Arra go grimdark due to some plot from Lord Lucius? Eh. I dunno.))

"Well..." "Give us some time to discuss." The two of them turned away from Seraph and Lucifer.

"I don't know... something about them seems off..." whispered Saffron

"Still, they are much stronger than we currently are. We can only do hit-and-run stuff. What if we can't run?" retorted Indigo.

"Well-"

"You saw how they creamed us earlier. I don't care what you think of them, but I think those two are much better as allies than enemies."

"...Fine." Turning back, Saffron gave a defeated smile and shrugged. "I guess you're on the team, then!"

((*walks over and holds out paws* Quick, before I make the form!

HECK. YES. DARK SEACATSMEW CAN BE AWOKEN WITH GRIMDARK ARRA! *evil laughter*

I need to go refill my cup with coconut water. It's pineapple flavored~))

Suave looked straight into Sin's eyes. "...Princess, I'm always here to protect you." Then he realized he had called her 'princess' again. "A-Ah. Sorry. You said you didn't want me to call you Princess anymore." He looked away.

Arrastar sighed. There was no use staying in here any longer. Opening her window and jumping out, she spread her arms. The wings, hidden from view, immediately caught the air. The plates on her back folded down and she picked up speed. She circled high enough that most would think she was a bird. This is painfully boring, she thought as she angled herself so she began to glide down. The plates on her back rose and she landed near Otro. Ignoring him, she began walking.

"N-no, you okay" Sin looked down and blushed. "Lord Lucius I-Is strong......" The hybrid was clearly afraid.

Lord Lucius noticed the Lugia. "Any news" He asked curtly, clearly annoyed.

Suave hesitated, then closed his eyes. His face turned faintly red. "...Even if no one else agrees, you're my princess. And I will protect you, even if it means I die. As long as you're safe," he said, though quietly. His eyes opened. His gaze was gentle, and he knew he was probably making a mistake telling her this.

"Now why would I tell you, even if I had news? But to answer your question, no," Arrastar replied sharply. If she could, she would have left long ago. But she couldn't. He had something she wanted. And he didn't know what it was. But either way... Being around him and his... Family... Made her on edge.

Sin looked down. But I am nobody....

The lord smiled at her attitude. "If I where you, I would be more polite to my superiors. Remember that Lucario"? He was referring to the pieces of a Lucario hybrid found in a ally last week. The body had been torn apart when the hybrid was alive. The Kings men never found a trace of the murderer.

"Maybe Lucius thinks you're just a servant," he said, saying the name with venom. "...But I think you're beautiful, inside and out." Suave turned away.

Arra's eyes turned faintly red. "I remember. Their blood was delicious." It wasn't a secret that she had taken some of their blood. Well, okay, to everyone but Lucius's family, it was a secret. "And if I were you, I'd watch where I stepped." She turned away, fighting back the shadows in her.

I am just a servant, its all I have ever been. She looked down, not wanting Suave to see tears in her eyes

Was he going to regret what he was about to say? Probably. Would she avoid him for a few years? Most likely. Was he going to say it anyways? Yup. "...Princess... I don't fall in love with people and hybrids who are 'just servants'." Suave carefully lifted her head so he could meet her eyes and wiped her tears away. He wasn't blushing anymore. Then he hesitated before carefully pulling away from her. He turned and walked out of the room.

Regretting that. She's probably going to hate me, Suave thought as he walked down the hall quickly. He may have acted calm, but... Now? He was panicking. He quickly entered his room, closed the door, and went to his bedroom, closing that door, too. He collapsed on his bed, and turned back to a Magikarp hybrid. His room was simple, and painted to match a Arceus's colors.

Suave didn't move as thoughts ran through his head at the speed of light.

Edited by seacatsmew

The Mewtwo was slightly confused, but she didn't want him to leave. She motioned to Anglo, he jumped up in her arms. Sin consecrated and teleported into the princes room. She gently knocked on the door, barely noticeable I KNOW you are in there Suave.

There was the sound of someone falling off a bed, and then another thud as they got up, apparently knocking something down. "C-Come in," Suave said, putting the book back up on the shelf.

Seraph immediately pounced, hugging the two, but mindful of their injuries. "Yay! new friends, nya!" She turned to Lucifer, easily picking the two up while hugging them. "Isn't that great, Lucy? new friends!"

Lucifer just sighed.

((Who the censorkip.gif is Lucius? Hey, can Seraph and Lucifer be his sort-of-children that ran away?))

Edited by SoiledLove

((Lord Lucius is... Not gonna lie. He's a slaver with a thirst for power. His daughter is a Zorua, his son is a Meowstic. His wife is a Meowstic. Okay, well, they're all hybrids. But he... Owns Sin, I guess. Okay, here's me and Dragoness discussing them:

Related to the royals, they are in line for the throne and very influential.

So, it's Dragoness's choice, more then mine. She thought up all of that(and the end of our discussion was talking about censorkip.gifs(kipz) and alot.pngs).

Lucius's form's on the first post.))

Edited by seacatsmew