Nanashi

INSTD AU

Suave led her to the throne room. Someone with hair that somehow stuck facing backwards and a odd thing on their head was talking to someone, who was currently hidden away. He wore a cape and odd clothing.

He let go of her hand. "King," Suave said. The king waved for them to leave. Suave turned to a guard and muttered something. They nodded and handed him... A metal tray. "King!" Suave yelled. "I'm busy!" the king yelled back. Suave walked over and slammed the tray onto his head. Furious, the king turned around. "What was that for, Suave?!" "You called for me!" "So what? I could have dealt with you later!" Which earned the king another tray to the head. "Ow, ow, ow, okay, fine." The king raised his hands. "I surrender." Suave muttered something to himself, handed the guard the tray, and moved back to Sin. "This is King Siglo... My... Father," Suave said. "...Nice to meet you, um...?" "Her name's Sin." "Ah. Nice to meet you Sin. That reminds me! Suave, meet your fiancée." Suave paused as Siglo moved aside. A girl stood there. "A-Ah! Um, h-hi. I'm P-Princess Raine from the L-Lunar Kingdom," she said. She was clearly a Cresselia hybrid. "I am Prince Suave of the Emerald Kingdom. It is a honor to meet you, Princess Raine," he said, bowing. "O-Oh! U-Um, you c-can just c-call me Raine," she said, bowing back quickly. "Then you can just call me Suave," he said, smiling. Siglo watched with mild interest.

Sin backed away slowly. She didn't belong here at all. She was just a weak pheasant.

"Well, I better get going. Raine, come on." Raine nodded, startled, and they left.

Suave's smiled vanished as soon as they were gone. The guards left the room and Suave groaned. "Great... Now how am I gonna run away from the kingdom? I don't wanna be mean to Raine... But I really hate arranged marriages," Suave said. He then turned to Sin. "Princess, I'm sorry about that... Arranged marriages are common for royalty. I was going to run away, but running away after I meet my bride-to-be is suspicious now. Way too suspicious," he said.

"B-but couldn't you just tell them? You are the only heir, maybe you could just arrange a treaty? What will they do, make you marry?" She didn't know much about royalty, but the maids talked about marriage all the time. She really didn't understand the big deal, but she never got to interact with others much either.

Suave thought about that for a moment. "...Actually, I've never thought of that before. That could work. Thank you, Princess." Suave smiled. "Would you like to come with, Milady? You don't seem to know your way around the castle that well, and the last thing I'd want is for you to get lost and found by Lucius," he offered.

At hearing her lords name, she practically jumped on Suave. "Yes please" She said, quite clearly. He would be angry if he saw her, and possibly cut her again. She flinched at the thought.

Suave smiled faintly. "Don't worry, Princess. I'm your knight... So I promise to protect you whenever I can," he said. Quietly he left the room, waiting for Sin.

She followed him quickly. "Do all the nobles have pets here"? The purple hybrid had to ask. All did at Lord Lucius place, and even the higher up servants did. She was never offered a Pokemon egg, but she knew all about them!

((kinda like the kid that cant have a dog, cute))

"Only if they want one. I, personally, don't. Though, if you'd like, I can get you one," Suave replied as he led her through the castle. "But I'm a bit bad with Pokemon. And considering everything that's happened lately, I haven't had a chance to get better with them. Eve has a Purugly. I don't think any other nobles I've talked to have any," he said. As soon as he finished, a purple blur shot past him. "That would be Amethyst, Eve's Purugly, now."

"But they are expensive" Sin said, already lost. The blur shot by. Accidently yet again. Beautiful. "Lord Lucius has a Luxaray, she is really scary. I heard he paid a fortune for her as an egg. She knew volt tackle, and its a rare move" The psychic type said, clearly showing her knowledge on the subject. Sin whispered quietly "He did something to it though, I heard him talking about it. He called it corrupted, and said she's a shadow Pokemon." She knew she was not suppose to know, but she did not know corrupting a Pokemon was illegal. She just knew the thing was scary! But she loved its fur, and Shinx where cute!

Suave nodded. "...I've heard of them. They do that both to Pokemon... And hybrids. That's part of the reason I rarely leave the castle. If they did that to me... I probably wouldn't survive it." Suave fell silent. Then he was his normal self. "And, Princess... You don't need to worry about the price. Just tell me a type; I'm sure I can get you an egg," he said.

"I.... umm. I..... Well Shinx is cute... B-but they are not native. I would take anything, even a Dunsparse!" Sin said, excited. Would he really get her a Pokemon egg? Maybe her life was turning around! Even if it was a Dunsparse, she would give it the best care possible!

((Whats worse than Magicarp? Dunsparse xd.png ))

((I just watched Magikarp defeat a group of lv 100 legendaries. Magikarp isn't useless...))

Suave smiled. "A Shinx? I saw some eggs earlier, if that's what you'd like," he said.

((Thats why I said Dunsparse))

"Really, your not joking?" She almost couldn't believe it!

"Of course, Princess. Why would I joke about it?" he asked with a light laugh. "Oh, we're here." They stood outside a room with a closed door. "Shall we go in?" Suave asked.

"Yes!" She answered, trembling not in fear, but happiness. Edited by Dragonessdown

Suave smiled and opened the door. "Siglo?" "What?" "Can't we just make a truce with the Lunar Kingdom? No offense, Raine, but..." Raine and him both looked at Siglo. "...I have a feeling I have no choice." "Sweet!" "Not sure how your mother's gonna take this." "...I don't care. She's not my mother anymore." Suave's eyes darkened. But they quickly returned to normal.

Sin spoke up, looking at the floor. "It is a well known fact that this kingdom breeds the best fighting Pokemon. It is also well known the lunar kingdom has the best trainers. Why not make a treaty based on that. That way, they both need each other." She finished quietly. She doubted they would take her seriously, but maybe it would make them mad at her and not the prince..?

"That's a good idea... I-I can talk to the q-queen about it," Raine said. "Okay, okay, whatever, I'm gonna get hit in the head if I say no," Siglo said, looking warily at Suave. But Suave was watching Sin. He was smiling slightly.

Sin was rather surprised that they liked her idea! Quietly "Are you not worried about giving the king a concussion?"

"Not really. He's never got one before... And I don't use the metal tray as much," Suave said. "And anyways... He deserves it, Princess." At that, Siglo started laughing. "That's why? P-Princess?! Suave, you weirdo!" Siglo said, stuggling to contain his laughter. Suave's cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he slammed the metal tray into the king's head. "Almost as funny as the thought of you being king." Siglo raised his hands to surrender. "But really, Suave? You're basically a god. Why are you even still here...?" Siglo asked. "I'd rather be a servant then a god, and you know that. Especially if I follow in her footsteps." "Okay, okay, just asking. Raine, can you get home?" Raine nodded. "Okay." Raine quickly left the room.

Sin turned bright red as the king laughed. She knew what that meant! But the heir is... a God? She did not understand. She just did not understand what was going on at all! The purple hybrid started shaking.

Suave looked over. "...You must be confused. Well... I'm Arceus's son. I'm actually the only Arceus hybrid, but... I prefer this form. Arceus abandoned me, and Siglo adopted me. So I'm a 'God' in a way. Since Arceus is the Goddess. I could care less about it all, though," Suave quickly explained. "You see, Princess, I prefer staying here with you and everyone else. And if I became a 'God', I wouldn't be able to be your knight anymore." Suave smiled.

((...I'd give up my kingdom for cake.))

The purple hybrids eyes glazed over, as if she was remembering something. A Mewtwo stood in front of her. You will not remember me. I created you, the only of your kind. I have seen the future, you have great purpose. Master your defenses, for you will never learn an attack. Befriend the prince, you shall be his shield from the storm ahead. I will be dead by the time you see this, my days where numbered after I saw this. She knows, and she is afraid of this storm. Her eyes went back to normal. She was confused, she had never been able to use any psychic abilities, yet why now?

"...Princess, are you okay?" Suave asked, noticing her eyes. Siglo had vanished(slacker). Suave was used to that, though.